#51 10 Nov 07 :: 08:52

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Finally

Yeah, that's a great one too. I always loved picture fics.  And you're right about her talent.  big_smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#52 10 Nov 07 :: 10:20

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Gee, guys, I feel so not worthy of you praising me like that. :embarrassed: But thank you, it really means a lot.

Yes, Carol, the Adam photo is exactly from that tree scene. It was back when we didn't have any pictures of Chris with short hair, way before we ever saw any Fanboys pictures or any of his more recent stuff. So I put Chris's own hair from the Boston Public episode on him. Amber got hair from some random girl on the internet. wink

And, Deb, it's the story you hate so much, did you notice?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#53 10 Nov 07 :: 20:23

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, but I love the banner.  smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#54 11 Nov 07 :: 06:59

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I love Joan and Adam together!!!

#55 12 Nov 07 :: 20:55

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Are you ever going to finish this story thing? Because this is one of my favorite fanfictions from you.

I hugged the Seeker!

#56 13 Nov 07 :: 06:21

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I agree!

#57 13 Nov 07 :: 09:33

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

You mean the "Old Wounds" trilogy? Nah, don't think I'm gonna finish it. Too depressing somehow. And I'd rather pour the little fanfic energy I have these days into Butterflies.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#58 13 Nov 07 :: 22:45

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Bummer. I loved these stories. Remember how much fun we had in dressing Adam for dinner and inventing Brad? LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#59 14 Nov 07 :: 03:40

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I love all of your fanfics TeeJay!! Keep on writing. Butterflies is the best of them all!!!!

#60 14 Nov 07 :: 17:18

justme
Supreme Dorquette

Hey, TeeJay.  I wondered about something.  Adam had a close friend named Kate in your "Old Wounds" universe.  In "Butterflies" Adam also has a friend named Kate.  The "Butterflies" Kate has come up in conversation a couple of times, although she hasn't yet put in an appearance.  Is it the same woman? 

I wondered because in the older stories Adam attended art school in Chicago, and not Rhode Island, correct?  Since "Old Wounds" Kate was a Chicago girl, how does she meet "Butterflies" Adam, if she did? 

Sorry to ask such minute, seemingly inconsequential, questions.  Things get in my head and won't get out.:D  Maybe they're just people who are supposed to meet?  Very "Sliding Doors", if not "Twilight Zone" lol.

Last edited by justme (14 Nov 07 :: 17:34)

#61 14 Nov 07 :: 18:36

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

LOL, wow, I'm impressed you noticed that. Actually, yes, in my mind it's the same Kate. I can't really remember if I specified when exactly Old Wounds takes place, so it might be that Kate and Adam's paths crossed somewhere along the way. wink In the Butterflies Joaniverse he's not as close to Kate as he is in the Old Wounds Joaniverse, but they still are acquainted well enough to write e-mails to each other every now and then.

Actually, I'm really bad with names sometimes. It's happened that I've called Karen Kate in Butterflies--in the beginning when we only just introduced Karen and hadn't "used" her that much yet. Ask Deb, she can tell you how often she's had to fix my calling Karen Kate. But I hope I've got it down now.

-TeeJay

#62 14 Nov 07 :: 20:18

justme
Supreme Dorquette

I think in "Old Wounds", etc., Adam is 27.  So it makes sense that he and Kate would be closer.  They met in college and have been friends for the five years since college. 

:/I'm just gonna tell myself that, at some point during his college years, "Butterflies" Adam was enrolled in a summer workshop at the University of Chicago and met Kate.  Their lives haven't given them the opportunity to become as close as in the other universe, but they still feel the same platonic connection they felt then.

I am soooooo weird. big_smilewink

#63 14 Nov 07 :: 21:04

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Sounds good to me, Carol. big_smile

-TeeJay

#64 15 Nov 07 :: 04:41

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

All of the banners are cute!! I love Joan and Adam. Cutest couple on tv ever!!!!!!

Board footer