#1 12 Jan 07 :: 04:22

Will Johnson

hi

Dear Chris:

I'm a big fan of you. I enjoy your shows/movies. I'm also in to your show JoA. What kind of Music do you like?
I like 80's music.etc. Well good luck in your career.

Will J.

#2 12 Jan 07 :: 04:44

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: hi

Hi Will, thanks for stopping by!

We're not official and Chris probably won't see your post.  But we're working on becoming official.  I'll be seeing Chris again in a a couple of weeks at the FX Show in Orlando.  Keep checking back.  We're trying to get him in here.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#3 12 Jan 07 :: 13:34

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Hey Will, welcome to the boards!

I hugged the Seeker!

#4 12 Jan 07 :: 18:26

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Another new member, that's great! Welcome!

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#5 30 Jan 07 :: 04:22

Will Johnson

Dear Chris:

I'm a big fan of you. I enjoyed your movies/shows so far.
I'm also like alot of music from the 80's. Do You? Well I also like music and movies from the 90's too. Well: I hope to hear back from you soon.

Will Johnson:

#6 30 Jan 07 :: 05:23

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Hi Will,

The site's not official.  Chris doesn't post here.  We have lots of cool, exclusive stuff to explore and fun people to talk to on the message board.  But we can't help you contact Chris.  We're lucky when we get a chance to talk to him ourselves.

Now, I did just see him again at the FX show in Orlando day before yesterday.  But it was all just luck and timing and the fact that he's a nice guy that made it happen.  I did get a half hour long audio interview with him for the site.  I'll have it up soon, along with a written transcription.

Hope you'll hang out and talk to the rest of us.  smile 

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#7 05 Feb 07 :: 15:01

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I think we can at least partly answer Will's question, though. This is what Chris said about his taste in music when Deb interviewed him in January 2007: "I've been listening to a lot of electronic music, actually. Uhm, like, without too much singing. Uh, that or... Who have I gotten into? Uhm, big TV On The Radio fan recently."

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#8 05 Apr 07 :: 22:20

Will Johnson

I really like Chris's web page. I think it's really cool. I like his photos,etc.

#9 05 Apr 07 :: 22:25

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Thanks, Will. We invest a lot of time and energy in it, and I'm glad people really seem to enjoy it. Hope you check back every now and then.

-TeeJay

#10 08 Apr 07 :: 02:46

Will Johnson

I want to wish you a very happy Easter. Also I want to wish Chris a very happy Easter. On my radio at home I'm listening to 80's music. It's cool. My favorite 80's group/singer is
"The bangles & Flock of Seagulls". Happy Easter.

#11 08 Apr 07 :: 09:50

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

Flock of Seagulls were one of my favs. I also liked Berlin. :dancing:

fbsig.jpg

#12 08 Apr 07 :: 22:25

Will Johnson

What I like about the pictures of Chris. I saw his nice Leather blazer jacket. He looks cool in it. I have a nice brown leather blazer jacket myself. A lot of my friends give me good coments. I like all the other pictures of Chris. It's pretty
cool. I also own a black leather jacket for the colder weather.
I bet Chris likes leather.

#13 11 Apr 07 :: 21:09

shoothoops22

I really like this website:)

The G song haha

#14 15 Apr 07 :: 23:07

Will Johnson

I hope you had a good Easter. I hope Chris did too. Here at home I'm listening to retro 90's.

#15 15 Apr 07 :: 23:37

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

My Easter was just fine, Will. Could have done without the hay fever, though. Not listening to any music right now, but if I were, it would be something in the Rock genre from the 21st century, most likely. There's no telling if Chris had a good Easter, but I hope he did. With any luck, he managed to spend it with his family and friends in LA.

-TeeJay

#16 16 Apr 07 :: 09:44

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

My Easter was good as well and I hope Chis had a fine Easter too.
Since I am in class right now, I am not allowed to listen to some music, but I am surrounded by the noises of cars outside on the street.

I hugged the Seeker!

#17 01 May 07 :: 22:13

Will Johnson

Just the other night I was watching the Just Friends movie on DVD. The parts that Chris was in were funny. I think he's a funny guy. I looked at behind the scenes sections and those were cool. I just got off from work and I have some spare time to write. I like his other movie "Girl Next Door"

#18 02 May 07 :: 02:09

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, Will, the specials on JF are really good.  Especially the one called, It's Friggin' Cold.  Hilarious!!!

Hey, have you seen all the new pics of Chris from Tribeca last Friday?  Love that black jacket he's wearing.  Very Big 80's!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#19 02 May 07 :: 22:16

Will Johnson

Yeah, I think his black jacket is really cool. He looks good in it. I can't wait to see his new upcoming movies sometime. Chris looks like the 80's almost in his black jacket. I own a brown leather blazer jacket like his almost. I bet he likes leather. He would probally think leather jackets are cool.

#20 03 May 07 :: 00:42

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I'm sure he does like leather jackets and stuff.  I also think this black jacket was kind of a comment on the fashions in his movie that was screening, The Education Of Charlie Banks.  It's set partly in the 80's.  As Chris told us in our October interview, he dresses like a big fan of the Ramones in the movie.  We haven't seen any pics of his character yet, but that jacket certainly screams 80's.  :-)

I wanna get a good look at the new ring and pendant he's wearing.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#21 03 May 07 :: 08:58

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Sisterdebmac wrote:

he dresses like a big fan of the Ramones in the movie

I like to see that! LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#22 05 May 07 :: 03:38

Will Johnson

I like the movie "The Girl Next Door" I think it was funny.
The parts with Chris were funny. The part I liked was when
Eli (Chris) went up to Matt ( Emile Hirsch) and said "You're coming with me right now". He ran up with a big smile to Matt. And The Prom night. In the Show "Joan of Arcadia"
Adam (Chris) was a good talented Artist. The parts I liked what Chris did were, The time that Joan & Adam were in the hotel room. (Season 1)episode:"The Gift". The episode" Trial & Error, (Season 2). The part That got me the most was when
Adam cheated on Joan. That was the worst mistake Adam did
in his life. When he broke down crying, I felt sad. For Chris
That was his best role and his excellence for that episode.
I call it: "Chris's best" "Adam's worst". Right now when I was writing on my 90's CD im listening to "Nothing Compares 2
U. By Sinead O'Connor. Early 90's hit

#23 05 May 07 :: 06:18

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, Trial & Error rips all of us to shreds.  I don't think I've ever seen a boy so crushed by his own bad deeds as Adam was.  He was so hurt.  I think it would've been hard for me NOT to eventually forgive him, if I was Joan.  But he did need to suffer for a while for being such a tool.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#24 05 May 07 :: 15:03

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I love GND too. Cracks me up everytime I watched it. And I watched it like, 100001 times by now. LOL

Oh yeah, Trial & Error. Definitely the episode with the best acting, but I can't watch it that often, it breaks my heart. sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#25 09 May 07 :: 03:20

Will Johnson

I like the the movie"Girl Next Door". It was funny. Well,
I own the Series JoA. Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD. I watch it hundreds of times. I know Adam is different from Chris. In the show. I know Adam is a artist and he likes to be creative.
Adam is like me in a way. I myself like to do artwork when I have free time. I bet Adam would like that. But Chris only potrayed Adam in JoA. I like all Adam's art. It's neat. In real life, Chris is a funny guy.

Board footer