#1 24 Feb 07 :: 13:48

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Chris on Conan O'Brien?

When did that happen? I read on some website that Chris has appeared on Conan O'Brien's late show. I didn't say when. Is that years old or something recent? Man, I'd love to see it. I tried to Google, but didn't come up with anything. Anyone know when that was?

I wish he'd do some more of those with his upcoming movies. Maybe around the time The Invisible hits? Or during more promotion runs for Fanboys, maybe. Come on, give our boy some screen time and media attention, guys!

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#2 24 Feb 07 :: 14:47

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: Chris on Conan O'Brien?

Chris was on Conan? Really??? yikes I swear, this is the first time I hear about that.

I hugged the Seeker!

#3 24 Feb 07 :: 14:50

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Samsy-Marie wrote:

I swear, this is the first time I hear about that.

Yeah, me too. Could be something from waaaay back, though, from the really early stuff he did.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#4 24 Feb 07 :: 14:51

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

But it wasn't on imdb either, right? I mean, I would have noticed that of course.

I hugged the Seeker!

#5 24 Feb 07 :: 14:55

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

No, I read it in the updated info on Chris on the official Alpha Dog site. I also came across it on some summary bios on other celebrity or movies sites that had info on him, but none of them said anything specific about when he was on Conan. But since it was always mentioned alongside his appearance on Saturday Night Live, I assume it's something from way back in the day when he was a kid. Maybe we should ask Tisha about it.

-TeeJay

#6 24 Feb 07 :: 15:00

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Ah, I see. I was just curious because I never heard about that. I only know that Amber was on Conan a couple of times.

I hugged the Seeker!

#7 24 Feb 07 :: 17:26

OhGnarly

Oh man, I would have loved to see Chris on Conan!

I actually found the episode of Saturday Night Live he did while watching the Christmas special DVD. It's from a Chris Farley skit where he's playing a mall store Santa Claus who also lives in a van down by the river. Too funny. Chris is one of the kids waiting to sit on Santa's lap. I could probably grab some screen captures and a clip from it if you're at all interested. I just have to wait until I'm back home.

#8 24 Feb 07 :: 17:56

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

OhGnarly wrote:

I could probably grab some screen captures and a clip from it if you're at all interested. I just have to wait until I'm back home.

Dude, you need to ask?? Yes, PLEASE! smile When will you go back home?

Have I also mentioned that I love your avatar? It's Chris as Adam in the shed in that sad, sad scene at the end of Spring Cleaning, right?

-TeeJay

#9 24 Feb 07 :: 18:29

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

OhGnarly wrote:

I could probably grab some screen captures and a clip from it if you're at all interested. I just have to wait until I'm back home.

Wow cool! Yeah, please do that. We highly appreciate that. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#10 24 Feb 07 :: 20:11

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Was Eric in that SNL?  He was on there a few times too, right?

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#11 25 Feb 07 :: 02:13

OhGnarly

Teejay wrote:

Dude, you need to ask?? Yes, PLEASE! smile When will you go back home?

Have I also mentioned that I love your avatar? It's Chris as Adam in the shed in that sad, sad scene at the end of Spring Cleaning, right?

Haha, okay awesome. I'll be home on Wednesday of next week, so I'll try to grab it then smile. I've got some pretty good quality captures from his Even Stevens episode I should send your way too.

And yep, that's exactly what my cap is from. You're good, haha big_smile

Last edited by OhGnarly (25 Feb 07 :: 02:15)

#12 25 Feb 07 :: 02:14

OhGnarly

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Was Eric in that SNL?  He was on there a few times too, right?

I'm not sure! I only noticed Chris, and it's lucky I even caught him because he's off in the distance just standing in line. Hahaha. No lines or anything. I'll look as soon as I can start getting the caps, though.

#13 25 Feb 07 :: 03:30

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Cool, thanks!

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#14 25 Feb 07 :: 10:01

OhGnarly

You're so welcome!

#15 25 Feb 07 :: 11:28

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

OhGnarly wrote:

I've got some pretty good quality captures from his Even Stevens episode I should send your way too.

Brenna, we'll be happy about any Chris pictures you can send our way. Wow, we'll have stuff on the site that no Chris page published online before! Okay, we already have that, but we'll have even more. It's so unbelievable how many photos and vidcaps we have collectively accumulated.

And yep, that's exactly what my cap is from. You're good, haha big_smile

I have seen every single Adam scene from JoA at least once, my favorite ones countless times. And the shed scene from Spring Cleaning is one of my favorite ones (even though it's so sad), so I couldn't not notice that subdued, sad almost-smile on Chris's/Adam's face. In other words, yes, I'm JoA obsessed. Or rather Adam/Joan obsessed. You haven't checked out Deb's and my epic fan fiction yet, have you? wink

-TeeJay

#16 25 Feb 07 :: 14:01

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:
OhGnarly wrote:

I've got some pretty good quality captures from his Even Stevens episode I should send your way too.

Brenna, we'll be happy about any Chris pictures you can send our way. Wow, we'll have stuff on the site that no Chris page published online before! Okay, we already have that, but we'll have even more. It's so unbelievable how many photos and vidcaps we have collectively accumulated.

Wow cool! Thank you so much, Brenna! (You rock, girl! wink )

Hmmm ... speaking of Spring Cleaning, I need to watch that ep once again soon, I love it so much, although it's very sad ... sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#17 25 Feb 07 :: 22:28

OhGnarly

TeeJay wrote:

You haven't checked out Deb's and my epic fan fiction yet, have you? wink

I actually haven't checked out the fan fiction section of the site yet. It's on my list of things to do, so maybe when Spring Break rolls around I'll have time to read.

#18 01 Mar 07 :: 05:06

OhGnarly

Hey guys, I've finished the caps of both the SNL skit and the Even Stevens episode. How would you like me to get them to you? I can upload them to Photobucket, send you a zipped folder through email, whatever you'd like. big_smile

#19 01 Mar 07 :: 05:08

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

You can email them as a zip file to info@chris-marquette.com.  That way all three of us get it.  Thanks a bunch!

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#20 01 Mar 07 :: 10:33

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, e-mailing a zip file would be great. We've all got DSL connections, so don't worry about file sizes. Thanks so much, Brenna!

-TeeJay

#21 01 Mar 07 :: 13:38

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Wow, cool. I look forward to those pics!

EDIT: Did you send them already? I couldn't find anything in my mailbox.

I hugged the Seeker!

#22 01 Mar 07 :: 13:58

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I don't Brenna sent them yet, Anne.

-TeeJay

#23 01 Mar 07 :: 15:57

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

I don't Brenna sent them yet, Anne.

You don't think it, do you? wink
Well, I was just curious because I didn't check my mailbox for a while and sometimes that Spamihilator things still messes up with Spam and Non-Spam. Or Outlook blocks the attachments, like it did the other day. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#24 01 Mar 07 :: 18:33

OhGnarly

I haven't sent them yet, sorry! I tried sending them last night but my Internet kept cutting out. I'm about to try again in a bit. big_smile

#25 01 Mar 07 :: 18:35

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

No hurry. We'll live. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer