#26 16 Sep 07 :: 19:24

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: The Eli Experience

Wait a minute... They're asking questions about the Fanboys trailer in the theater? Wow... must mean that they're indeed showing the trailer in theaters in select cities. That's very cool, Lizzy. And yay that you knew. (I would have too, of course. And probably screamed it through the whole room. LOL)

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#27 16 Sep 07 :: 19:26

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Haha, they should do that in German cinemas too. I guess I would be the only one who knew it. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#28 16 Sep 07 :: 19:29

LizzylovesChris8

There's a movie out called School For Scoundrols, and the Fanboys trailer was in the begining of it so yeah they must be showing it already.

Whoohoo.jpg
ChRiS MaRqUeTtE AnD LiZzY

#29 16 Sep 07 :: 19:42

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Ah, okay, so it didn't show in front of Superbad. But it's great to hear that they're indeed showing it in theaters now.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#30 16 Sep 07 :: 20:11

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

What's the movie about? I never heard of it.

I hugged the Seeker!

#31 16 Sep 07 :: 20:36

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

So you're saying the Fanboys trailer ran in front of the movie "School for Scoundrels" in theaters just recently? Are you sure? School for Scoundrels came out in the US in the fall last year, why would they be showing trailers for it now? Or are you talking about the DVD? I'm confused. Help me out, please.

-TeeJay

#32 16 Sep 07 :: 20:51

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I don't get that, didn't you say you went to see Hairspray? So what's that with School for Scoundrels? :clueless:

I hugged the Seeker!

#33 16 Sep 07 :: 20:54

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

She saw Hairspray when they did the quiz about what Linus says in the Fanboys trailer. She said the actual Fanboys trailer was in front of another movie that she saw. Or did I get that wrong?

-TeeJay

#34 16 Sep 07 :: 21:06

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Well, to me it sounded like she saw the trailer before Hairspray. But I can be wrong of course. See for yourself:

LizzylovesChris8 wrote:

Well, I was at the movie theatre the other day because I went to go see the movie Hairspray, and on the screen they had a short quiz before the movie, and one of the questions was "Who was the actor that said this, " Offical episode 1 countdown, 6 months, 12 days, 4 hours, and some change!" or  something like that and then I screamed "Omg, thats Chris Marquette!" I was like the only one in the audience you knew except for my sister, which I was kinda disappointed that no one else knew. sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#35 16 Sep 07 :: 21:15

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Okay, I don't wanna argue over this, maybe Lizzy should explain it herself since I don't wanna put words in other people's mouths.

-TeeJay

#36 16 Sep 07 :: 21:21

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Seems like I got that wrong. Sorry.

I hugged the Seeker!

#37 21 Sep 07 :: 13:59

herrommance
Website

They have a trailer before Pulse, but I am sure that is old news.

"Nobody calls Han Solo a dirtbag!"

Board footer