#1 21 Jun 11 :: 13:42

jet-plane

Hello!

Hey guys, I just joined! My name's Jet, I come from Australia. I first became aware of Chris Marquette when I saw the film 'The Girl Next Door'. I wasn't hugely into the movie because I found the main guy and girl a bit tiresome, but I thought Chris was really funny. But I really became a fan after seeing the film Fanboys, which is still one of my favourite films of all time! smile

#2 21 Jun 11 :: 15:59

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Hello!

Welcome, Jet!  Whereabouts in Oz are you?  We have another Aussie member, Kate who calls herself Warbee.  She's a lovely young woman, which I can say with authority since she visited me for a week last year.  We're a very international bunch.

Hope we see you around.  Sounds like you've still got a lot of Chris stuff you haven't seen yet.  Should be a lot of fun catching up.  smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#3 21 Jun 11 :: 17:18

Warbee
Unchallenged

Haha yes, that would be me, the other Aussie one. Poor Chris is even less known here than the states I would say! Glad you got onto him though smile And yup visiting Deb last year was brilliant. You were such a fantastic hostess to me, and I still think so happily about my time in Atlanta.

I am in Melbourne, whereabouts are you in Oz?

-- Kate

"I will mix my tongue with strings and drums, and give my soul away " --
KissChasy

#4 21 Jun 11 :: 21:10

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Welcome, Jet! Glad to have you here. I'm not quite an Ozzie, but I've set foot on your continent before. Twice. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#5 22 Jun 11 :: 03:02

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Welcome!

I hugged the Seeker!

#6 23 Jun 11 :: 23:10

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Welcome! big_smile So many newbies lately! Exciting times! big_smile

joa219crysig.jpg

#7 27 Jun 11 :: 12:53

jet-plane

Thanks everyone!!
It's so true about Australia, nobody that I know here is a Chris fan, lonely times sad Haha
I'm a Sydney girl myself, but I've been to Melbourne a couple of times and it's a very cool place!

And yes, I do have quite a bit of catching up to do which is exciting, until recently I had no idea he was in so many things! I've been planning to raid the local blockbuster to see if I can find Joan of Arcadia, it looks really awesome!

#8 27 Jun 11 :: 19:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

JOA is still my favorite thing he's ever done.  I hope one day something comes along to beat it, but it'll be tough.  It was a really special show, and he created a very unique, incredibly endearing character.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#9 29 Jun 11 :: 00:18

AnonymousDorquette15

Hello smile  Good to have other new people on here so I don't feel so aloooooooooone.  tongue

Warning:  I may contain materials hazardous to your sanity.  And peanuts.

Board footer