#26 08 Jan 07 :: 01:42

irina

Re: hi

oh, and i just wanted to say that i decided on not watching the infamous episode of joa. maybe i will do it someday, but for now i like to rewatch the beautiful episodes.

#27 08 Jan 07 :: 02:00

irina

and one other thing, and then i'll go to bed. how come that if a movie is not that interesting you can find 100 copies on the net but if something sounds like you would really like to see it you can't find it anywhere.:(

#28 08 Jan 07 :: 07:27

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

So you stopped at Secret Service, then?  I kinda wish i'd never seen it too.  And I hear ya about the movies.  I have that problem with music a lot too, because I like obscure artsists.

How have you been?

Lots going on in the Chris's world right now, as you probably saw, right?

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#29 08 Jan 07 :: 09:49

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hi Irina, glad to see you're back. Yeah, I can understand that you wouldn't want to destroy your happy Adam/Joan bubble. However, once you watch it, there will be one thing that will hopefully blow you away: Amber and Chris's acting. They're both wonderfully agonizing in that final mock trial scene. Makes me want to first slap, then hug Adam again.

My holidays were quite good. And my last year was great for the most part. I've had a few very memorable experiences last year (yes, one of them hanging out at the ROTN set and meeting Chris) and I hope this year continues just as wonderfully for all of us.

Hope you can get your movie, Irina. I know what it's like to be looking for stuff but not finding it.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#30 08 Jan 07 :: 10:50

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Last year sucked for me too. Mostly. And I don't really have the thought that this year is going to be better, but who knows?
Good luck with the movie.

I hugged the Seeker!

#31 08 Jan 07 :: 22:27

irina

girls i love the thing with the moods. can i see all of them somewhere on the board????

#32 08 Jan 07 :: 22:35

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#33 08 Jan 07 :: 22:41

irina

thank you big_smile

#34 08 Jan 07 :: 22:44

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

So, what mood are you in?

-TeeJay

#35 08 Jan 07 :: 23:11

irina

i think that right now i am in " life's good " but i love the one that says " i am not a cinical . life just sucks".

#36 16 Jan 07 :: 00:09

irina

tonight will be a stay up all night!!!! it's time for the golden globes. i love to watch stuff like this live. i wish to see chris here one day!!!!!

#37 16 Jan 07 :: 00:26

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh wow, you're staying up to watch it? That's dedication! I'll be fast asleep in a few minutes because I need to work tomorrow and already only went to bed at 1:30 last night. Hope it's worth it and you enjoy it! I'll hear on the radio or read on the 'net who won what tomorrow morning. smile And, YES, hope to see Chris up there on the stage, accepting an award one day.

-TeeJay

#38 16 Jan 07 :: 14:37

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Ha, that reminds me of last year when I tried to stay up to watch the Oscar's. Didn't make it. LOL
And I do hope to see Chris on stage, receiving an award, too. Hopefully soon!

I hugged the Seeker!

#39 17 Jan 07 :: 00:21

irina

yeap i did stay all night. i'll do the same with the oscars. it was fun. i love some of the speaches especially meryl streep.
now i go to sleep.:D

#40 17 Jan 07 :: 00:39

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Well, I remember at least one night that I stayed up. big_smile
I couldn't even THINK about sleep, do you remember, Tina? wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#41 17 Jan 07 :: 02:12

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Hey what about me, Anne?  I'm the one who kept you company and told you EVERYTHING that night!  LOL!

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#42 17 Jan 07 :: 10:26

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Haha. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#43 17 Jan 07 :: 11:05

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, while I was lying on Deb's couch, transcribing Chris's interview. smile It was such a crazy day, that day. But in a good way.

-TeeJay

#44 19 Jan 07 :: 01:00

irina

gils, kisses. i'll be gone for a while. i go to warsaw to the european figure skating champhionship. see you all later!!! good luck with everything you do!!!!!!:)

#45 19 Jan 07 :: 08:22

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

To watch or to compete? Hope you have a lot of fun. Talk to you when you get back, Irina!

-TeeJay

#46 19 Jan 07 :: 13:10

irina

to watch!!!!:D bye!!!!!!!!

#47 19 Jan 07 :: 13:27

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Have fun!

I hugged the Seeker!

#48 28 Feb 07 :: 13:29

irina

i did stayed up for the oscars too.:P
i saw the trailer for graduation. that looks so funny!!!!
warsaw was very good. i loved it!!!
i still have my " can't find movies" issue. i mean i really wish i could see the tic code, but of course i can't find it anywhere. i never bought movies of sites like amazon. how is it? is it safe???
i started watching joa again. i was just missing it!!!
kisses, irina

#49 28 Feb 07 :: 13:33

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Irina, if you consider ordering movies online, I can only recommend a Swedish site: www.axelmusic.com. You pay with your credit card and they ship from Europe (usually the UK). Postage isn't that expensive (usually around 5 EUR). Postage on amazon.com is usually expensive when they ship to Europe and you might have to pay additional customs fees. For me no customs fees apply when I order from the Swedish site. But I don't know if axelmusic.com even sells The Tic Code, you'd have to check yourself. I have ordered DVDs at both amazon and axelmusic before and everything went fine. Amazon is generally very reliable. I think it's one of the safest online shops out there.

-TeeJay

#50 28 Feb 07 :: 13:49

irina

oh, thank you for the info i'll check it out. i'm thinking about beeing a litlle evil, because i still have some euros on the card i had in warsaw and my mother doesn't know the exact amount. on the other hand neither do i. i'll have to go to the bank and check it. if i have enough i'll order the movie.:P the only issue will be when i'll receive it. it sucks so much that the dvd's shops in romania don't have the movie that weren't like blockbusters.:rolleyes:

Board footer