#5676 17 Oct 11 :: 02:36

EOcean214
Dorquette

Re: Randomness

what a nice friend to have for a while!  a raccoon is a good toy. My springer's favorite toy is an octopus!

http://pet.imageg.net/graphics/product_ … 87t400.jpg

She took all the stuffing out so i think she just like's the feel of the octopus' legs! big_smile

Lindsey

#5677 17 Oct 11 :: 03:10

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

LOL!  This is one of those toys with a squeaker in the head and tail and no stuffing. Mostly, he's loving the couch.

299358_2489298839837_1473701560_2771275_27839636_n.jpg

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#5678 17 Oct 11 :: 18:02

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

aw cutie! <3

I just moved my ass back to kitchen after spending 4 hours in bed. that was the end half of my afternoon. Spent 6 hours of today dragging myself to the medical center and... well you guys probably already read all about it in facebook already and are sick of my sick talk. big_smile lets just say I was bored to death, IV drops make a person wanna pee very badly and I really don't like it when people stick things in my body cavities. ;D Right now I'm feeling a bit better again. Some painkillers kicked in. so I had to bring myself back to kitchen for some hot cocoa and to reload my laptop battery. first things first, huh?

joa219crysig.jpg

#5679 18 Oct 11 :: 04:55

EOcean214
Dorquette

glad you are feeling better!  That doesn't sound like fun! i have a feeing its going to be a bad flu season.  Lots of kiddos out with random things already.  Need to get my flu shot! A T.B. scare went through Denton already!  THat's just the start of what I've heard pass around right now.

Lindsey

#5680 18 Oct 11 :: 14:02

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

the doctor first suspected I had mono, but that flew out when I said I haven't been kissing anyone in months. I gave them a bucket of bloodsamples but haven't heard from the answers. The doctor just wrote "upper airway infection" in the note I have to take to school. nice to have such a mysterious illness the doc can't even name it and therefore could not give me antibiotics. I keep trying to take this lightly since I'm only going to feel worse if I start dwelling in my feeling sick. my immunesystem is pretty hardcore. I'm sure I can beat any infection.

[edit] just got a call that it's Angina. need to find a ride to go to the pharmacy so I can get on Penicillin. smile

Last edited by CappuGirl (18 Oct 11 :: 14:14)

joa219crysig.jpg

#5681 18 Oct 11 :: 14:33

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I know my new avatar has technically nothing to do with Chris, but I love that picture so much, I have to use it for a while. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#5682 18 Oct 11 :: 23:28

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I don't blame you.  Too cute, Anne!

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#5683 19 Oct 11 :: 16:12

justme
Supreme Dorquette

justme wrote:

Entertainment Weekly's most recent issue reunited casts from past movies and TV programs.  It was really fun.  The best one was the cast of "The Princess Bride".  I was trying to figure out how to scan it and Deb found it online.  Enjoy!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp … 1639_n.jpg

I love how they included framed pictures of Peter Falk and Andre the Giant!  The text said that Fred Savage was busy filming elsewhere, but I find that a little hard to believe. roll

I was totally wrong.  That isn't a stuffed bear back there with Wallace Shawn!  It's a R.O.U.S.  :rofl:  My bad.

#5684 20 Oct 11 :: 03:09

EOcean214
Dorquette

cute! i have to check it out!

Why do evenings have to be so short!  Finally get to rest and its time to go to bed! 
Saturday schools always make the next week feel super long.  Can't wait for thanksgiving break.
Six more weeks!

Last edited by EOcean214 (20 Oct 11 :: 04:22)

Lindsey

#5685 23 Oct 11 :: 01:50

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Im going to my first feminist concert tonight for Wild Flag at a club! One of the band members is from Sleater Kinney! I hope I get to meet them after the concert! Im going to be taking pics.

#5686 23 Oct 11 :: 09:38

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I hope you had fun! big_smile

joa219crysig.jpg

#5687 24 Oct 11 :: 02:23

EOcean214
Dorquette

I love to hate and hate to love sunday nights.  Love to relax, but hate that I have to get to bed early to wake up at 5 again he next morning!

Lindsey

#5688 24 Oct 11 :: 04:29

Marvalus
Unchallenged

Same here, Lindsey!

#5689 25 Oct 11 :: 03:58

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Hope I'm not jinxing anything, but I might've talked to Mickey's future mommy tonight.  She seems great.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#5690 25 Oct 11 :: 18:37

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I've fallen in love with oven made pancake. it has become my favorite comfort food this fall. so good! especially with strawberry jelly! tongue

Here's the recipe I tried tonight:
Mix together:
4 eggs
1 liter of milk
some salt
some vanilla sugar or essance
some baking powder
a bit cooking oil or melted butter
5dl (little less than 2 cups) of flour.

It's preferable that you mix the dough well and leave it in the fridge at least for 30 minutes (or even over night if you like morning pancake). Pour the dough into a large oven sized pan. if you're not using baking paper, you should butter the pan. Bake in the oven at 200c, mid oven for about 30 minutes until looks golden brown and ready. serve warm with cold jam or cream, etc. tongue

I love pancakes like this. easier to make and I don't need to sweat by the stove for a long long time until all of it is done. I don't know what size the american ovens are, but if they're smaller that foot by foot, you could use just 3 eggs, 8dl milk and 4 dl flour. which says absolutely nothing to you yankees with your own fancy measure system. I tell you what. if someone actually wants to try it out, I can try to bother myself to find a measurement calculator. heh

joa219crysig.jpg

#5691 26 Oct 11 :: 04:31

EOcean214
Dorquette

sounds like good comfort food!

Really frustrating week.  Thank goodness for mental health day tomorrow. early dismissal 2:30.

Lindsey

#5692 26 Oct 11 :: 23:26

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Have I mentioned that I am totally in love with Nelsan Ellis now? LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#5693 27 Oct 11 :: 02:22

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I do not blame you.  I love him and I've only seen him on TV.  I imagine it would make you love him more to get to hear him speak in person and get to meet him as well!  smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#5694 27 Oct 11 :: 03:22

EOcean214
Dorquette

domesticelefant wrote:

Have I mentioned that I am totally in love with Nelsan Ellis now? LOL

I'm sorry but I don't know who this is!  How or where would I recognize him from?

Lindsey

#5695 27 Oct 11 :: 05:22

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

He plays Lafayette Reynolds on True Blood.  That's him in Anne's profile pic with her.  She met him at RingCon.  I'm so jealous!  She also got to meet Allan Hyde who plays my dear Godric.  And Sam Trammell who plays Sam Merlotte.  Who else again, Anne?

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#5696 27 Oct 11 :: 08:33

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TheCentralScrutinizer wrote:

He plays Lafayette Reynolds on True Blood.  That's him in Anne's profile pic with her.  She met him at RingCon.  I'm so jealous!  She also got to meet Allan Hyde who plays my dear Godric.  And Sam Trammell who plays Sam Merlotte.  Who else again, Anne?

Nelsan is such a cutie! He's totally NOT like Lafayette in real life! And he always remembered my name when we met, that was soooo cool! LOL
I can provide more pictures soon, just have to upload them finally. *sigh*

And yep, this year's RingCon has been a great experience.
Next to the TB guys I met:
Tom Felton from Harry Potter
Alex Meraz, Bronson Pelletier, Guri Weinberg, Bill Tangradi and Patrick Brennan from Twilight
David Anders and Sara Canning from The Vampire Diaries

and a bunch of people from Lord Of The Rings, but I didn't really "meet" them this year. I'm already looking forward to next year. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#5697 28 Oct 11 :: 04:40

EOcean214
Dorquette

How fun!  It's nice he remembered your name.  Where is RinCon held?  It would be cool to meet Tom Felton (loved him actually in Rise of the Planet of the Apes too!) and of course anyone from Lord of the Rings!  What an exciting experience!

I don't know about you guys but I'm soooo ready for Friday!

Lindsey

#5698 29 Oct 11 :: 03:50

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I had great time at concert! I got the drummer from Sleater Kinney/WIld Flags autograph on a Wild Flag poster! Her name is Janet Weiss. Shes so nice! <3
This Sunday Im doing something pretty amazing and I will post about it all on Sunday night! big_smile

#5699 29 Oct 11 :: 04:23

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

The poster:

t65v1y.jpg

After it was signed by Janet:

2d0j884.jpg

#5700 30 Oct 11 :: 22:08

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

EOcean214 wrote:

How fun!  It's nice he remembered your name.  Where is RinCon held?  It would be cool to meet Tom Felton (loved him actually in Rise of the Planet of the Apes too!) and of course anyone from Lord of the Rings!  What an exciting experience!

RingCon is held in Bonn, Germany. It was my third con this year and it got better each time!
I haven't seen Rise of the Planet of the apes, but I loved Tom in Harry Potter since he was the perfect Draco for me and I also knew him from Anna and the King. Meeting him was a highlight too, as he had been announced for 2009 and 2010 too, but always had to cancel last minute.

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer