#1 20 Mar 07 :: 15:24

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Our little questionnaire ::: Come on in and answer it

Deb came up with this a while ago, and I think it's time we posted it for anyone who feels like answering a little questionnaire. The first few questions are from Deb, I added some myself. If you have any questions to add, feel free.

If you wanna answer the questionnaire, you can use this code, it'll make the questions appear in bold:

[b]What's the first thing your ever saw Chris in?[/b]
Your answer

[b]What's your favorite thing he's done so far?[/b]
Your answer

[b]What's your favorite scene in that movie/show?[/b]
Your answer

[b]Who's your favorite Chris character and why?[/b]
Your answer

[b]Do you remember the first time you Googled Chris?  What site did you land on?[/b]
Your answer

[b]What were you looking for when you found our website or how else did you stumble across it?[/b]
Your answer

[b]What role in what movie --- any movie --- past, present or potential would you love to see Chris play?[/b]
Your answer

[b]Seen any Chris movies in a theatre?[/b]
Your answer

[b]Own any Chris movies?[/b]
Your answer

[b]Have anything special recorded off TV?[/b]
Your answer

[b]What do you like most about Chris?[/b]
Your answer

[b]If you could ask Chris one question, what would you ask?[/b]
Your answer

[b]Do you have any of Chris's lines that you can quote off the top of your head?[/b]
Your answer

[b]Have you met Chris in person? If so, tell us about it.[/b]
Your answer

[b]If you could have him autograph one item or photo, what would you pick and why?[/b]
Your answer

[b]What would you want to see Chris doing next out of these?
a) a very dark and suspenseful thriller
b) a sitcom
c) a quirky and/or romantic comedy
d) a horror movie
e) a drama TV show 
f) an action movie
g) a dramatic movie
h) a medical or cop show
i) a theater play
j) something else entirely (if so, what?)[/b]

Your answer

Here are my answers:

What's the first thing your ever saw Chris in?
ER, episode 6x12 "Abby Road", years ago when it first aired in Germany. I had no clue who Chris Marquette was at the time. The first time I really noticed him was on Joan of Arcadia. Didn't really fall in love with his character until season 2 of that show, though. That's when I became interested in the guy who played him.

What's your favorite thing he's done so far?
His role as Travis Prescott on Miracles, episode 1x05 "The Bone Scatterer". Joan of Arcadia comes in close second.

What's your favorite scene in that movie/show?
Miracles: Travis's meltdown.
JoA: Character-wise the last scene from episode "P.O.V." where he cries over the home videos of his mother. Acting-wise the break-up scene with Joan in episode "Trial & Error".

Who's your favorite Chris character and why?
Without a doubt Adam. Or let's say pre-Bonnie Adam. Probably mostly because we've seen a lot of Chris's range as Adam. Adam's sweet, loving, attractive, sensitive and, most of all, he can and does cry shamelessly.

Do you remember the first time you Googled Chris?  What site did you land on?
No, I honestly don't remember. Probably landed on Melissa's Versatile site. Must have been in 2005.

What were you looking for when you found our website or how else did you stumble across it?
Well, since I co-run it, I can't really answer this one, can I? I can tell you why I had a big part in creating it. And that's because his only other decent website at the time (www.christopher-marquette.com) wasn't being updated anymore and we were really frustrated that there was no one else out there who seemed to care enough to offer all this new Chris material online.

What role in what movie --- any movie --- past, present or potential would you love to see Chris play?
Past movies, I've got quite a lot of those, but what comes to mind right now is the role of Jean-Baptiste Grenouille on "Perfume: Story of a Murderer". Potential movie: Anything dramatic where we get to see his range and quite possibly some good tear duct action. Another thing I'd really love to see him do is play a really very evil and despicable guy.

Seen any Chris movies in a theatre?
Yes, one. Just Friends. Dubbed into German. It was still good fun. Will watch Alpha Dog this week.

Own any Chris movies?
All of them. Well, those that are available on DVD. Yes, even Freddy vs. Jason. But only because the DVD was just 5 EUR. I also own the Miracles DVD box set, but not just because Chris guest-starred in one episode. And both Joan of Arcadia seasons, of course--I love that show.

Have anything special recorded off TV?
Unfortunately not. Nothing special that involves Chris is ever on German TV.

What do you like most about Chris?
His eyebrows. tongue Apart from that, boy, where to start? His ability to cry at the drop of a hat. And his ability to make me cry along with him. His ability to remember names of people he's only seen once. Totally admire that. I'm crap at that myself.

If you could ask Chris one question, what would you ask?
Been there, done that. My questions don't count because the interviews we did with him already included a lot of the things I wanted to know, and he already answered them. Before we did our first interview with him, it would probably have been what he personally thought about the Joan of Arcadia episode "Trial & Error" (the one where Adam and Joan break up).

Do you have any of Chris's lines that you can quote off the top of your head?
Plenty:
"Raise your hand if your brother's a homo!"
"Dude, The Notebook's soooo gay."
"We're stinkin' rich, yo."
"I swear to God, if you don't f*** her, I'll kill myself. F*** her for me, for MEEEE!"

Have you met Chris in person? If so, tell us about it.
Yep, met him at the set of Revenge of the Nerds in October 2006. You can read all about it on our website in the About Chris section under "Meeting Chris".

If you could have him autograph one item or photo, what would you pick and why?
Already have two autographs, one should think that's enough. wink The first one is a collage of images of Chris from Fanboys that I put together myself, and the other is a collage for Fanboys with all the main actors walking in a row (Beatles - Abbey Road CD cover style) and the movie logo at the top.

What would you want to see Chris doing next out of these?
b) a sitcom
d) a horror movie
e) a drama TV show
f) an action movie
g) a dramatic movie
h) a medical or cop show
i) a theater play
j) something else entirely (if so, what?)

I would have to go for e) or g). Always prefer drama, although a) would also be interesting (though I expect to see some of that in The Invisible this year). I would also love to see him do i), but I wouldn't have a chance to see it live anyway, unless he does something in the UK or somewhere closer to Germany. I also think him doing something in science fiction would be cool. Not like Fanboys, I mean the real sci-fi stuff. Chris as Young Spock in the next Star Trek movie maybe. ("Live long and prosper, yo.") smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#2 20 Mar 07 :: 17:07

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: Our little questionnaire ::: Come on in and answer it

I think that was the Judging Amy episode, "The Beginning, The End, and the Murky Middle", but the first thing I really noticed him was Joan Of Arcadia when it started airing in Germany back in 2004.

Early days: The Tic Code
Nowadays: American Gun, Joan Of Arcadia

American Gun: David's meltdown
JoA: Last scene of "Recreation" on Season 1 and the Break-Up scene in "Trial & Error" on Season 2.

Adam of course (Ok, let's say Season 1 Adam) and David.

I can't remember but somehow I must have get to Melissa's website and it was either Google which brought be there or it was some link on some JoA website I used to visit.

What were you looking for when you found our website or how else did you stumble across it?
I guess if I wouldn't co-run this site I looked for some recent information on his projects or some video material from older projects I didn't see so far.

What role in what movie --- any movie --- past, present or potential would you love to see Chris play?
Past movies: Maybe in a remake of "Must Love Dogs" in 20 years from now? LOL I don't really know but I can definitely see him in some John Cusack movies.
Future movies: I wanna see him playing some really dark character. Maybe not the typical dark and evil character (although that could be interesting too), but maybe in something where the bad guys are the good guys, you know?

The German Version of Alpha Dog.

Own any Chris movies?
I guess I have every one of his movies which are available on DVD so far. Oh and of course I am the proud owner of the two JoA DVD boxes. Do they count as movies too?

I have some old tapes with German JoA episodes, but I don't watch them anymore since our VCR is broken and they're dubbed into German anyway.

I guess that's his voice because I like improving my English skills via listening to him. LOL

I once had prepared a few questions but I forgot them or they were asked by other persons.

Plenty:
"Raise your hand if your brother's a homo!"
"Dude, The Notebook's soooo gay."
"We're stinkin' rich, yo."
"I swear to God, if you don't f*** her, I'll kill myself. F*** her for me, for MEEEE!"
"You are a weeeiiiiird fucker, Byrd."
"Hey, would you just untwist your panties before your balls fall off?" (from Graduation trailer)

No, I did not have that pleasure yet.

With a little help from my friends I already have two autographes, but it would be awesome to have his autograph on my The Tic Code DVD cover too, because this movie means a lot to me.

b) a sitcom
d) a horror movie
e) a drama TV show
f) an action movie
g) a dramatic movie
h) a medical or cop show
i) a theater play

I'd go for a, e or g, because I'm a big fan of drama. I mean, I like romantic comedies too, but they have to be not too cheesy. But like I said, I prefer drama.

EDIT: How come I overlooked i)? Oh, I think I'd definitely want to see him live on stage. I LOVE theater!

Samsy-Marie

I hugged the Seeker!

#3 20 Mar 07 :: 18:08

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Probably also the Judging Amy ep for me.  And I saw Boston Public too.  But I didn't "notice" him until JoA S1.  I was pretty much watching the show to see him by the end of that first year.

Joan Of Arcadia, hands down.

Probably the "pimply pubescent horndog" scene between Adam and Grace in S2's Shadows & Light.  I just love every one of his scenes in that ep. 

Adam, no contest.  Most unique character I've seen on TV in ages.  But I also love "Mystery" James from Huff, especially now that I know about the umbilical cord thing.  Eeeeeeyyyaaaaaghhhhh!

I remember it very distinctly.  It was the night Trial & Error first aired, after I stopped crying.  I was absolutely blown away.  I'd say Chris became my favorite actor that night.  No exaggeration.  I landed on Melissa's site, of course, and joan-adam.org.  I didn't leave that site for about a week, until I'd saved all the screencaps.

I can't answer that for real cuz, also a co-runner.  But in theory, I'd be looking for screen and vidcaps, and a lively message board, all of which we have.  In abundance.

Past movies: I think he would've made a great Ben Braddock in The Graduate.  Future movies: Right now, I want nothing more than for Nick Cassavetes to cast him as Paul Berlin in his upcoming adaptation of the book, Going After Cacciato.  This is a possibility, but it'll be a long time before we know anything.

Just Friends twice.  Alpha Dog three times.  The Invisible twice (only for you would I do that, Chris).

Own any Chris movies?
I own both JoA box sets, Alpha Dog, The Girl Next Door, The Tic Code, American Gun, Miracles, Pasadena.

Several eps of Strong Medicine, all three Huff eps and Boston Public, The San Diego Comic Con interview and the Scream Awards presentation with Kristen Bell.  I think that's it.

Onscreen, I love how utterly natural he is.  I believe every word he says.  In person, I love how thoughtful and kind he is.  And how he makes great, prolonged eye contact.  Physically, I love his beautiful lips and that thick dark hair.  I also have a thing for his hands, especially when he's wearing those silver rings.  Sigh.

That's a tough one since we've been fortunate enough to ask him most of the questions we've had on our minds.  I was also dying to know what he thought of Trial & Error when he first read it.  We certainly got our answer to that one, didn't we?

Oh yeah.  Most of them wouldn't really mean anything to anybody.  Sometimes, for me, it's not about the line. It's about his delivery.  I have a whole bunch of stuff from Alpha Dog stuck in my head these days.  Wonder why.

Three times.  First, in October 2006 on the Nerds set, then again in January 2007 at the FX show.  Just met with him again in LA last week.  I've been so blessed.  You can read about all three encounters here on the site.

Well, when I was preparing to go to the FX show, I was involved in an online auction for the leather wristband he wore as Keith in Alpha Dog.  I won it and took it down there to get him to sign it and the certificate of authenticity.  He thought that was pretty funny.

b) a sitcom
d) a horror movie
e) a drama TV show
f) an action movie
g) a dramatic movie
h) a medical or cop show
i) a theater play

I'm totally down with the idea of a sitcom.  I'd love to see him back on weekly TV.  I'd love to see him in a romantic lead (Cacciato sort of will be).  Something really dark would be fun.  But what I want most is to see him back in a romantic role on a weekly drama.  That was Dorquette Heaven. 

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#4 20 Mar 07 :: 23:25

OhGnarly

Like I've mentioned before, as a kid I was really into the Disney Channel. I first saw Chris in a TV movie he did called Noah with Tony Danza, and then I saw him later on in Up, Up, and Away. I believe my first thoughts on Chris were, "Wow, that kid is really annoying." A few years later, I was really interested in talented young actors, and a friend who shared the same interest told me to watch Joan of Arcadia specifically for his character. I pretty much instantly fell in love with Adam, so I made my way onto Melissa's site and caught up on all of his earlier performances.

This would probably have to be Joan of Arcadia. I seriously loved him, and I loved that show. And even though the writing is utterly crap, I love, love, love his performance in the "Angel On My Tree" episode of Touched by an Angel. Just outstanding.

Joan of Arcadia: This is really difficult. I'm going to have to say the break-up scene in "Trial & Error" as well, even though it's so heartbreaking. Both Chris and Amber were so incredible in that scene, so it's hard not to think of it as a favorite. I really love the end of "Jump" as well, with the science fair and the kiss. I still get giddy watching it.

I love Chris as Adam, simply because Adam is exactly the kind of guy I would want in a relationship. As TeeJay said, he's not afraid to show his feelings, he's artistic, he's gentle, gorgeous, *sigh*.

I do, actually. Around that time I was working on a Shia Labeouf site which has since closed, and someone on our message board brought up Margo Harshman from Even Stevens and her new boyfriend, which happened to be Chris. They had posted pictures of the Freddy vs. Jason premiere, and I was surprised to see how much older he looked. So I just Googled his name and checked out his IMDB page, if I remember correctly.

I was looking for a website that had up-to-date information, pictures, etc. And I found one big_smile

Oh man...again I'm going to have to agree with Samsy and say that I want him to play an evil character.

Only Alpha Dog. I remember really wanting to see The Girl Next Door, but I never got around to it, unfortunately.

Own any Chris movies?
All of them except Freddy vs. Jason and The Tic Code. I'd like to get my hands on both of those.

As of now I have the "Angel On My Tree" episode of Touched By An Angel, his Even Stevens episode (which I need to vid cap for you guys), and his Law and Order episode (which he's in for all of 3 seconds, but whatever).

I just appreciate his raw talent on screen. He is so believable in everything he does, and he puts an amazing amount of effort into every single project. Also, he's damn fine.

I think I'd ask him how he got started in this business and what encouraged him pursue it as a full-time career. Most all of my other questions have been answered by the interviews done by TeeJay and Deb smile

I can actually do most of his lines from The Girl Next Door, since whenever I find it on TV I can't help but watch. "And you can still like her with your penis inside her." tongue

Nope. Maybe someday, though.

Hmm, good question. I'd really like to have an autographed print of the photo Chris Lowell took, since I'm friggin' in love with it.

b) a sitcom
d) a horror movie
e) a drama TV show
f) an action movie
g) a dramatic movie
h) a medical or cop show
i) a theater play

I'd say E, G, or I. I'd choose E simply because I'd adore seeing Chris on television once a week again. That alone is most of the reason I miss Joan of Arcadia. And I'd pick G because, like TeeJay, I would choose drama over comedy. And finally, I think a theater play would be really, really interesting. Theater acting is entirely different from acting on screen, so I'd like to see how Chris reacted to the change. But, it would probably be hell and a half to try and see the play, unless he traveled on Broadway or something. And I don't see that happening.

Last edited by OhGnarly (21 Mar 07 :: 01:20)

#5 20 Mar 07 :: 23:34

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

OhGnarly wrote:

Also, he's damn fine.

LOL! Yeah, I would most definitely have to agree. smile

Thanks for giving us your answers, Brenna. When we do another interview, we'll ask him your question if there's enough time. Deb, will you write that down?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#6 21 Mar 07 :: 00:56

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I bet he's fine. wink

Oh, and I just edited my answers a little. I'd totally go and see him in a theater play. I love theater.

I hugged the Seeker!

#7 21 Mar 07 :: 01:11

R2Roswell

The Disney movie "Up, Up, & Away".  He was funny in that one.

His role of Adam Rove in Joan of Arcadia

Probably in the JoA episode "Friday Night" when Adam abandoned Joan at the hospital and then how later at the Girardi house, Joan got mad at Adam and how Adam said he couldn't just watch someone throw away their life after his mom died.

Adam because he's someone I can relate to.  He's a teenager and like most teenagers he's having to find his way and getting lost.  And then just when he's given up, there are people who come to his rescue; who believe he has potential and those people help him succeed.

Don't really remember.  It was probably around the time when I was introduced to JoA

I came across it by a random search I think.  I was searching for pics or video clips of JoA and was lead to the site.

I am so looking forward to the movie "Fanboys".  Like Chris, I have had an interest in Star Wars since I was a kid.  I look forward to seeing Chris in this movie 1.) because he has so much enthusiasm in doing it and 2.) because he's getting to play a role that he, [myself], and many other Star Wars get to live in real life.  It's the bomb!

"Alpha Dog".  Chris was great in it.  He was hilarious as a stoner.

Own any Chris movies?
No but I definately plan on getting "Fanboys" in the future.

No

Other than his looks, it's that he's a Star Wars fan.  It's great that we have something in common.

He's answered my question!

Not quite there yet.

Never met Chris [yet...!]

Probably the box from my Joan of Arcadia dvds.  And also a Fanboys pic

b) a sitcom
d) a horror movie
e) a drama TV show
f) an action movie
g) a dramatic movie
h) a medical or cop show
i) a theater play

He's definately got a thing for comedy (so C), I could also picture him doing a drama tv show.

#8 21 Mar 07 :: 02:30

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Brenna's question is added to the list.  Shall we tell him it's from you, Brenna?

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#9 21 Mar 07 :: 04:48

OhGnarly

Sure! It's something I've been wondering for awhile now, so I'd love to get an answer. Thanks you guys!

#10 21 Mar 07 :: 05:07

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Well, we know how he got into the business. We also know that he has occasionally questioned his mom about whether he really wanted it when he was little, as his folks told him he did.  But then he has also expressed the fact that he has a real passion for it and sees it as his art and his journey.  Still, this stuff is only pieced together from different interviews.  It would be great to hear him reflect on that actual question all in one thought.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#11 21 Mar 07 :: 05:20

OhGnarly

Sisterdebmac wrote:

It would be great to hear him reflect on that actual question all in one thought.

Deb

Agreed.

#12 21 Mar 07 :: 11:11

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Why can everybody come up with a serious and interesting question but me? I hate that. There must be something seriously wrong with me. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#13 07 Apr 07 :: 03:20

el_caballero23235

--  Season 1 Episode 2 (Fire and Wood) of Joan of Arcadia...he was looking for supplies underneath a street sweeper truck for Adam's art

--  I have only seen Chris in Joan of Arcadia, so I will have to look for his other movies.

-- With Chris?  The homework scenes for AP Chem with Grace, Joan, Adam and Luke commenting sometimes.

--  The whole show is my favorite scene!

-- Adam from the first season...

-- I have never googled Chris.

-- The message board and I came here from IMDB.

--  Tough one...a dramatic comedy movie of some type...

-- No

Own any Chris movies?

-- Just the two seasons of Joan

Nope, not with Chris, anyway.

--  He is a different type of actor.  It is refreshing to see different actors with different styles in movies/tv.

--  Has he ever been to my town (Richmond) to film anything.  Hollywood and TV come to my town to film quite a bit.

Just "unchallenged"

-- Nope.

--  A photograph of Adam and Joan, so I could have Amber sign it and frame the picture to place next to the DVD set.

b) a sitcom
d) a horror movie
e) a drama TV show
f) an action movie
g) a dramatic movie
h) a medical or cop show
i) a theater play

-- i)  Theater would be good.

My ancestors come from Germany (and England, Sweden, Denmark), so it is cool to see people from Germany on this message board.  If anyone wants to e-mail me sometime and let me know what life is like in Germany, that would be cool.  I try to read a lot about what Germany is like.  I met a girl in driver's ed who was an exchange student from Germany.  She was really nice.

-- Cab

#14 07 Apr 07 :: 04:43

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

We don't just have Germans on the MB.  TeeJay and Anne are co-runners of the site.  TeeJay designed the site and does all the techie stuff as well as writing for it.  Anne runs the German version of the site and also writes and does techie stuff for both.  Me?  I just write, research, give my opinions on the techie stuff and network for the site.  And I try to stay in touch with Chris and his cohorts anyway I can.  He's a sweetie.

Welcome to the boards, Cab.  Can't wait till you've devoured the entirety of what's out there in the online Joaniverse.  There's a BUNCH.  And we've got a lot of it here.   

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#15 07 Apr 07 :: 04:45

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

BTW guys, where Cab lives in Virginia, is really close to where Arcadia would be.  That's kinda cool.  Cab, TeeJay and I might need to pick your brain for research purposes for our JoA fic, Butterflies.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#16 07 Apr 07 :: 11:16

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Me?  I just write, research, give my opinions on the techie stuff and network for the site.  And I try to stay in touch with Chris and his cohorts anyway I can.  He's a sweetie.

Deb, don't forget to mention your official title: You are our official Website Ambassador. big_smile

Cab, are you sure you wanna know what life is like in Germany? I'll tell you: It's booooring. sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#17 07 Apr 07 :: 12:34

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

el_caballero23235 wrote:

--  I have only seen Chris in Joan of Arcadia, so I will have to look for his other movies.

Want some recommendations? If you want to see him do greatly intense drama, I can only recommend American Gun. Chris doesn't have that much screentime, but what we see of him is fantastic, especially that meltdown.

If you'd rather see him do comedy, then The Girl Next Door is something worth checking out. Cute movie. Chris was wonderfully comedic in Just Friends (can you say "adorable rubber face"?), though the movie itself is kinda lame. I highly recommend Alpha Dog, if you like that kind of thing. Again, Chris doesn't have a lot of screentime overall, but what we see of him is great work. He himself said it's the movie he is most proud of out of all he's done recently.

If you want some truly great work on Chris's part, then The Tic Code is the movie to watch. He plays a kid with Tourette Syndrome. He was only 15 when he shot it, but he's done a wonderful job. It's also a great movie overall. He also said that his performance in this movie is something he holds in high regards himself. He told us he wishes he could go back to doing something like that in his career.

What I can't recommend is Freddy vs. Jason. Crap on a stick. The only thing that made it bearable on my first (and so far only) viewing was Chris.

-TeeJay

#18 12 Apr 07 :: 16:29

shoothoops22

I saw him in Just Friends.

Probably his role in Joan of Arcadia.

I'm not quite sure.

My favorite would probably Eli in the girl next door.

Yes I do actully I landed on christopher-marquette.com.
I came here from IMDB.
A comedy one.

Ive seen just friends.

Own any Chris movies?

Yes I do, Just Friends, The Girl Next Door, and Joan of Arcadia Season 1.

No. Not with Chris anyway.

I just think he's A REALLY GREAT ACTOR.
I don't know.

"Raise your hand if your brother's a homo."

God d**n it Matt I swear to god if you don't F*** her I'll kill myself. Matt please please Matt. F*** her for me For MEE!

Nope.

I'm not sure.

b) a sitcom
d) a horror movie
e) a drama TV show
f) an action movie
g) a dramatic movie
h) a medical or cop show
i) a theater play

j. a comedy film

The G song haha

#19 21 Apr 07 :: 12:07

pink_flower
Website

I saw him first in Alpha dog. It was great smile:)

I have seen the trailer of Graduation ^^ but i have to say , that it could be the greatest role smile

I like the scene , when th girl kisses him^^

Keith Stratten in Alpha dog , because i like his funny character....^^

ähh... that was the morning after i have seen Alpha dog and i landed on your site big_smile:D:D

I looked for his biography and filmogaphy .... then the pix of course big_smile (i like your site^^)

hmm... i would like to see him in scary movie i think , because i looooove this film and if chris would play a part in this film , it would be the funniest film ever hehehe big_smile

Only alpha dog ^^

Own any Chris movies?
Noooo .... sad:(

Fortunatly not....

I don´t know him privatly , but in the films i like the characters and HOW he plays them. It is just funny smile:):)
Of course he looks veeery gooooood big_smile:D:D

Difficult^^ I would ask him everything big_smile:D:D hehe noo joke...^^ i would ask him , where his favourite holiday place is big_smile

No... ^^ big_smile

Not yet ^^ but i hope , i ´ll meet him any time ...^^

Don´t understand the question big_smile sorry big_smile

a) a very dark and suspenseful thriller --> no i don´t like thrillers^^
b) a sitcom --> yaay of course
c) a quirky and/or romantic comedy  ---> YEAH!!!!
d) a horror movie ---> noo^^
e) a drama TV show ---> noo
f) an action movie ---> no^^
g) a dramatic movie  --> yaa
h) a medical or cop show ---> yes i like such a show^^
i) a theater play   --> smile yaa
j) something else entirely (if so, what?) perhaps a historical movie ^^ ^^

Cologne rulez big_smile:D

#20 21 Apr 07 :: 12:16

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I saw him first in Alpha dog. It was great

Okay, so if you already liked him in AD (where he looked so weird because of the wig), then I think you're gonna love him in all of the other stuff he's done.

I like the scene , when th girl kisses him

Are you talking about Graduation or Alpha Dog now?

(i like your site^^)

Thanks! smile

Fortunatly not....

I think you mean unfortunately not, don't you? wink

i would ask him , where his favourite holiday place is

Deb, put that in the question catalog, will you? We might just be able to ask him that if he agrees to do another (phone?) interview with us later this year.

Don´t understand the question sorry

If you had the chance to get an autograph from him, what photo or other thing would you like him to sign? Does that make it clearer?

j) something else entirely (if so, what?) perhaps a historical movie

A historical movie. Hm. Yeah, that could be interesting. I still have the idea of Chris as Jean-Baptiste from "Perfume - Story Of A Murderer" floating around in my head...

-TeeJay

#21 21 Apr 07 :: 12:23

pink_flower
Website

heehee ^^

Are you talking about Graduation or Alpha Dog now?  ---> graduation^^

I think you mean unfortunately not, don't you? wink ---> YEEY i mean unfortunatly big_smile

If you had the chance to get an autograph from him, what photo or other thing would you like him to sign? Does that make it clearer? --> oohh okaaay... i would take a photo from graduation ^^ i think

hehe

Cologne rulez big_smile:D

#22 21 Apr 07 :: 15:53

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Favorite place of holidays ... great question.

I just remembered something: Do we still have that car question (I think it was what kind of ride he drives or something like that) in the list? I know it's weird but I really would like to know what kind of car he drives ... I'm just curious. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#23 21 Apr 07 :: 23:57

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

We had that question on our list, but it's not a question that's high priority. I mean, it might sound weird if we asked him that. I wanna know too, but I personally would only ask him that question in the right setting, atmosphere and frame of mind. Certainly not something I would ask in a phone interview.

I can't see him driving some modest little car, I just hope it's not one of those huge air-polluting, gas guzzling Hummers.

-TeeJay

#24 22 Apr 07 :: 20:56

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Well, it was your idea, wasn't it?

I know that Amber drives a Lexus Hybrid, so I was just curious what car he drives but it's not that really important.

I hugged the Seeker!

#25 23 Apr 07 :: 02:53

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

He didn't kiss that girl in AD.  Nor did he "get it on" with her.  At least not on camera.  He just nuzzled her a litlle and sort of pressed himself into her while pulling her tight against him.  Sigh.  :drool:

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

Board footer