#1 10 Mar 12 :: 07:36

wel.hume

The Big Bang Theory

Have any of you guys gotten in to this show? I've recently become obsessed with it. It's like my JoA obsession all over again. I don't see very many similarities between the two, other than what I believe to be quality humor and lovable characters. (But this is really just my opinion, a few of my friends hate the show.)

Anyway, I was trying to figure out why I kept wanting to relate it to JoA, and I think it's because the two main characters are physicists, not unlike our own Lukey G, and I might just be fascinated by smart men who can spit out science jargon at warp speed. The only explanation I can come up with.

When JoA was on air, it became a hobby of mine to memorize Luke's lengthier lines just for fun, and now I find myself doing it again with this show. Maybe its just a quirk.

You guys like the show?

Maybe it's like that anti-drug guy said, you know? Romantic love is like a mental illness. It just happens and then what are you gonna do?

#2 11 Mar 12 :: 22:56

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: The Big Bang Theory

I sometimes watch it on German Television. I kinda like seeing Sara Gilbert and Johnny Galecki back on screen together. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#3 11 Mar 12 :: 23:07

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Sara was on the show?  That's cool!

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#4 11 Mar 12 :: 23:49

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, she's in a couple of episodes. She's Sheldon's archenemy. It's funny.

I hugged the Seeker!

#5 12 Mar 12 :: 04:10

Marvalus
Unchallenged

I enjoy this show.  Guess I love nerds!

#6 01 Jul 12 :: 18:04

EOcean214
Dorquette

Been watching season 1.  This show always puts me in a good mood.  This past season has been great.  At first I didn't care for Amy but I started liking her more this past season.  I put season 3 on my wish list and found this on amazon.  Ohh, what some people will buy! ha ha..

Soft Kitty T-Shirt -- from amazon.com

Last edited by EOcean214 (01 Jul 12 :: 18:05)

Lindsey

Board footer