#51 26 Aug 06 :: 16:41

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

Re: Fanboys

TeeJay wrote:

Say, did any of the Mos Alba guys who went to the SD Comic Con see Chris's brother Sean? He was there, promoting a cartoon-show called "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends". I didn't even know he was there until today. Would have been fun to walk up to him, saying, "Hey, listen, I've been in this movie that your brother played in." smile

-TeeJay

There were a few people that did go, but I'm not sure if they saw him there.
I didn't know he was in that cartoon. Is he the little boy's voice? My son watches that from time to time...that is when he can tear himself away from 'Tom & Jerry' and 'Space Jam'.

....Space Jam.....<shudder>

fbsig.jpg

#52 26 Aug 06 :: 16:42

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Chnyst wrote:

I've been passing them out at work , to family, homeless people, and at the School for the Blind.

Okay, Sean, now show me the car of the homeless guy that carries the Fanboys bumper sticker. Or maybe he/she stuck it to her shopping cart. tongue (And thank you, Ken!! I guess we can safely say that once I get my Fanboys stickers, my car will officially be the first German car to carry it in the whole of Germany. Maybe even in the whole of Europe.)

Sean M. does the voice of Mac. I have no idea if he's the little guy. On the Cartoon Network website, Mac is a brown-haired boy and it says: Mac is a smart, creative, somewhat shy eight-year-old boy. He spends most of his time hanging out with Bloo and his new friends at Foster's, where he can stay safely away from his obnoxious bully of a brother, Terence.

Does that help?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#53 26 Aug 06 :: 17:22

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

TeeJay wrote:

Sean M. does the voice of Mac. I have no idea if he's the little guy. On the Cartoon Network website, Mac is a brown-haired boy and it says: Mac is a smart, creative, somewhat shy eight-year-old boy. He spends most of his time hanging out with Bloo and his new friends at Foster's, where he can stay safely away from his obnoxious bully of a brother, Terence.
Does that help?
-TeeJay

Yup, that's him! Cool.

fbsig.jpg

#54 26 Aug 06 :: 22:53

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I'm skimming the Fanboys thread at IMDb and here's some nice tidbits:

they showed a 4 minutes trailer at the Fan Film Awards (SD Comic Con) - presented by Kyle, Sam and Kristen. It was really good and it looks to be really funny.

I heard it is due to be out as an offical trailer by Sept or Oct. I don't think anyone was prepared to tape it since it was kind of a surprise.

Another person posted:

I saw a screening of Fanboys and have to say that I thought it was fantastic. I work in the film industry and I normally stay off these baords, but I want to do evrything I can to get the buzz going on this thing. I am a big Star Wars/Star Trek fan and I found the film to be wholy satisfying. Seth Rogan is hysterical as both the head Star Trek nerd and a Star Wars-loving pimp in Vegas. The cameos are all terrific, especially Billy Dee Williams. The fat guy from that Putnam County Spelling Bee play (Dan Fogler) steals the show as Hutch, an over-weight, unemployed Star Wars geek with an attitude. I highly recommend this film for all sci-fi fans, as well as fans of ROAD TRIP, and people who are looking for a just a really good heart-warming comedy.

P.S. If for no other reason, go just to see Kristen Bell looking FANTASTIC dressed in Leia's metal bikini.

And, guys, I guess it's out now, this person blabbed about the Leia costume. We haven't shared that with anyone so far, the leaking seems about to begin. Not from us, though.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#55 26 Aug 06 :: 23:08

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Hutch steals the show? Not from Chris! LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#56 26 Aug 06 :: 23:11

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I'm guessing Hutch has the funniest lines and is the most potty-mouth-ish of the five of them. So, yeah, he probably does steal the show. But we know that all we'll have eyes for is gonna be Linus, right? wink

-TeeJay

#57 26 Aug 06 :: 23:14

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Of course! big_smile Did you ever doubt that? wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#58 27 Aug 06 :: 07:17

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Well, I'm sure Hutch could steal the show in the eyes of the dudes in the audience, and probably the SW or ST fans.  Though Seth Rogen is getting raves.  Go Seth!  I'm sure they both bring the funny.  But in our eyes, no one wil ever steal the show from Chris.  Of course.  smile

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#59 27 Aug 06 :: 12:39

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Look who was in the CSI:NY episode that I just watched (ep 1x15)! Yes, it's Sam Huntington! And it's the first time I've ever heard his voice. I don't think I've seen him in anything before (no, I haven't watched Superman Returns, even though it's shown without dubbing right now).

CSI-NY_Sam_01.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_02.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_03.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_04.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_05.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_06.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_07.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_08.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_09.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_10.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_11.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_12.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_13.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_14.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_15.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_16.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_17.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_18.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_19.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_20.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_21.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_22.jpg

CSI-NY_Sam_23.jpg CSI-NY_Sam_24.jpg

So, anyone wanna see/hear him? I've uploaded the two vidcaps for you, just to get a taste of what Eric Bottler might be like. He plays kind of a bad kid in CSI:NY. Well, more like a tragic character kinda kid who gets wrapped up in some bad stuff. Poor guy. He's really good with the puppy dog eyes too. wink You go, Sam! Can't wait to see him in Fanboys. I bet there's gonna be some emotional Eric/Linus stuff. Judging from the pics, it seems that those two were pretty close.

Clip 1 from CSI:NY 1x15 'Til Death Do We Part
Clip 2 from CSI:NY 1x15 'Til Death Do We Part

And why is it that Sam doesn't have any fansites out there? He has an official site, but there's not that many goodies on there. With all the vidcaps and photos and stuff that we have on our site, Chris's fans can call themselves so lucky to find all this stuff on the 'net. Guess we now need to find a way to add our site to the search engines and directories, but I'll take care of that later, maybe when the site goes officially online in October.

-TeeJay

#60 27 Aug 06 :: 17:19

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Huuuh??? I remember watching that episode when it was on TV here ... but I don't remember seeing Sam! Shame on me! I have to watch that ep again.

I hugged the Seeker!

#61 27 Aug 06 :: 20:55

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Coolness.  Thanks for doing that little taste of Sam for us, TeeJay.  I bet we're going to come out of Fanboys really digging the guy like we do a lot of Chris's other important co-stars.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#62 28 Aug 06 :: 07:14

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

<<I just noticed that!! lol:lol::lol:

fbsig.jpg

#63 28 Aug 06 :: 07:17

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Chnyst wrote:

<<I just noticed that!! lol:lol::lol:

You mean the cute 'lil horndog? We changed our posting ranks last night. Like it? wink

-TeeJay

#64 28 Aug 06 :: 14:28

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

LOL Cool! lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#65 28 Aug 06 :: 19:00

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Sean, wait until you get to the rank of Dorquette! lol

And when I said to Deb that we should probably make it say Dorque(tte), Deb said: If they post that much on the board to get to that rank, they are a Dorquette, guy or not. LOL

-TeeJay

#66 28 Aug 06 :: 19:30

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Quite true. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#67 29 Aug 06 :: 23:52

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#68 31 Aug 06 :: 05:22

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

Sisterdebmac wrote:

LOL. Yes, those are real streets out in Rio Rancho. You can see our mountians in the background. How Purdy. smile
I haven't seen the sign myself, but those are legit street names.

fbsig.jpg

#69 31 Aug 06 :: 16:08

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

That's awesome!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#70 31 Aug 06 :: 22:52

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Sean and Ken: I saw that someone posted another link to the Fanboys pics at IMDb. It's the gallery of a Veronica Mars website in the UK. I have contacted the administrator of the site and asked very nicely for them to remove the pics. She (the admin, she's called Andrea) was so nice about it, she said she'd take the pics down right away and that she would be very grateful for any news I can send her or even unofficial pics. I'd really like to send her one or two tidbit pictures of Kristen at your party. Can I do that? She might want to put them up on her site, but I'm quite sure that if I tell her not to, she won't.

But then again, we have these pictures in our gallery too, and once our site goes live, anyone can save them from there and reuse them. And you guys were okay with that, so I'm not seeing why Andrea can't put them in her gallery. I can edit you Mos Alba guys out of them. I don't know if you like the idea of your faces being all over Kristen Bell sites. smile

I'm so glad to find that there aren't only jerks out there (like IMDb sometimes suggests) but also really nice people who will be very courteous about you asking them to take down some really damn awesome pics. And I'd really like to thank Andrea for being so kind with one or two very exclusive Kristen-in-private pics. (Sean, I sent her the scan of the bumper sticker you uploaded, since these are officially released now anyway.)

Oh, and this is the link to Andrea's site: http://www.vmuk.org/index.php

-TeeJay

#71 31 Aug 06 :: 23:33

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yes, it is nice to know there are still decent people in the webverse.  big_smile

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#72 01 Sep 06 :: 03:12

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

I don't have a problem with any of my personal pics being posted. One of the ladies from the San Diego Fan Force posted some Fanboys pics that she took on the Jedi Council Boards, and those are public, so unless the subject material is questionable (ie:Spoilers, The Stunt Butt smile , etc) I think it would be fine.

fbsig.jpg

#73 01 Sep 06 :: 04:19

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Sean, can we have a link to the Jedi Council Boards where those pics are posted?  We'd obviously like to see them too.  In  fact, anything you learn about out there that we don't have, can you give us links?  We're so totally down with this movie too!  Not just for Chris.  We'd owe ya big time.  Thanks!

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#74 02 Sep 06 :: 20:39

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

Here's some links to some threads where we posted pics and info. You can see how excited everyone was about this project. tongue

http://boards.theforce.net/albuquerque_ … 3187967/p1

http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx … ch=fanboys

Actually I just noticed that MaraJadeFan's links are dead. Not sure what happened there, but there are still some of the pics that Jess, I, and some other members took.

fbsig.jpg

#75 03 Sep 06 :: 18:11

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I just read this, even thought it's not exactly brand new news:

Jarjar Has Cameo In New Comedy 'Fanboys'
by UPI Wire
Jun 12, 2006

CHICAGO, June 12, 2006 (UPI) -- The star of the Weinstein Co. comedy "Fanboys," Sam Huntington, warns that "Star Wars" computer character Jar Jar Binks will make an appearance in the film.

"Jar Jar appears in the movie in a very, very funny way that I can't reveal to you, because it's absolutely hysterical," Huntington said. "It's one of my favorite moments in the whole movie," Zap2it.com reported Monday.

The "Fanboys" cast includes Dan Fogler, Kristen Bell, Jay Baruchel and Chris Marquette.

Source: http://www.postchronicle.com/news/enter … 2761.shtml

And we know all about JarJar's appearance, don't we? wink

-TeeJay

Board footer