#101 16 Feb 07 :: 13:27

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: Updates

This isn't something that I would call an update in terms of content, but I fiddled a little with the design on the overview pages for the About Chris, WWW and Joan of Arcadia section last night. Any comments?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#102 16 Feb 07 :: 13:58

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Looks nice.
I noticed something in the German JoA section. Why is the whole explanation text set in italic there? Is there a reason for this? I mean, in the English section it's not italic, so I'm just wondering ...

I hugged the Seeker!

#103 16 Feb 07 :: 15:56

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Guess I messed up somewhere along the way. It's not supposed to be in italics. I'll fix it when I get home. However, I have Trek-Dinner tonight.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#104 16 Feb 07 :: 16:30

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

No need to hurry with that, it's ok. Just fix it when you have time.

I hugged the Seeker!

#105 18 Feb 07 :: 16:14

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I fixed the italics thing. It was only the Fan Fiction one, right? The others didn't show up in italics for me. Let me know if there's still a problem on your end, Anne.

Also, huge media update coming your way today. I am currently uploading all of Melissa's and Nicole's clips (from christopher-marquette.com and joan-adam.org) of Chris's early stuff that we don't have ourselves. It's round about 310 MB's worth of vidcaps (mostly his early TV appearances), and the uploading will take another 3 hours. So check back later in the Media section. I'm also uploading two more clips from American Gun.

-TeeJay

#106 18 Feb 07 :: 16:53

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Looks good now, thanks.

Two more American Gun clips? Wow cool, which ones? Ah well, I guess I'll find out later. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#107 18 Feb 07 :: 19:41

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Samsy-Marie wrote:

Two more American Gun clips? Wow cool, which ones?

I chose the fight between Janet and David and also the scene where they talk in her bedroom. The best scenes from the movie, if you ask me. And it's all uploaded now. Let me tell you what I added specifically:

Clips from Strong Medicine
::: Clip from 1x16 Fix (8.5 MB)
::: Clip from 1x21 Wednesday Night Fever (12.3 MB)
::: Clip from 2x04 History (7.1 MB)
::: Clip from 2x08 Rebirth (17.8 MB)
::: Clip from 2x11 Systemic (5 MB)
::: Clip from 2x12 Accidents (13.2 MB)
::: Clip from 2x16 Black 'n Flu (5 MB)
::: Clip from 2x17 Precautions (3.7 MB)
::: Clip from 2x20 Rape Kit (3.8 MB)
::: Clip from 2x21 Trauma (19.1 MB)
::: Clip from 2x22 Recovery Time (8.3 MB)
::: Clip from 3x01 Positive (9.2 MB)
::: Clip from 3x17 Orders (4.1 MB)

Clips from American Gun
WARNING! These clips contain strong language (rated R)!
::: David and Janet have a fight (9.7 MB)
::: David and Janet talk (5.8 MB)

Clips from The Girl Next Door
::: E!News Behind The Scenes - Clip 1 (15.5 MB)
::: E!News Behind The Scenes - Clip 2 (8.5 MB)
::: E!News Behind The Scenes - Clip 3 (8 MB)
::: E!News Behind The Scenes - Clip 4 (3.7 MB)

Clip from Pasadena
::: Clip from Pasadena (episode unknown) (1.1 MB)

Clips from Touched By An Angel
::: Clip 1 from 5x24 Fighting The Good Fight (6.4 MB)
::: Clip 2 from 5x24 Fighting The Good Fight (17.5 MB)
::: Clip 3 from 5x24 Fighting The Good Fight (19 MB)
::: Clip 4 from 5x24 Fighting The Good Fight (8.2 MB)
::: Clip 5 from 5x24 Fighting The Good Fight (11.4 MB)
::: Clip 6 from 5x24 Fighting The Good Fight (6.1 MB)

::: Clip 1 from 7x10 An Angel On My Tree (3.9 MB)
::: Clip 2 from 7x10 An Angel On My Tree (9.2 MB)
::: Clip 3 from 7x10 An Angel On My Tree (9.3 MB)
::: Clip 4 from 7x10 An Angel On My Tree (15.4 MB)
::: Clip 5 from 7x10 An Angel On My Tree (14.5 MB)
::: Clip 6 from 7x10 An Angel On My Tree (17.7 MB)

Clip from Law & Order
::: Clip from 7x19 Double Down (4.1 MB)

Clip from Nash Bridges
::: Clip from 5x09 Crosstalk (6 MB)

Clip from 7th Heaven
::: Clip from 7x10 Who Nose? (11.1 MB)

Clip from Beverly Hills 90210
::: Clip from 7x07 Fearless (4.1 MB)

And thanks to Melissa from christopher-marquette.com and Nicole from joan-adam.org for making these clips. I just wanna make it clear again that we're not stealing them. Both those websites are gone now and it would be a shame to just let these vidcaps vanish into oblivion.

-TeeJay

#108 18 Feb 07 :: 19:46

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I haven't seen a lot of those because for whatever reason they wouldn't play for me on Melissa's site.  Can't wait to dive in and check them out!  Thanks for uploading!  I think when I'm done watching AD, I'll just grab the ones I don't have with Filezilla.  That'd be much easier, right?

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#109 18 Feb 07 :: 20:22

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, I think getting them off the server with FileZilla would work best for you. Truth be told, I hadn't watched some of those clips before today either. The Beverly Hills or the Nash Bridges one, not seen them before. Little cutie Chris is so young in them. Awwww! wink

-TeeJay

#110 18 Feb 07 :: 21:56

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Wow cool, that's a lot of stuff. I'm going to check it out later, we just had my brothers here and I need to help my mom cleaning up.

Yeah, I love the BH90210 clip! He is AWFULLY sweet as this little kid! LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#111 18 Feb 07 :: 22:11

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I suppose you know all the clips, since you sent them to me. I took them off your CD. But feel free to check them out all the same. smile And can I just say that we have now officially the most Chris Marquette stuff that any site about him ever had.

-TeeJay

#112 18 Feb 07 :: 22:13

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, but that way it's easier to decide what to put on Chibi's CD. At least for me. Because if I'd check it out via my CD, I'd have to search for the CD, get i into the CD drive, etc, etc. Too much work when I just can click on the links here. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#113 21 Feb 07 :: 21:53

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I just added the six Fruit By The Foot commerial Screencaps to our gallery. (They're posted in the Funny Screencaps Thread.) Thanks again for donating them, OhGnarly! big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#114 28 Feb 07 :: 11:11

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It's called Fruit by the Foot, Anne. smile (What's that supposed to mean anyway??) But that's okay, I corrected it in the gallery. Thanks for uploading.

I just wanted to let you know that Alexa Vega Online linked us in the affiliates section. Very nice. I put a link to their site too. And they allowed us to use the TBO photo of Chris for our gallery, so I uploaded that as well.

-TeeJay

#115 28 Feb 07 :: 11:16

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh, that was a typing mistake. LOL I didn't do that on purpose. I was typing quickly, you know. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#116 28 Feb 07 :: 16:37

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

A foot is a length of measure, twelve inches equals a foot.  So what they're saying is that it's a looooooooong fruit roll-up essentially.  And I'm sorry but that stuff is just gross.  hmm

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#117 28 Feb 07 :: 17:38

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Duh! I was only thinking of the body appendage when I read "foot". Yeah, it makes sense now. So, what is that stuff? Is it like mushed up fruit in yoghurt sized containers?

-TeeJay

#118 28 Feb 07 :: 17:52

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

It sounds like that 1m licorice thing I used to buy at the school store when I was little. Except that the licorice wasn't gross. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#119 28 Feb 07 :: 18:04

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh, so it's some wine gum like stuff? They can be fun. Although I can't see how they would want to advertise that as "fruit".

-TeeJay

#120 28 Feb 07 :: 18:06

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, wine gum sounds good. But I don't know. Deb has to explain it.

I hugged the Seeker!

#121 28 Feb 07 :: 18:36

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

You're on the right track.  It's kind of like wine gum.  And you can see what it looks like in the pics --- long strips of basically fruity candy.  And yes, it IS gross.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#122 01 Mar 07 :: 19:11

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I've uploaded new pictures into the gallery: Brenna's Saturday Night Live screencaps (thanks for donating!!) and some really cool pictures that Nina-Marie (a Kristen Bell fan) took of the Fanboys panel at the FX Show in January (also thanks for letting us use them!).

There's also a few new wallpapers I made yesterday to check out.

-TeeJay

#123 01 Mar 07 :: 21:08

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

She gave permission? Cool! smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#124 01 Mar 07 :: 21:11

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yes, she gave permission. smile Don't you check your e-mails? I forwarded you that e-mail this morning.

-TeeJay

#125 01 Mar 07 :: 21:23

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Ah yeah, I remember something, but I only skimmed over it, I didn't read the whole thing.

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer