#51 14 Jul 07 :: 19:15

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Randomness

Dee, you can download the Collider.com audio Chris interview as an mp3 and put it on your player.  My co-worker, Joe did it for me because my stupid off-brand cheap-ass player is very hard to work.  It's awesome being able to plug the player into my car stereo and listen to it anytime.  I can also plug our voice recorder into my car stereo and play our Chris interview from FX that way.  Love it!

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#52 14 Jul 07 :: 19:29

deedee

koool

#53 14 Jul 07 :: 22:51

shoothoops22

It should fit on my iPod. The file is only 8.5 MB or something and I have 1.6 gigabytes left so it should fit.

The G song haha

#54 15 Jul 07 :: 01:06

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Dee, you can download the Collider.com audio Chris interview as an mp3 and put it on your player.  My co-worker, Joe did it for me because my stupid off-brand cheap-ass player is very hard to work.  It's awesome being able to plug the player into my car stereo and listen to it anytime.  I can also plug our voice recorder into my car stereo and play our Chris interview from FX that way.  Love it!

You can listen to Chris's voice while driving and concentrating on traffic? Wow! I don't think I can. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#55 15 Jul 07 :: 01:59

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

LOL!  Well, so far, it hasn't been a problem.  The coolest thing was that I discovered I could play the VR interview over the stereo in the rental car I had in Orlando.  So I was able to listen to the interview I did at FX when I left the convention that day.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#56 15 Jul 07 :: 02:45

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I guess that was pretty cool.

I hugged the Seeker!

#57 15 Jul 07 :: 16:05

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

This is about the most exciting thing that happens around where I live. Because today it was FIREMEN TO THE RESCUE outside my window.

"Parasol Stuck On Rooftop"
A stray parasol had to be rescued by the fire squad today in Monheim-Baumberg, just 20 kilometers south of Düsseldorf. How the parasol got there can only be speculated as having been blown up by the wind, but it was soon back in its owners' safe hands when the fire squad came to rescue it from perilous heights at the top of the roof of the housing estate in the hot afternoon sun. The parasol was extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and promised not to do it again.

Parasol_Rescue_01.jpg

Parasol_Rescue_02.jpg

Parasol_Rescue_03.jpg

Parasol_Rescue_04.jpg

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#58 15 Jul 07 :: 16:12

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Dude, that thing looks like a giant umbrella or something like that. LOL
But see, not even things like that ever happen here. sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#59 15 Jul 07 :: 16:38

deedee

haha excitment!

#60 15 Jul 07 :: 18:01

OhGnarly

Somewhere out there...Mary Poppins is missing her giant umbrella.

#61 15 Jul 07 :: 18:06

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

LOL! Well, at least she now knows where it can be found. Maybe she was the one to call the firemen in the first place. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#62 15 Jul 07 :: 18:09

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

OhGnarly wrote:

Somewhere out there...Mary Poppins is missing her giant umbrella.

lol Guess I am not the only one with that thought!

I hugged the Seeker!

#63 15 Jul 07 :: 19:28

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Except that the thing that was stuck there looked more like a patio set's umbrella than something a person would carry.  You know, it sticks up out of the middle of a table?

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#64 15 Jul 07 :: 20:01

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, I didn't really know the right word to use, so I thought "parasol" was what described it. Guess a parasol isn't it. Yes, it's one of those huge table sun umbrellas. The kind you put up when you're in the garden to keep the sun away. What do you call that?

-TeeJay

#65 15 Jul 07 :: 20:34

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Parasol conjures up images of little white, frilly ladies umbrellas and women in pantaloons.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#66 15 Jul 07 :: 20:46

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Then how do you call that thing in the photos?

-TeeJay

#67 15 Jul 07 :: 21:26

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Parasol conjures up images of little white, frilly ladies umbrellas and women in pantaloons.

I had to use LEO three times to get that sentence. And I still don't get all of it I guess. :question:

I hugged the Seeker!

#68 22 Jul 07 :: 14:57

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Can somebody please tell me what's so difficult to understand about "Please buy EPSON Photo Paper because we have an EPSON photo printer at home."
What did my dad do? Bought HP Photo Paper! And really bad photo paper too! It wasn't glossy, it was craggy. And of course it didn't work in our printer. roll And now my dad told ME to stay out of printing color prints. Haha. I am the only person in this household who knows all about the printer. :doh:

I hugged the Seeker!

#69 22 Jul 07 :: 15:58

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh well... you're not the only one with computer issues. My mom just called me: "Tina, the computer isn't booting. I switched it on and there's only a black screen."

Well, great, Mom. What am I supposed to do?? We got it working in the end, but doing this over the phone with someone utterly computer unsavvy at the other end is something that can really try my patience. wink

-TeeJay

#70 22 Jul 07 :: 16:15

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh, that happens all the time with my parents too. It goes that way:

Mom or Dad: Anne, Anne, something's wrong with the computer. There is only black screen.
Anne comes and looks at the screen.
Anne: Did you turn on the monitor?
Mom or Dad: Uhm. Must have forgotten.

or

Mom or Dad: Anne, Anne, the internet's not working.
Anne comes.
Anne asks: Did you click on "Connection" at the T-Online Start Center?
Mom or Dad: Uhm. No.

Thank God at least that's over since we have W-LAN now. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#71 22 Jul 07 :: 22:10

deedee

my step dad is a computer guru. i swear. he can fix anything so if anything ever goes wrong with my computer.. its usually fixed in a hour, its really helpful when ur a clutz like me and screw up ur computer often:)

#72 22 Jul 07 :: 22:32

shoothoops22

I screw up my dads computer all the time. Whenever I mess up his computor, I tell him its his fault.

The G song haha

#73 22 Jul 07 :: 22:33

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

My laptop is driving me nuts currently. Well, actually it's Windows Vista. Crap thing. Nothing really works. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#74 22 Jul 07 :: 22:33

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Good strategy, Hoops.  smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#75 22 Jul 07 :: 22:36

shoothoops22

I always blame it on someone else. Sometimes it gets on peoples nerves.

The G song haha

Board footer