#6376 14 Oct 13 :: 01:50

pegghead
Unchallenged

Re: Randomness

I'm finishing up my highschool stuff so I can look into college, either in the states or in Canada. I wanted to get my actual diploma but the booklets and teacher help is/are really crappy so I might just see how much GED classes are and go that way.

#6377 17 Oct 13 :: 04:13

EOcean214
Dorquette

If you only have a couple more classes or a few years try to stick through it.  Sometimes you just get a bad batch of classes and teachers unfortunately, even in college.  Other times its well worth it.  Hang in there.... it goes by quickly!

We had Monday off and professional development tuesday (no students) and even though we've had actual students and teaching for one day it feels like its been the longest week!  I love 3 day weekends but sometimes it's not worth it, you have to jam everything in a shorter amount of time.

Lindsey

#6378 17 Oct 13 :: 19:36

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I'm getting a bit antsy about this weekend big_smile Tomorrow at this time I'll have four Kenyan girls here for the weekend. They've all lived in Finland for a while but it will be a perfect chance for me to practice my English speech. F****, the girl I've been in contact with (and is dragging her straight friends to a gay party without the girls knowing what party it is) gave me surprise call the other night. First thing she said that I had a child's voice and stated that my new nick name will be Baby voice. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! the horror! I had a very weak voice that night because I had had a sore throat all day long and was trying to safe my voice.

Anyhoo. Saturday night will be the night of the first LGTB party this town has ever seen. If you had told me I was going there in a big, fun, colorful group and that my place would be the grand central of the pre- and after party, I would have never believed you. I might have laughed hysterically. but this is a fact now big_smile what has my life become? it's all rainbows and unicorns! big_smile LOL. there might actually be some drama. My friend M*** is bringing her ex and another friend who is always jealous of her. also, M*** gets jealous of me. she's kinda afraid I'll hit it off with F****. seriously. how is this my life? big_smile my life used to be this grey existence of mediocrity. now I can taste the rainbow! tongue

Last edited by CappuGirl (21 Aug 18 :: 05:11)

joa219crysig.jpg

#6379 18 Oct 13 :: 00:57

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Sounds like a lot of fun.  Enjoy yourself, Baby Voice!  LOL!  Sorry, couldn't resist.  Tell them they CANNOT call you that.  Suggest Betty Boop instead.   tongue   wink   ]:D

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#6380 26 Oct 13 :: 20:30

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

LOL big_smile thanks. it was a crazy, weird and fun weekend big_smile she still called me baby voice a couple of times but I showed her! tongue she actually came with one girl and one guy. they were all very nice. It turned out the bigger part of the party was in my place. big_smile the LGTB party was short and then there was some confusion and we ended up back in my place at 10pm. there were about ten of us. In the end I had my friend M&T sleeping in my bed and I slept next to them in my daughter's bed. My faraway guests were in the boys' room and two other girls went to sleep at M's place because they had to take out T's dog. during the night there was some crazy thing happening but it was mostly fun. the only guy in the party was acting like a cock in a hen house. haha. I guess I was a good hostess judging by how every guest wanted to hug me when they left big_smile everyone was hungover for 2-3 days. lol

joa219crysig.jpg

#6381 07 Nov 13 :: 05:00

EOcean214
Dorquette

My car is costing $1200 to fix and I got stung by a bee today at carline duty after school sad  Been a bad few months....

Lindsey

#6382 08 Nov 13 :: 00:49

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Your Wednesday sounds as crummy as mine was.   sad

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#6383 08 Nov 13 :: 07:52

pegghead
Unchallenged

My knee actually aches more after my first physio treatment yesterday :-S Here's hoping tomorrow is better - esp cause I have to work tomorrow night and all day Saturday.

#6384 08 Nov 13 :: 19:12

EOcean214
Dorquette

Hallelujah it's the weekend!  I was in a meeting until 8:45 last night sad  So ready to sleep and spend time with the pup!

Lindsey

#6385 08 Nov 13 :: 20:18

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

While we're sharing medical issues, I've had sclerotherapy on my first varicose vein on Tuesday. Thanks, Mom, for the bad connective tissue genes. But here's the good thing: It doesn't hurt. The very unsexy compression stocking is a pain in the butt, though. Then again, there could be worse things, so I'm not complaining. Much. smile

Hope everyone is feeling a little better today. Happy weekend, everyone. TGIF!

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#6386 09 Nov 13 :: 09:19

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

i met hatebreed in october was given backstage pass and motionless in white 2 guitarists and bassists and got pics and autographs smile

#6387 16 Nov 13 :: 06:40

EOcean214
Dorquette

One more week until Thanksgiving.  Hallelujah.  Not only ready for a break but thankful I'm going out of town to visit a friend and getting a break from my family! I love them but I've had too much family time recently.

Lindsey

#6388 18 Nov 13 :: 05:34

EOcean214
Dorquette

weekends go by too fast.    sad

Lindsey

#6389 18 Nov 13 :: 06:52

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

for real! at least my psycho boss is out of town for a couple of days.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#6390 19 Nov 13 :: 04:59

EOcean214
Dorquette

Yea, that should give you a break!

Lindsey

#6391 22 Nov 13 :: 04:59

EOcean214
Dorquette

aww man, sinus infection #2, right before break too sad

Lindsey

#6392 23 Nov 13 :: 10:45

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

ya good holiday relaxing. and shopping!!

#6393 23 Nov 13 :: 14:13

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

next week is my last week of internship. and I have yet to present my thesis. or the other assignment that I have to present. craaaap. should have known my graduation would impending a while because of those since something always comes and messes stuff up for me. I had such good plans for finishing my school but everytime I have my plans set something came along to screw it up. the latest is that my laptop can't handle the drawing program and I haven't been able to do it at work or school either so I've been pretty much stuck with the work all fall. oh do I fee like I have been falling all fall. harhar. I'll probably have to spend the first week of december at school fixing it all up in a haste. that can't mean I'll get a good grade...

joa219crysig.jpg

#6394 24 Nov 13 :: 07:59

EOcean214
Dorquette

Good luck!!!!

Lindsey

#6395 27 Nov 13 :: 06:44

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

well grad is next june right? good luck!

#6396 02 Dec 13 :: 05:01

pegghead
Unchallenged

Loving my physio - knee is feeling much better. Bonus...my PT Matt is so handsome and nice :-)

#6397 04 Dec 13 :: 06:22

EOcean214
Dorquette

hectic start back. Think its going to pretty much be that way until Christmas.  Kiddos are already ready for winter break and too excited about the possibility of snow!

Lindsey

#6398 06 Dec 13 :: 04:24

EOcean214
Dorquette

inclement weather day tomorrow!  No school!

Lindsey

#6399 07 Dec 13 :: 06:29

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

oh nice ice skating is good idea

#6400 09 Dec 13 :: 00:08

EOcean214
Dorquette

I deifnitely bit it on the ice yesterday walking Elinor!  big_smile Its suppose to melt and refreeze tonight.  I'm 90% sure school will go on tomorrow but our district usually goes with DISD district so it's up to them to decide.  Some schools have already cancelled.

Lindsey

Board footer