#1 05 Jul 07 :: 21:56

herrommance
Website

What's the craziest thing you've done lately?

I haven't done anthing crazy. Except a guitar hero showdown.lmao!

"Nobody calls Han Solo a dirtbag!"

#2 05 Jul 07 :: 22:02

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: What's the craziest thing you've done lately?

Define "lately". I think the craziest thing I've done within the last year or so was sitting in a chair outside of Agnes Scott College, watching a tiny Chris shooting Revenge of the Nerds through Deb's binoculars. Have I done something crazy recently? Oh yeah! I bought the driving license that Chris used as Keith in Alpha Dog off eBay. That's as crazy as I get right now.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#3 05 Jul 07 :: 22:04

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I have never done anything crazy in my life.
Me <---- boring person.

I hugged the Seeker!

#4 05 Jul 07 :: 22:10

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, Anne, you did a few crazy things in your life. You drove up to Essen to visit some girl you met on the internet, didn't you? <points at herself> You bought a pair of pajama pants because you thought they looked a lot like those that Chris wears in Just Friends. Those all count. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#5 05 Jul 07 :: 22:12

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Don't forget the hoodie I bought. LOL But well, I don't think these things count as really crazy. "Really crazy" would be if I had bought the other Alpha Dog driver's licence from ebay or the flower pants outfit. LOL Yeah, the outfit would have been the craziest thing I ever bought. LOL Ah well, I hopefully will get the chance to buy my own Chris movie souvenir. *sigh*

I hugged the Seeker!

#6 05 Jul 07 :: 22:19

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I keep letting people I've met on the Internet stay at my house.  That could be crazy.  Or dangerous.  But so far, it has always turned out fine.  So far...  tongue

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#7 21 Jul 07 :: 03:06

Mutant_Enemy_Girl

Well, my mom and I feed stray cats downtown which we've been doing for two years come September, and earlier this month as we were feeding one section we heard a cat, lik a kitten, crying down a hole it had fallen into that was in the side of a building. Well, it was to small, so it couldn't jump out. We couldn't really see it, so we decided to get a flashlight. We didn't have one in the car so we drove all the way back home for one. --Oh, and it was 12:30 in the morning-- So, we drove back and shined the light into the hole. We seen it was a orange tabby maybe 4 weeks old. We tried to get it out, but couldn't reach that far down. So, we started looking around for a large piece of wood hoping the kitten would crawl up out of the hole. We couldn't find one anywhere near us, so we decided to drive around where we were looking for one. All downtown we couldn't find one. So we decided to expand our search thoughout the whole town. I remembered there were pieces of large wood behind a Subway(we fed kittens there too awhile, until they got homes). We drove to Subway, and it's 1:00 in the morning now, found a large thin piece of wood that was maybe 6 ft. long. We managed to stuff it in our trunk, fold down our backseats and stick it through where it was at the front of the car several inches from the car stereo. We drove all the way back downtown with a piece of wood between us, got back to where the kitten was, dragged the wood out of our trunk and hauled it over and into the hole. We tried getting it to climb up for 15 minutes before we gave up. We hid the plywood in a shuffle of grass near the building so we could try again later. By the time all that was over and we got home it was 1:35 in the morning.
My mom was able to get the kitten out the next afternoon when she went downtown, she got help from some people who knew of her. ( my mom has become almost infamous as the "cat lady" in our town, sometimes while we're feeding the cats people will drive up and give her money for catfood to help her out )

But, only we could spen the time to try and get a kitten out of a hole for an hour and a half in the early mornings. So, that's probably the craziest thing I've done lately, if not ever.

Last edited by Mutant_Enemy_Girl (21 Jul 07 :: 03:07)

"I don't question your existence." ~ God

#8 21 Jul 07 :: 03:42

shoothoops22

I never do anything crazy.

The G song haha

#9 21 Jul 07 :: 04:26

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

That's a good one, Mutant!  I admire anyone who goes out of their way to help animals.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#10 21 Jul 07 :: 09:06

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Sisterdebmac wrote:

That's a good one, Mutant!  I admire anyone who goes out of their way to help animals.

Me too.

I hugged the Seeker!

#11 23 Jul 07 :: 15:33

herrommance
Website

OK so this maybe weird, but I need to know. There is this guy that likes me and all.ok. Well he wants to go out with me, thing is I dont really know him all that well. BUT to me he kinda looks like Chris. Or atleast more than I have ever seen anyone look like him. Anyway...would it be wrong for me to consider dating him with that as a factor? gah!

#12 23 Jul 07 :: 15:35

deedee

i think you should be attracted to someone not just for thier looks.. you should be attracted to the persons personality as well.. take some time get to know him a bit. ps if u have a pic post it so we can see this chris look alike!

#13 23 Jul 07 :: 15:40

herrommance
Website

yeah I never go on looks cause usually the attractive ones are the jerks. I am just saying by him asking me out when dont know each other that well...looks are kind of all I have to go on. I dont have a pic right now, but I will get one. lol

#14 23 Jul 07 :: 15:47

deedee

well... if u dont know him and u soley have to base ur decisions on looks id say wait and get to know him.. looks arent a good basis to start a relationship with. ask him to hangout a few times first or soemthing uknow? what if hes a nose picker!

#15 23 Jul 07 :: 15:54

herrommance
Website

haha thanks for the advice.:D

#16 23 Jul 07 :: 16:24

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I'm totally not the person to ask for dating advice, but if you already say you would like to find out more about him, why don't you ask him out over something more innocent where you can actually talk a little and get to know him better? I don't know what you do for dating anymore these days, but I'd probably just take him to a coffee joint or restaurant or something where it's not too noisy, so that you don't have to yell at each other when you talk. Or take him some place where you walk around and get to talk, like a summer fair or something. You know, nothing too romantic, so that you're not sending too clear signals right away...

Gah, I'm totally useless. LOL Never been much of a dater.

-TeeJay

#17 23 Jul 07 :: 16:30

herrommance
Website

haha no it helps. thanks

#18 23 Jul 07 :: 16:33

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I was just thinking that maybe theater or disco or club wouldn't exactly be a good place to start if you wanna get to know someone better. You usually don't talk during a movie (and I'd kill you if you were the couple sitting in the row in front of me doing it--LOL) and in clubs it's usually so loud that you can't get a proper conversation going. It would probably be the perfect dating place if you wanted to get some nookie real fast, though. tongue

-TeeJay

#19 23 Jul 07 :: 16:40

herrommance
Website

haha. yeap. Theater is a big no when it comes to getting to know someone. I will probably just.....actually idk I will think about what to do lol

#20 23 Jul 07 :: 16:48

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

How 'bout let him pursue you a bit more.  Pique his interest by remaining just a bit aloof.  A friend of mine has a huge crush on a co-worker and she has been alternately kind of flirty and unavailable.  It's working.  That drives guys mad.  He's following her around like a puppy now.  Make him come to you.  Ah, to be young again.  Sigh.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#21 23 Jul 07 :: 16:59

herrommance
Website

lol. I dont want to torture him tongue

#22 23 Jul 07 :: 17:18

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Ah, that's half the fun!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#23 23 Jul 07 :: 17:40

herrommance
Website

:d

#24 23 Jul 07 :: 17:51

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

What's the craziest thing you've done lately?

I like to walk on the wildside:
-I ate some McDonald's fries yesterday.

fbsig.jpg

#25 23 Jul 07 :: 17:57

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Me too Sean.  It was very disappointing.  tongue

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

Board footer