#1 22 Jun 11 :: 21:44

AnonymousDorquette15

he look like?! Yola

Heyya.  I'm Arika.  I'm 15.  I live in the US.  smile  I 'stumbled upon' Chris when me and my friend were watching The Rite.  We saw this guy and we were like, wait... who does he look like?!  There's this guy in our school who looks like him and so we both freaked.  She out me in charge of finding out who he is. Turns out I had seen him in two other movies.  The Girl Next Door and Fanboys.  I felt like an idiot when I couldn't remember his name, so finally I just decided to put myself through the pain of watching the credits.  "CHRIS MARQUETTE!! THAT'S IT!" I literally jumped and yelled.  My friend was laughing at me, though hmm  Recently I've been checking out some of the movies with him in it them.  I seem to like every movie I see with him in it xD  Yeah... that's about all I got.  smile

Warning:  I may contain materials hazardous to your sanity.  And peanuts.

#2 22 Jun 11 :: 23:06

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: he look like?! Yola

Welcome to our board. We appreciate new members. How cool that you found him through The Rite. If you're looking for more information about Chris, this website is the place. We have tons of video material, too.

I hugged the Seeker!

#3 23 Jun 11 :: 03:30

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Welcome, Arika.  I like your choice of nickname.  smile

If you want to see Chris at his cutest and best, be sure you check out Joan of Arcadia and Graduation.

Hope we see you around.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#4 23 Jun 11 :: 04:49

AnonymousDorquette15

Ha thanks smile  Our video store doesn't carry either of those.  I'm just watching JoA on Youtube until I can buy it.  Wanna see Graduation SOOO BAAD.  I saw pictures of him in it.  Love the green hair.

#5 23 Jun 11 :: 09:40

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hey Arika, welcome to our message board! Glad you're enjoying the site. I only recently got my copy of The Rite, but I haven't watched it yet. Now I'm kinda curious. wink

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#6 23 Jun 11 :: 18:12

AnonymousDorquette15

Hahaha glad I made someone curious on my second day xD  Just been browsin the fanfiction.  Great stuff smile

#7 28 Dec 11 :: 18:27

AnonymousDorquette15

Blaaarg, so yeah I started this account but my insane cousin has been using it for herself because she found a sheet of paper in my computer cabinet with my pass on it. Half the stuff that's put on here through my account isn't even me lol.  The fanfic is my cousin's, and I'm pretty sure that whole post yourself thread is too...  Just wanted to clear things up lol.

Board footer