#1 07 Nov 10 :: 00:55

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Back to the future trilogy - 25th anniversary

I do believe last night was the night that those 25 years came in full. I'm gonna watch the movies again, probably for the 25th time. Anyone else gonna celebrate? big_smile

Anyone think we'll have flying cars, talking jackets and hologram-movies in five years? lol

I wish I was in LA, so I could attend Back to the Future 25th Anniversary Hollywood Gala -Nov 12 2010. I'll bet that would be awesome. Check it out: http://www.weregoingback.com

joa219crysig.jpg

#2 07 Nov 10 :: 01:47

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Back to the future trilogy - 25th anniversary

Hologram movies, maybe.  wink

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#3 07 Nov 10 :: 22:26

EOcean214
Dorquette

I think I might buy the anniversary editions next month smile Caught a little bit of Back to the Future on abc family.
I was reading an interesting Entertainment Weekly issue about reunions and anniversaries of shows and movies and they interviewed Michael J. Fox and Lea Thompson.  Here's the video of the interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnqfnaKEaio

I really admire Michael J. Fox.  What he did in this movie was brilliant and I admire his foundation for parkinsons.  Interesting man.

Lindsey

#4 08 Nov 10 :: 19:09

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I grew up watching these movies, I would love to buy a Special Anniversary Editon but I don't even dare to look at my bank account right now. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#5 08 Nov 10 :: 20:02

justme
Supreme Dorquette

I don't want to hear a single WORD from any of my clothes.

#6 09 Nov 10 :: 21:14

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Yesterday I started this course, and there was this silly assignment to get us all into knowing each other. We all got interviewed. one of the questions was "which movie made an impression on you?" And I answered "lots of them, but I'll say Back to the future, because it's their anniversary and I just saw them again" and I was still enjoing the after buzz. the response was kinda "meh". Next question was "who is your favorite actor?" uhm.. I didn't know what to say. I was wondering if I dared to say Chris' name to these people who were probably gonna look at me like a crazie if I showed any signs of actually admiring an actor. i only thought about it for a couple of seconds but it was too long for my interviewer and he suggested Michael J Fox. I said yeah, him. I like his work both in the acting and in charity. they didn't get that either. they need to be educated. seriously!

joa219crysig.jpg

#7 09 Nov 10 :: 21:53

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

If someone asks me who my favorite actor is, I still say Chris Marquette. Of course most people (or lets face it: all of them) don't know who he is and then I give them a "short" explanation and sometimes I add "I even sat in his car once." and then they're all impressed. Haha. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#8 10 Nov 10 :: 05:45

Warbee
Unchallenged

Hahaha I completely understand....you can even see the comments on my facebook of the photo of me with Michael. Those few that know him are excited for me but most are....who is he? and then I talk about Chris and its like hitting a brick wall. For a "known" response when I can't be bothered explaining I usually choose Edward Norton or Ryan Reynolds as my favourite actors. Sometimes its just easier to go with the norm. Although getting the awareness out there of these guys is SO great too smile

-- Kate

"I will mix my tongue with strings and drums, and give my soul away " --
KissChasy

#9 10 Nov 10 :: 06:00

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Reminds me of when my co-worker Michelle and I got on the subject of the sexiest actor we've ever seen.  I should've just said Chris,  but I struggled for that more "conventional" answer and said Johnny Depp.  And she said, "Not Chris?"  I responded with, "Oh definitely. It's just that most people probably wouldn't get it.  If they saw Joan of Arcadia, they'd get it. My ideal man is the grown-up version of the sweetest boy who ever lived."

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#10 10 Nov 10 :: 06:33

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

TheCentralScrutinizer wrote:

Reminds me of when my co-worker Michelle and I got on the subject of the sexiest actor we've ever seen.  I should've just said Chris,  but I struggled for that more "conventional" answer and said Johnny Depp.  And she said, "Not Chris?"  I responded with, "Oh definitely. It's just that most people probably wouldn't get it.  If they saw Joan of Arcadia, they'd get it. My ideal man is the grown-up version of the sweetest boy who ever lived."

I know I love me some Adam Rove. All of us girls on here do. <3

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#11 10 Nov 10 :: 20:15

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I get what you're all saying. I feel so bad for not speaking my mind. I'm just so damn shy in those situations..

today on class I was sitting on the sofa at the end of the class room while the others where in their place. I saw this guy (my interviewer; who sits next to me on the tables) from the side profile for the first time and kinda got the first chance to really look at him. I don't like to stare at people and get caught on it. heh. anyhow. I noticed he kinda reminds me of Chris. how's that for ironic? Something about the shape of the back of his head, something about his body, maybe a little resemblance on the chin, definately the same kinda face fuzz though not as dark. heh. dont' ask me why I'm looking at strange men that closely. I can't help it. I'm observative. it's not like I've got the hots for him..

joa219crysig.jpg

#12 16 Jul 11 :: 10:48

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

wow. it must look great on blu-ray! big_smile

joa219crysig.jpg

Board footer