#51 13 Jan 08 :: 05:51

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Re: Chris-Watch: Where and when to catch him on-screen

I need to watch Up, Up, and Away, can't wait! Does anyone know if Huff is ever shown on tv anymore?? I've never seen it and I probably won't get it on dvd till my next b-day.

#52 13 Jan 08 :: 05:57

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Once in a blue moon, Showtime will take Huff out of mothballs.  I'll post it if I see it's gonna happen.  You can watch every single minute of Chris's role on that show here on the site.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#53 13 Jan 08 :: 06:02

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Okay, great. Thanks, Deb!!

#54 13 Jan 08 :: 07:39

justme
Supreme Dorquette

I have season 1, but I sure wish they'd release the second season, obviously.

#55 13 Jan 08 :: 23:28

notsofairytale

No problem! Up, Up, and Away should be interesting. Haven't seen that in a while, haha.

Joan: "Wow. I always thought you'd hate me if I was a cheerleader."
Adam: "No way. Why?
Joan: "Because we're subdefectives and it'd be like deserting the army or something."
Adam: "Oh, no. I don't care if you're a cheerleader, subdefective, or whatever. I just like hanging out with you because.. you're Jane."

#56 14 Jan 08 :: 04:12

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I can't wait to see Up, Up, and Away. I'm definitely going to tape it.

#57 14 Jan 08 :: 06:31

notsofairytale

None of my VCRs really work anymore ;/ I think it's about time I throw away my tapes anyway. I recorded lots of things I maybe shouldn't have, haha. Ohhh, my very teenie days.

Joan: "Because we're subdefectives and it'd be like deserting the army or something."
Adam: "Oh, no. I don't care if you're a cheerleader, subdefective, or whatever. I just like hanging out with you because.. you're Jane."

#58 15 Jan 08 :: 04:53

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

notsofairytale wrote:

None of my VCRs really work anymore ;/ I think it's about time I throw away my tapes anyway. I recorded lots of things I maybe shouldn't have, haha. Ohhh, my very teenie days.

Like Barney and Teletubbies??  lol

#59 15 Jan 08 :: 06:24

notsofairytale

Hahahaha, no! I actually never really watched those shows. I did record some Power Rangers episodes though wink I was talking about my boybands/bubblegum pop days. *shudder*

#60 16 Jan 08 :: 05:20

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I loved the Power Rangers when I was younger! I still like boybands like Nsync, BSB, LFO, and 98 Degrees.

Random question but do you like Chris Crocker, Sophea?

#61 16 Jan 08 :: 05:30

notsofairytale

I love me some old school Power Rangers! I do admit to still liking some boybands- such as yes, BSB and 5ive.

Chris Crocker? Is that the dude that made the video to "leave Britney [Spears] alone!"? I honestly have no thoughts or opinions toward him. I initially thought he was a joke and a girl at first, if that's what you mean? Haha, sorry if I didn't answer correctly. Why do you ask?

#62 16 Jan 08 :: 05:31

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Just wondering. His videos are really entertaining!!

#63 16 Jan 08 :: 05:36

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

As boybands go, 5ive was kinda of... OK.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#64 16 Jan 08 :: 05:40

notsofairytale

Ooo, I didn't know he has more vids..

Deb! You knew of them? It's rare finding someone who has heard of them. I was really into Europop back in the day.

#65 28 Jan 08 :: 21:56

notsofairytale

MOMAXe    Sat, Feb 2, 9:00 PM    Just Friends   
MOMAXe    Fri, Feb 8, 9:35 AM    Just Friends
TMCe    Sun, Feb 10, 1:25 PM    American Gun

#66 28 Jan 08 :: 22:04

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Cool, thanks for adding!

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#67 28 Jan 08 :: 22:05

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I never saw your question about 5ive, Soph.  Yeah, I saw one of their videos years ago and I liked it.  As those kinds of bands go, they were very good.  Which is probably why they were never a big hit.  Crap rises, after all.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#68 28 Jan 08 :: 22:29

notsofairytale

No problem! And it's fine, Deb. I realized that was a stupid question anyway, but thanks for answering ;P

"Crap rises, after all" < Haha. I probably liked some of the crap ;( I can't believe I went through a 'boyband' phase. Never again!

#69 28 Jan 08 :: 22:34

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

We had boybands when I was a kid too, ya know.  I just never like what all the cool kids are into.  I'm a freak.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#70 28 Jan 08 :: 22:48

notsofairytale

Of course. I just wish my parents were into rock and made me play an instrument or something, then I would have liked better music. Better late than never, I suppose.

I'm totally making my kid(s) learn different languages and play mucho instruments wink

#71 28 Jan 08 :: 23:00

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

My parents never supported me in my creative endeavors.  I'm glad to hear you won't be like that.  smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#72 29 Jan 08 :: 04:23

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Sisterdebmac wrote:

We had boybands when I was a kid too, ya know.  I just never like what all the cool kids are into.  I'm a freak.

That makes you unique, Deb. I'm like that too. I could care less about 99.9% of the bands people my age are into. I like music artists that are different, have good music, and are not very well known. I like being different and having different tastes for a lot of things in general.

#73 29 Jan 08 :: 05:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I just like what and who I like and I make no apologies for it.  It's the only way to live, in my opinion.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#74 30 Jan 08 :: 04:28

notsofairytale

Exactly! I was just a late bloomer because I didn't use the computer until jr. high and that's when my music tastes (and everything else) changed as I had more resources to find more musicians and whatnot. No surprise, most of the bands/music I'm into are still European ;P

#75 30 Jan 08 :: 06:09

Donna

I admit proudly (is that an oxymoron?) that I still love my boyband. The one and only New Kids on the Block. Yes I am a 32 year old child and I love it. And joy of all joys there are rumors of a reunion. I think I might just die.  lol I am such a nerd!

Board footer