#1 08 Jan 07 :: 00:55

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Questions For Chris (and Sean)...

EDIT by TeeJay:

This thread was originally created when Deb went out to the FX Show convention in Orlando, FL, where Chris was promoting Fanboys, along with his fellow cast and crew members. Since we're in contact with Chris on occasion, there will hopefully be more opportunities to ask him questions, no matter if it's in written form or in person. So if you have any questions for Chris (and maybe also his brother Sean--though we're not really sure we'll ever get the chance to speak to him), feel free to post them here. We'll try to get Chris to answer them.

END EDIT, Deb's original post to follow:

Chris and the Fanboys cast and crew are due to appear at the FX Show in Orlando, Florida on Jan 26 - 28.  I am trying to get down there with the website's brand new digital camera and voice recorder to get another exclusive interview with Chris for you guys.  I hope to talk to some of the other folks too, but will of course concentrate on securing some time with Chris above all else.

So, here's your chance.  If you ever had anthing you wanted to ask him, tell us.  We will be selecting some of your questions to include in our interview and he will know that the question came from you guys.  We'll even tell him your name for a personalized reply if you'd like.  We need to have all your questions in by January 19th.

Ask away!

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#2 21 Mar 07 :: 20:55

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: Questions For Chris (and Sean)...

Hey, how about the next time one of us meets him and possibly gets another interview, we ask him if he's got any questions for us?

And we're still compiling questions, people. This will hopefully not have been the last time we're meeting the guy and talking to him. If you have a question you always wanted to ask Chris, post away. We'll add it to our list.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#3 21 Mar 07 :: 21:19

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Chris's question for us:  "How do I get rid of you guys?  You're EVERYWHERE!" lol

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#4 21 Mar 07 :: 21:26

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, Chris, just say the word and we'll stay in our little message board world. It'll only be half as much fun, though. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#5 21 Mar 07 :: 21:46

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Chris's question for us:  "How do I get rid of you guys?  You're EVERYWHERE!"

LOL lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#6 28 May 07 :: 18:53

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Deb, you know this question has been on my mind for a while, and I've rephrased it a bit. For the next round of questions, I'd really love to see this one being asked. You think we can put it on the list?

There have been a few times where we see you in very dramatic scenes that involve intense emotional reactions. When the director yells "Cut!", what happens? Do you just switch off and go about your business?

Just FYI, in particular I'm thinking of the break-up scene from JoA and also the meltdown from American Gun. He's so in the moment, it's hard to imagine that you can just wipe away those tears and joke around with the cast after the scene is shot.

-TeeJay

#7 28 May 07 :: 18:54

deedee

wow thats an amazing question.. ive wondered that too. haha dont forget my question for the next batch. wow the next batch of questions are goign to be so indepth and amazingly amazing:)

#8 28 May 07 :: 18:56

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Dee, what question did you ask again? Can you repost it here? My memory is dwindling. wink

-TeeJay

#9 28 May 07 :: 19:00

deedee

If it all ended today.. is there anything ud want to change... and if it all ended today.. would u do it again?    thats the question i put in my about me umm questionare. i ono im just really curious.. like if theres any specific role hed like to do again.. or change with anythign he did.

#10 28 May 07 :: 19:04

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Ah, okay. Thanks. We'll put that on the list too. It's a good question, definitely. Hope it doesn't stump him, like some of our questions did. wink

Here's a couple more questions I pulled from the questionnaires:

Brenna: I think I'd ask him how he got started in this business and what encouraged him pursue it as a full-time career.

Cab (el_caballero): Has he ever been to my town (Richmond) to film anything.  Hollywood and TV come to my town to film quite a bit.

Anina (pink_flower): i would ask him , where his favourite holiday place is

-TeeJay

#11 28 May 07 :: 19:08

deedee

hah then on the audio recording ull here "uhh uhmm" like in the scene with grace when he walks in on teh closet haha when he needs to tlk bout the truck thing with jane at the concert haha i love that !!

#12 28 May 07 :: 19:57

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Darn, I wish I could remember my question ...

I hugged the Seeker!

#13 23 Jun 07 :: 05:02

LizzylovesChris8

Could you ask Chris this: " If you could live in any country, where would it be."

Whoohoo.jpg
ChRiS MaRqUeTtE AnD LiZzY

#14 23 Jun 07 :: 06:58

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I'll add it to the list.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#15 23 Jun 07 :: 08:58

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

That's a good one. I wonder how many countries he's seen so far... He once said he wanted to go to Paris. No idea if he ever did. Maybe after the Infestation shoot ends, he can take some time off and see more of Europe, seeing how he's on our continent already anyway. I hope he can, or at least see a little more of Bulgaria than just Sofia and the set.

-TeeJay

#16 23 Jun 07 :: 15:08

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Didn't he answer a similar question already? I remember something about South Africa ...

I hugged the Seeker!

#17 23 Jun 07 :: 16:09

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

We asked him where he'd like to go on vacation. That's different than asking where he'd want to live.

-TeeJay

#18 23 Jun 07 :: 17:08

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Ah yeah, now I remember. I mixed that up, sorry.

I hugged the Seeker!

#19 24 Jun 07 :: 03:26

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

He basically wants to go everywhere.   Didn't he immediately say Asia first though?  I wonder what that's about.  And he chose a Chinese symbol as one of his tattoos in AD.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#20 24 Jun 07 :: 11:07

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, I remember him saying something like "Asia, South Africa, everywhere".
Well, who doesn't want that? wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#21 27 Jun 07 :: 22:56

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I was just wondering... why do we only have questions for Chris here? We should also let people post possible questions for Sean. Not that I really think we're gonna talk to him any time soon, but never say never. Right? It's not like we don't have connections... wink

There's two questions that come to mind right now for Sean from me:

1)
You've been acting since you were very young, and I think the fact that your brother Chris had been doing it before you, played a big part in you choosing that profession. Do you remember a certain point where you actually made a conscious decision that this would be the road you wanted to go? If so, do you remember why and when that was?

2) (And I know we've basically asked Chris the same question, but I'd love to hear Sean's take on it.)
You've been playing alongside Chris in The Beautiful Ordinary. The last time you two were together on screen was years ago, when you were both still kids. Tell us a little about what it was like to shoot with Chris.

I'm sure I can come up with more questions if I keep thinking about it. But right now I have an appointment with my TV and a certain show called "Lost". smile

-TeeJay

#22 27 Jun 07 :: 23:01

deedee

yo update.. we could have contact wtih sean. it was really him on his myspace no word of a lie i got a response back. and i gave him the link. hopefully he will check us out.. he seemed very interested.. and its him.. he just closed his old myspace and reopend a new one.. bc of like u knwo how many pple were adding and what have yous. so maybe i could ask him some questions:D ...

question: so what does it feel like to be one of the three hot brothers.. lol.

#23 27 Jun 07 :: 23:08

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

LOL! You're funny, Dee! tongue

That's cool that it's really him. I wish we could interview him some time. But, come on, did he say he didn't know the website before? I once sent him a MySpace message through his old account, telling him about the site. He knows it's there. (But thanks for mentioning it again.) Tisha and/or Chris might have mentioned the site (if Chris already told Diane about the Dorquette shirts, there's no telling what he's been saying to Sean.....) Besides, he grabbed the TBO cap off our site for his MySpace, so he's definitely either been to the board or to the gallery. Which is kinda freaky if you think about it. Can you ask him why he's using that cap?? Does he love the movie so much?

We should probably just lay low for a while and not spam him with questions. That's what we've been doing with Chris, and it's worked great so far. Sit back and count your blessings, and get a small request in every now and then. smile But of course I'm not telling you how to handle this. It's great that Sean replied. Anything sharing-worthy that he told you other than what you already posted?

-TeeJay

#24 27 Jun 07 :: 23:12

deedee

not really:) and yah i ono i said a "chris site" in my first message to him.. and then hes like oh what one and i gave him the adress this time but no response. and i guess hes using it bc he has barley any good pics of himself.  I am not sure.

Last edited by deedee (27 Jun 07 :: 23:13)

#25 27 Jun 07 :: 23:20

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Everyone has pictures of themselves!! I can't believe he won't have any that are front page worthy. smile And... Does he have to ask what Chris site? Is there any other Chris site? tongue

And, hey, next thing we know, Sean will ask us for a bubblegum pink Dorquette shirt for himself too. lol Though I guess then he'll be a Dorque rather than a Dorquette.

-TeeJay

Board footer