#101 14 Sep 06 :: 23:36

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: Fanboys

Checked the CD, it's there, no worries. I looked at every single pic when I got the CDs but then I saved my favorite ones on my comp. Obviously I forgot about the one with the weird weapon, but this is only natural with almost 4000 pics. LOL

Wow, we turned five pages with this thread! And for the record: I WANT A TRAILER! NOW!!! big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#102 15 Sep 06 :: 01:50

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

It'd be cool to know exactly who released the pics.  Especially considering that one of them is distictly NOT official.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#103 15 Sep 06 :: 01:52

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#104 15 Sep 06 :: 08:48

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Well, it does to me! I have no idea how these people got the pic. And I'd really like to know. I know there's a link on the IMDb message board to a photobucket account that has it, but I don't have a way to find out who put it there. Otherwise I'd have already asked to have it removed.

But where did all the other pics posted on that movie news site come from? There's a watermark, but you can hardly read the name. It looks like John Estes Photography to me. I tried to google the name. I came up with someone who does illustrations, mostly comic-style. Nothing about photography there, though. I mean, those look kinda official, but to me what they uploaded on the page that Sean posted does not look like it was officially released by the production company. Is there any way to find out?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#105 15 Sep 06 :: 14:55

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh yeah, I know the pic. wink
But I really have no idea how to find out who posted it on this website. I just know that it wasn't me. I'd never do something like this.

I hugged the Seeker!

#106 16 Sep 06 :: 20:54

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

Not sure who the photographer is. John Estes doesn't ring a bell, but maybe that was him? I know there's a John Estes who's an artist. I actually have a signed Lithograph that he did. tongue But I doubt it's the same guy.

I think the writer of the article mentioned that Kyle sent the pics to him(At least some of them).

The article also quotes a post on the IMDB boards, so I'm sure they got Tina's pic from there as well.
Looks like the pics are slowly starting to find their way out, and the fact that these are "Officially" being released, makes me feel a lot better.

Now where's that stinkin' trailer!!?? big_smile

fbsig.jpg

#107 16 Sep 06 :: 21:45

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Okay, well, if these pics were sent by Kyle, then I guess he also gave his okay to post them. Unless he didn't and this person posted them anyway. Whatever... And I still have no idea how this one collage by me got leaked in the first place. I never posted a link to it anywhere, I'm quite sure of that. It was on my server for a while, but you could only have accessed it if you knew the direct link. Someone must have raided my server..... Ah well... you're not safe anywhere.

And it doesn't matter now because I deleted all the Fanboys pics from my server a while ago and whoever got them off of there, I can't control what they're doing with them. Let's hope the production guys realize that it can only help to throw the fans some scraps so that news spread and even more people become aware and jazzed about the movie.

And, yeah, where is that trailer??????

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#108 16 Sep 06 :: 22:28

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, where is the trailer? I want it ... NOW!!! big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#109 17 Sep 06 :: 01:32

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

So I guess that means Kyle liked the collage?  Wouldn't it be funny if that ended up being like an official t-shirt or something?

And I fourth that question about the trailer.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#110 17 Sep 06 :: 09:31

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hm, the way I understood it, Kyle sent the official productino photos and this guy posted the two pictures that are on IMDb (one of which is my collage) just as an addition. It didn't sound to me as if Kyle sent the collage himself. But who knows...

-TeeJay

#111 17 Sep 06 :: 13:52

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Wow, they really posted your collage. I just remembered that you made it, Tina. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#112 17 Sep 06 :: 15:22

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, it was that image that Deb wanted on her t-shirt for the convention she was gonna go to. But that picture was never posted on our message board or anywhere else.

-TeeJay

#113 17 Sep 06 :: 17:22

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

But it looks cool for a T-Shirt or a sticker. I'd definitely buy it as a T-Shirt or even on a sticker.

I hugged the Seeker!

#114 13 Oct 06 :: 14:17

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Sean, Ken, look at what picture we had Kyle autograph for us. big_smile

KyleAutograph.jpg

He laughed about that and of course asked how we got our hands on it. You go, guys. smile

-TeeJay

#115 13 Oct 06 :: 21:05

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

Very cool!!
Ya know what's funny?
Kyle signed the exact same pic for us at Sam Huntington's B-Day party!
LOL.
He's a very cool guy and I wish him only the best!Glad you got to meet him.(And Chris of course tongue)

fbsig.jpg

#116 13 Oct 06 :: 21:21

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, Kyle was awesome.  We noted that HE approached US, right?  He saw my Fanboys t-shirt and walked right up.  He was so funny and nice.  Couldn't believe the whole "do you wanna interview us on camera?" bit.  He runs a very relaxed, comfortable set, it seems.  How awesome will it be if TeeJay and I end up on the ROTN DVD when it comes out?

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#117 13 Oct 06 :: 23:13

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

That would be sweet!
So........... how do I go about getting one of those T-Shirts? wink

fbsig.jpg

#118 13 Oct 06 :: 23:55

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, it's real easy if you have t-shirt transfer ink-jet printing paper, a lightly colored t-shirt and an iron. That's how we did it. I could make you one real easy, Sean, but then I would need to have a t-shirt that fits you... smile Or get your t-shirt size and have one printed. I'd totally do that, after all you did for us. Because I honestly believe that without that Fanboys t-shirt, we wouldn't have had all those great experiences. We might still have been able to get to Chris, but people would not have been coming walking up to us like that.

-TeeJay

#119 14 Oct 06 :: 19:26

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

Right on. Well, if you have a chance I would greatly appreciate it. (I wear XL)
If you don't have the time, I'll look into getting some of that special printing paper. I know I've seen that around at several stores.  I just want one to wear around for myself. Tina did an awesome job on the design.

fbsig.jpg

#120 14 Oct 06 :: 20:20

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Any color preference, Sean? I think I still have some iron-on transfer paper lying around, I can totally use that. I should be a light color, though. Like light blue, light green, light pink (haha), ...

Also, e-mail me your address, because I'd kinda need that to send it to you. You want the same design Deb has? I can make you something different, if you let me know what you have in mind.

-TeeJay

#121 14 Oct 06 :: 22:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Sean, I'd suggest a white or nautral colored shirt.  Then all the colors will be right.  I could get one through work and send it to TeeJay next month when I ship some stuff her way.  It might be easier to get a good one cheap in the right size through my ofiice than for her to find one in some weird European size and pay way too much for it.  I mean I can get Anvil and Jerzees, nice stuff like that for like $2-3.  Mine's an Anvil.  Let me know what color and I'll get it.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#122 14 Oct 06 :: 22:10

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, Deb, we have sizes like S, M, L, XL and XXL too over here, ya know? wink But if you can get a shirt for Sean, cool, then I don't to have to bother looking. I'm sure I won't be able to get one for under 10 EUR, but that would be okay too. Sean did so much for us, I'd happily pay that.

-TeeJay

#123 14 Oct 06 :: 22:14

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

We can do it however you guys want to.  I'll look at the catalogs on Monday and see if anything grabs me.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#124 14 Oct 06 :: 22:14

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, that's true.
And shame that I'm not able to do something. hmm

I hugged the Seeker!

#125 15 Oct 06 :: 11:09

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

Well, after working at T-Mobile for 2 and a 1/2 years, I have plenty of Hot Pink T-Shirts, so I'd better go with a white shirt. big_smile
Thanks guys!

fbsig.jpg

Board footer