#1 28 Jul 06 :: 19:51

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Road Trippin'

I just wanted to say Goodbye, I'm going on vacation tomorrow.
We will be visiting Austria, Slovenia and Hungary. I'll post some pictures when I'm back.

Take care,
Anne

I hugged the Seeker!

#2 28 Jul 06 :: 19:52

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: Road Trippin'

Well, I hope you have fun and what I wish you first and forefost are lots of creative fan ficcish thoughts. smile I'm gonna miss you!

I'll be back later, I'm off to go running with Lars in a while.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#3 28 Jul 06 :: 22:09

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Have fun, Anne!  We'll see you when you get back.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#4 05 Aug 06 :: 16:01

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Anne wrote a couple of SMSes to me from her vacation, says she's written quite a bit of material for her fanfics. That's great!! Can't wait to read it.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#5 15 Aug 06 :: 14:48

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

You may noticed it, but: I AM BACK! big_smile

Guys, you don't know how much I missed you! wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#6 26 Nov 06 :: 23:17

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Since I went on a mini vacation over the weekend (to Freiburg, which is in the south of Germany, about 450 kilometers south of where I live), I thought I'd show you some pictures. This is a place called Schauinsland (literally translated: Lookatthecountryside), it's at the top of a mountain overlooking the Breisgau, which is what the region down there is called. It's pretty high up there, 1250 or so meters above sea level.

Schauinsland_01.jpg

Schauinsland_02.jpg

Schauinsland_03.jpg

Schauinsland_04.jpg

Schauinsland_05.jpg

(Gipfel means peak.) I had a great time, we had lots of fun with Steff's Playstation 2 and her karaoke games. Be glad that you couldn't hear us!! smile

-TeeJay

#7 27 Nov 06 :: 11:54

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

You were in Freiburg and you didn't stop at Stuttgart? Shame on you!!! tongue

I hugged the Seeker!

#8 27 Nov 06 :: 14:19

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, it's not like it didn't cross my mind, but Stuttgart isn't exactly on the way (I took the A5) and I was on a tight schedule as it was. But I'm gonna visit you some time, or you me again. Preferably when we have new and fresh Chris material we can watch. Maybe when one of his movies hits the German movie screens. Wouldn't that be fun?

-TeeJay

#9 27 Nov 06 :: 19:06

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, of course that would be fun ... you just forget that I still live with my parents and have no money ... sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#10 27 Nov 06 :: 19:34

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

You can always come visit me and leave your parents at home. I can pay for the trip to the theater or whatever else we need. It'll happen some time. You'll find a job. It's gonna be next year for AD and/or The Invisible to come to German screens anyway. A lot can happen until then. Stay positive.

-TeeJay

#11 28 Nov 06 :: 00:07

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Who said I'd bring my parents with me? This is not funny. My mom is going to retire next week ... and I doubt I'll have a job then. roll

Yeah, but I don't want to see them dubbed into German. I tell you, that German version of "Up up and away" made my toenails curl ... okay, of course that film isn't a big blockbuster and he was still young ... but after seeing the German trailer of Just Friends I don't think that I wanna watch Chris dubbed into German EVER again. I have to find a place in Stuttgart or somewhere else near here where they show his movies undubbed.

I hugged the Seeker!

#12 18 Feb 07 :: 22:59

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It's not a vacation, but I didn't want to open another thread for my business trip. I'm off to bed after watching another Numb3rs episode. Since I'm leaving for Sweden tomorrow morning, I just wanted to say bye for now. I'll talk to you on Thursday night or Friday, depending on how late I come back on Thursday.

Be good and behave while I'm gone! big_smile

So long,
TeeJay

#13 18 Feb 07 :: 23:06

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Good luck with the trip and have fun in Sweden. I'll try to practise patience as long as your gone. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#14 18 Feb 07 :: 23:26

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, have a good safe trip, try to have some fun and don't stress.  Talk to ya later.

Anne, what's up with that banner?

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#15 18 Feb 07 :: 23:30

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

What's up with the banner? Nothing. I just wanted a new one. A smaller one. That Graduation/SOTTP banner did never come out like I wanted it. It was way too big. I think I am going to wait until there are better screencaps from more scenes with the green hair. And since I was going through the JF caps tonight I couldn't resist to make that one here when I saw the picture. I just couldn't come up with a better line than "Are you hiding?" I need something better, but I didn't have the right idea.

I hugged the Seeker!

#16 25 Feb 07 :: 15:16

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

For anyone who's interested, here's the photos I took during the trip to the Sweden:
http://home.arcor.de/t.bornemann/Stuff/ … 2007/html/

The blond woman (light brown jacket) is my colleague Hellen, the brown-haired woman with the earrings is our German CRA (Clinical Research Associate) Petra. The first photos (up to the one of Petra at the gurney) are pictures of Stockholm. The ones after that are photos from Uppsala and Hellen and me on the way back home. (The snowy roads are on the way from Uppsala to Stockholm.) And, yep, the doofus in the black toque is me: tongue

30_Uppsala_Castle_resize.JPG

-TeeJay

#17 25 Feb 07 :: 15:45

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Great pictures. But it looks like too much snow and too cold weather for me. wink I don't like snow that much, I can't walk when there is too much snow on the street.
However, I wanted to visit Sweden sometime, but definitely not in winter. LOL I mean, I have a friend who studies in Göteborg, maybe I could visit her? Don't know yet.

I hugged the Seeker!

#18 25 Feb 07 :: 20:37

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I have to go on a business trip to Iowa in a few weeks.  Dreading it like hell.  It might be snowing that much there, which of course I am NOT used to as a native of Hotlanta.  roll

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#19 25 Feb 07 :: 20:46

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

The snow was nice for a few days. Just take warm clothes. How long are you staying in Iowa?

-TeeJay

#20 25 Feb 07 :: 20:49

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I don't have appropriate clothes for that kind of weather because I've never needed them before.  If it's bad like that, I'm screwed.  We have three days of training on a new order management software.  So I guess we'll fly in the night before and out the evening after the last class.  Dale hasn't ironed out the details yet.

Deb blubbers her eyes out imitating Chris, "I don't wanna go Mom! I really don't wanna go!"

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#21 25 Feb 07 :: 21:18

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

That reminds me of something ... I still need to get my winter jacket fixed. It needs a new zipper but I just can't get my butt into the shops. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#22 05 Mar 07 :: 14:15

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Here's three more photos from Sweden that my colleague Hellen took.

Tina with the rental car in the underground parking lot:

Sweden1.jpg

Tina in Stockholm:

Sweden2.jpg

Yes, it was pretty cold!

Sweden3.jpg

-TeeJay

#23 05 Mar 07 :: 14:30

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Heehee, the last one is funny. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#24 16 Mar 07 :: 20:52

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Well, I'm not exactly going on vacation but I'm traveling to Mainz tomorrow to meet up with some other members of our handicapped young adults group. I can't really explain what that is in English, sorry. Fact is, I won't be here tomorrow, but I'll be back on Sunday afternoon/evening.

I hugged the Seeker!

#25 16 Mar 07 :: 21:49

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hope you have fun! Have a safe trip.

-TeeJay

Board footer