#1 28 Dec 10 :: 01:15

ashleyrose1217

Hi!

Hi!

My name is Ashley. I was referred to join the message board sometime ago when I submitted some pictures of Chris but I just now finally got around to actually doing it :0) I'm never good at these introductory things, so I'll just leave it at that I'm a huge fan of Chris and his work. Anything particular anyone wishes to know, feel free to ask. You all seem so nice, definitely one of the more friendly message boards/forums I've come across, and that's rather refreshing!

#2 28 Dec 10 :: 01:21

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: Hi!

Hey Ashley, welcome to our message board. Glad to have you! smile Why don't you go and answer our questionnaire in this section of the forum so we can find out how you got to "meet" Chris?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#3 28 Dec 10 :: 01:25

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Hey Ashley, welcome to the boards. I was just about to mention the questionaire, too! LOL
Yeah, it would be awesome if you shared the story how you got to meet Chris! We love reading/hearing about the meetings.
I hope you'll have a lot of fun here on the boards. We may seem like a bunch of crazy people sometimes, but we're pretty harmless actually. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#4 28 Dec 10 :: 01:33

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Samsy wrote:

Yeah, it would be awesome if you shared the story how you got to meet Chris! We love reading/hearing about the meetings.

Anne, I don't think she has met Chris in person (though if you did, Ashley, we would indeed love to hear about it). I was referring to how she noticed Chris. As in on TV or the movies. That's why I put the "meet" in quotation marks. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#5 28 Dec 10 :: 01:46

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

You did? Oh. LOL Well, I guess I didn't notice the quotation marks before. It's getting late here, you know? wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#6 28 Dec 10 :: 01:52

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Haha, no harm done. Just didn't want you to get the wrong idea.

And, sorry, Ashley. I didn't mean to abduct your introduction thread. smile

-TeeJay

#7 28 Dec 10 :: 02:06

ashleyrose1217

TeeJay: Not a problem, I don't mind!

Anne: No I have never met Chris, unfortunately :0( I'd probably be beyond nervous to ever meet him, so I'll live vicariously through everyone else's stories!

I just filled out the survey though!

#8 28 Dec 10 :: 02:15

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yay for filling out questionnaires! I already replied. Btw, I think you need to get yourself an avatar. It looks so bleak in your left hand side username box there. We have plenty to choose from if you don't want to make your own: http://www.chris-marquette.com/forum/vi … .php?id=80

-TeeJay

#9 28 Dec 10 :: 03:30

ashleyrose1217

yeah I definitely do not know how to make my own avatar, I have no talent in that kind of stuff! I will definitely choose one though :0)

#10 28 Dec 10 :: 07:02

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Welcome, Ashley!! This is the best site of Chris Marquettes.

Board footer