#51 17 Feb 07 :: 10:42

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: Grey's Anatomy

TeeJay wrote:

Meaning you might have it at the beginning of the week after next.

Ah cool. I think I might survive this. LOL

Well, I didn't read anything about guest stars, so I'm not spoiled here, I just read something about one of the main characters ... roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#52 18 Feb 07 :: 13:38

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Anne, don't read this if you don't wanna be spoiled. Because after Deb nagged me to watch this week's ep, I did.

Deb, you told me to give you my opinion on the last 10 - 20 seconds of the episode. Holy crap! Two important guest stars! Hello! Well, what can I say? Wherever Meredith is, she's not gonna stay too long. Otherwise they'd have to rename the show to Yang's Anatomy or O'Malley's Anatomy or Stevens' Anatomy. smile But I am curious to see what they're gonna do with those two. It's great to have them back, if only for a short stint.

Of course I cried during the scene where all the interns gathered in front of the door. Heartbreaking moment. Did Alex actually have tears in his eyes? Is it possible he has a heart deep down inside?

And what's up with that little girl, is she autistic now or something? They never cleared that up.

Other than that, intense stuff. Another great episode. Can't wait for next week!

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#53 18 Feb 07 :: 13:56

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Ah well, I still don't know what really happened, so it's still a big spoiler for me ...
I feel a big package coming next week! LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#54 18 Feb 07 :: 19:04

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

LOL.  Told ya.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#55 23 Feb 07 :: 05:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

OK, TeeJay, better download that new ep ASAP.  You're gonna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#56 23 Feb 07 :: 09:17

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh dear... I'm downloading it right now, hope I can watch it tonight.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#57 23 Feb 07 :: 12:33

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I hope that was the last episode with that big spoiler. I can`t wait to see this. Spoiling myself on the imdb.com boards is no fun. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#58 23 Feb 07 :: 16:20

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

This is the last of the three episode arc.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#59 23 Feb 07 :: 17:26

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Thank God for that! I'll watch it later tonight. Report to follow.

-TeeJay

#60 23 Feb 07 :: 17:48

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Sisterdebmac wrote:

This is the last of the three episode arc.

Good. I need to see this, I'm gonna die here!

I hugged the Seeker!

#61 23 Feb 07 :: 17:54

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Don't worry. With me being off work for a couple of days, I'll have time to burn those DVDs for you. smile

-TeeJay

#62 23 Feb 07 :: 17:54

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Aaaah! This is music to my ears. LOL Did you get the list or should I send it to you again?

I hugged the Seeker!

#63 23 Feb 07 :: 17:57

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

No, I think I still have the list. I'll let you know if I don't.

-TeeJay

#64 23 Feb 07 :: 18:00

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Okay, thanks.

I hugged the Seeker!

#65 23 Feb 07 :: 20:36

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Just watched the latest episode. And I didn't even cry that much, but I did cry a little. I'm just not buying the Meredith thing. I mean, yeah, it's a TV show, and medically not a very realistic one, but that was just too much of a stretch for me.

However, looking past that, it was a great episode. Very emotionally involving. And I loved seeing those guest stars, one in particular. The moment thing at the end was just so sad. I do hope that Izzy and George can fix whatever is broken, I'd hate for them to not be close friends anymore.

-TeeJay

#66 23 Feb 07 :: 21:00

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I cried more than you did and this is not even my Holy Show?  How very interesting.  Maybe you're just not in the right mood.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#67 28 Feb 07 :: 16:56

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Anatomy of a Disaster at "Grey's"
Posted Feb 28th 2007 7:15AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Let's Get This Party Started

If you thought Isaiah-gate was the end of it, think again: The prognosis is not good at "Grey's Anatomy," with stars' scalpels out about a new spin-off and one big name – Katherine Heigl – ending contract talks completely.

"Grey's" stars are "feeling blindsided," reports Star (via MSNBC), after the news emerged about a spin-off of the series featuring Kate Walsh's character. "The rest of the cast seemed instantly resentful of [Walsh]," says a source, because they all thought they were going to get their own show. Dr. Grey herself, Ellen Pompeo, was especially unhappy, as she thought she should've been consulted.

Meanwhile, Katherine Heigl, who plays Izzie, has ended contract talks with the show over her salary, reports People, and the mag's source says she's "disappointed and hurt" that she's not as highly valued as Sandra Oh and Isaiah Washington.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#68 28 Feb 07 :: 17:43

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Doesn't she earn enough money on a prime time show like that to pout about a couple thousand bucks a season? I personally don't tend to believe in all this rumor stuff until I see some official news that any actor has left the show. There were rumors out there once that William Peterson would leave CSI:, and he's still on the cast today. What is it with these Hollywood types?

-TeeJay

#69 28 Feb 07 :: 17:57

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I didn't know about that rumor with Katherine Heigl, but I heard about the spin-off with Kate Walsh. And I alse heard that the writers planned Denny to come back, either as a ghost or as Denny's unknown twin. Ugh! I mean, I liked Denny, but he is DEAD. And once a character is dead, it should stay dead if you ask me. This is not Ghost Whisperer. No ghosts in GA, please. And I don't like the "Oops, there's a twin" story either. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#70 28 Feb 07 :: 17:59

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Samsy-Marie wrote:

And I alse heard that the writers planned Denny to come back, either as a ghost or as Denny's unknown twin.

You know, that is actually not a rumor. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

-TeeJay

#71 28 Feb 07 :: 18:01

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

What??? Don't tell me this is true! yikes
I tell you, I am not going to like that!

I hugged the Seeker!

#72 28 Feb 07 :: 18:02

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It is. But it's not cheesy or anything, at least not the Denny part (the Meredith part is, though). I think you're gonna like it. No evil twin either. I was pleasantly surprised at what they did with it. Now go and watch those episodes with your mom, you'll see.

-TeeJay

#73 28 Feb 07 :: 18:04

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Mmmh. If you say so ... but I'm not so quite convinced yet. Okay, now let me watch it.

I hugged the Seeker!

#74 28 Feb 07 :: 18:34

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Ugh!  All this hemming and hawing over a Denny as ghost rumor when you guys are fans of "supernatural" love stories.  Come on now.  Can't have it both ways.

And a lot of the time, these articles about salary disputes are planted by actors' publicists, just to get fans all stirred up so the actor has a better chance of negotiating what they want.  Katherine may have a legitimate complaint, you never know.  If everyone else is getting paid more than she is, after the great work she's done, she should ask for more money.  The show's a hit.  ABC can afford it.  Remember, actors in hour-long dramas --- who are not major stars --- don't really make all that much money.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#75 28 Feb 07 :: 23:38

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Woohoo, I'm finished! My mom fell asleep during the third episode, but I couldn't stop watching. LOL Okay, I did one break actually before the very last episode but I still made it through all of them.
Well, where to start? I can sort of understand why Burke proposed to Cristina. But I somehow wasn't buying the George/Callie thing. I mean, Cristina and Burke, they were constantly together for a long time now. But George and Callie? Didn't they have some kind of on/off relationship. Okay, they may be a cute couple but I think they shouldn't have married so quickly. But it still was kinda funny seeing George pointing out: "We went to Vegas and we're married!" (or something like that) LOL

Then the Denny thing. Yeah, Tina, you were right, I liked the way they actually did it. It was just that the sources I found said that they wanted to have him back for more than just one episode. I think that's why they brought up the theories about the missing twin brother. But the way they did it wasn't cheesy. I mean, not as in Ghost Whisperer. I liked that actually.
Can't really say anything to what happened to Meredith, since I knew that she was going to survive. But it was still hard to watch it. And I hate to say that but I have to because I'm this big Meredith/Derek Shipper (You are alllowed to laugh at me now big_smile) and I felt horrible for Derek!!! That was the cheesy part in me who wants them to be together. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer