#26 30 Dec 10 :: 08:14

EOcean214
Dorquette

Re: Supernatural

loved the last cliffhanger episode of supernatural before break. can't wait to see whats in store for it now.  its' been trying to get its flame back all season it seems.  The last episode was pretty darn good and feels like it could take it places!

Lindsey

#27 08 Jan 11 :: 11:37

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

not too long until 28th anymore! big_smile we get our Winchesters and sexy angels back again! I saw an article about the next episode. There's no doubt gonna be lots of funny and naughty things said about virgins and sex. wanna guess the monster of the week? wink

joa219crysig.jpg

#28 02 Feb 11 :: 23:50

EOcean214
Dorquette

Glad to see Supernatural comming back this Friday!  I've missed it.  I just watched Appointment in Samara yesterday. With the snow days I've been watching re-runs on tnt too.  They just aired 'Ghostfacers' and 'Jus in Bello' from season 3 that are some of my favorite episodes.

Lindsey

#29 16 Jul 12 :: 09:52

EOcean214
Dorquette

anybody else watching and curious about season 8?  Still think they should have cancelled it at season 5 when kripke left but I'm still hanging in there.  From comic-con discussions seems like they've got some good plots for next season.

Lindsey

#30 16 Jul 12 :: 12:02

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I'm watching and expecting it to come back. big_smile I love it. I'm kinda yes and no about ending it when Kripke left. it would have been a great way to end it, but also an easy way. I love it that it keeps coming back and I think it's a good thing the writers are challenged to take it up a bit every season. find a new bigger monster. find something worse than the Devil. some of the episodes are a bit mellow but it's ok every now and then. and clearly a bit planned too. calm before the storm and all. I wish there was more of Cas and I hate that they killed Bobby.

Last edited by CappuGirl (16 Jul 12 :: 12:03)

joa219crysig.jpg

#31 28 Jul 12 :: 18:46

EOcean214
Dorquette

I know I'm enjoying watching CW summer supernatural.  It's actually making me enjoy season 7 more than when I watched it the first time!  I hear the comic con panel this year was awesome.  Sorry to have missed it!

Lindsey

#32 09 Oct 13 :: 03:22

EOcean214
Dorquette

Can't wait for this new season!  But it begs the question how long this show will run?  Its been longer than most CW shows....

I loved Misha Collins facebook post today on the premiere:

"Tonight at 9: the self-help show with the two underwear models premieres! This season, "conquering your demons" & "finding your inner angel.""

big_smile

Lindsey

#33 17 Oct 13 :: 21:22

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

LOOOOL! Misha's tweets fore the show are so funny! big_smile I'm pretty sure they've all signed up for seasons 9 and 10 now and looking to to give the a proper closure smile I love it

joa219crysig.jpg

#34 18 Oct 13 :: 00:59

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I've only seen a couple of eps here and there.  I LOVED the one where Amber Benson played a vampire.  I would like to binge-watch this show someday.  Misha is friggin' adorable.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#35 18 Oct 13 :: 05:46

EOcean214
Dorquette

I admit I'm super behind on supernatural. I tried to watch the premiere and I was too antsy about school work that I couldn't focus.  I hope to watch it for real.  They seemed to jam a lot into the premiere episode and I had trouble following through since I was so distracted with work.  Thank goodness for dvr.

Deb: seasons 1 and 2 are so fun to watch, ghost stories really.  A good rainy day binge watch.  I love Amber Benson in that episode.  You'll love Felicia Day's character in the episodes this past season.  It starts to get it's big story line going in season 3  wink

I re watch this, Angel, Buffy on repeat often on rainy days or holidays!

Lindsey

#36 26 Oct 13 :: 20:16

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I think Amber Benson had 2 or 3 episodes. There has been some really great guest stars big_smile

You should watch the show in order. so much happened on every season, you won't know what's going on if you just watch here and there. there are only a few stand alone episodes per season. Every season there's a new big bad or new allies. This new season seems better than the last two did. It was pretty hard to come up for stuff after apocalypse. there were only like 8 really good episodes on those couple of seasons, but just few that were really bad or boring. the mythology in this show is amazing big_smile kind of gives me that Buffy-feeling when they're looking for info from books, especially in these new episodes. big_smile

With the new episodes I'm loving how Kevin has been taken into the brotherhood smile <3 got to love a good bromance smile

joa219crysig.jpg

#37 14 Sep 14 :: 05:02

EOcean214
Dorquette

I can't believe this show is going into it's 9th season.  I thought it wouldn't live past season 5 honestly.  I'm still watching though.  Am curious to see what this season brings!

Lindsey

#38 14 Sep 14 :: 18:43

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

it's 9 years old now, 10th season is starting big_smile the actors have said they'd be OK for couple more seasons big_smile this demonDean-season is going to ROCK! big_smile

joa219crysig.jpg

#39 15 Sep 14 :: 01:03

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

i want to go to supernatural con. you can meet jared, jensen, mischa about $300. q&a is less than $50

#40 28 Sep 14 :: 06:29

EOcean214
Dorquette

They had one here in Dallas.  I spent too much money though at Dallas Comic Con.  Maybe next year if they do it.  They are calling daemon dean Deanmon.  Oh my.   tongue

Lindsey

#41 05 Oct 14 :: 19:42

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

& next yr 1 in texas!

#42 10 Oct 14 :: 00:09

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

What did you guys think of Deanmon? big_smile Pretty nice start to the new season but the episode felt like half of a full episode. I love Crowley at this point. I wasn't even angry about the Jerk/Bitch steal then tongue

joa219crysig.jpg

#43 12 Oct 14 :: 01:41

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

great karaoke good episode  smile season looks promising

#44 12 Oct 14 :: 04:40

EOcean214
Dorquette

I love it when Dean sings!  To be honest I haven't watched it yet.  Hope to tomorrow!  Looking forward to it.  Let's plan on supernatural con in Dallas next year (if they do it again!)

Lindsey

#45 18 Oct 14 :: 05:09

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

i live in GA.  I'd love to go. my friend tori would probably go too

#46 20 Oct 14 :: 03:08

EOcean214
Dorquette

I'll keep my eye out on dates.  It's usually in the fall. 

Loved the second episode.  Much better than the first!  Surprised on Demon Dean!  I like seeing the serious side in this episode.  Will be interesting to see how the season unfolds!

Lindsey

Board footer