#26 02 Aug 07 :: 13:30

herrommance
Website

Re: Transformers

ahh I saw Disturbia. It's a must see in my book. I really liked it.

"Nobody calls Han Solo a dirtbag!"

#27 02 Aug 07 :: 15:29

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Get out your photo-manupilation skills TeeJay and show me one facial feature that Chris has in common with... ack... that guy.  Just like I said on IMDb, there is NOTHING there.  From a distance, maybe, yes, they are similar in build and they're both MALE.  That's about the end of it.  Only in the absolute most superficial details to they resemble each other.  How does his tight-cut mousy-brown Jew-fro look anything like Chris's silky jet black hair.  Bushy eyebrows, as you said, no comparison to our boy's perfection.  And that big honkin' proboscis?  Come on!

I might expect this from someone who doesn't look at Chris everyday.  So many people look, but don't really see.  I certainly didn't expect to have to have this argument here, with YOU!  If you want me to retain one last ounce of respect for this Shia guy, let's not keep going around about this.  Until you show me proof otherwise this case is closed.  There is simply no "there" there.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#28 02 Aug 07 :: 15:45

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Maybe it was just Shia how he looked in this movie. I can't tell you details like "his nose looks like Chris's" or "his eyes are shaped the same way"--probably because they aren't. All I can tell you is that at certain camera angles, Shia really looked a lot like Chris to me. Yes, even to me, who looks at our guy a lot more than the "girl next door". I don't really wanna invest precious time into finding pictures of Shia to point out possible similarities to you. You'd rather have me work on our fanfic, wouldn't you? wink

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#29 02 Aug 07 :: 17:12

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Well, here's a pic of our little identical twins.  You all can judge for yourselves...

Chris_EvenStevens_74.jpg

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#30 02 Aug 07 :: 17:19

herrommance
Website

that is a big no. I have never thought they looked alike. Chris has this unique look to him, that you never really see anywhere else.

#31 02 Aug 07 :: 17:23

herrommance
Website

well except for this one guy that I saw walking around during the Circus City Festival in my town. He looked alot like Chris. He had the Linus facial hair thing going, a hat on, and if I remember correctly he was wearing sunglasses. He even dressed like him and was rather short. Great next thing I know I will get a "yeah Chris was around there during that time." haha how bad would that suck?

#32 02 Aug 07 :: 17:23

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I was talking about Shia in Transformers, not Shia in Even Stevens. Because I agree, there is no resemblance whatsoever in Even Stevens. They don't look alike, never will. But just in certain angles in certain shots in Transformers, Shia reminded me of Chris. And I can't post pictures because I can't remember in what shots exactly it was and I doubt I'll find screencaps of those specific shots anyway. So I guess me and the two girls on IMDb are the only ones who saw it. And I'm fine with that, let's agree to disagree here.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#33 02 Aug 07 :: 17:25

herrommance
Website

I agree haha

#34 02 Aug 07 :: 17:50

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yep, just you and them.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#35 02 Aug 07 :: 18:11

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Anyone who says these two boys look like identical twins has a blurred sight. They don't resemble each other at all. :doh:

I hugged the Seeker!

#36 02 Aug 07 :: 18:14

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

THANK YOU, ANNE!!!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#37 02 Aug 07 :: 18:22

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

No need to thank me. It's the truth.

I hugged the Seeker!

#38 02 Aug 07 :: 18:23

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

big_smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#39 02 Aug 07 :: 18:24

herrommance
Website

yeah plus Shia, to me, has always got this wierd kind of dazed out look

#40 02 Aug 07 :: 18:55

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Come on, you guys are twisting my words now. Who said they looked like identical twins? And Paige is really the only one here who can claim she knows what she's talking about. None of you have seen Transformers, have you?

-TeeJay

#41 02 Aug 07 :: 19:03

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I didn't read that post about Transformers, sorry. But to me they still do not resemble each other.
And you should know by now that I can't afford going to the movies at the moment.

I hugged the Seeker!

#42 02 Aug 07 :: 19:04

herrommance
Website

Hey I am not claiming cause I cant exactly claim. Like I saw him in Transformers, but I wasnt trying to look for a Shia-Chris connection. I was just watching it. Now that I try and think about it, I cant think of any particular scenes to go back to and make a decision off it. I will just make this statement and be done with this whole convo before I get beat up lol. Shia is cute....chris blows him completly out of the water, and I have never really compared the Tranformers Shia to Chris to see the resemblance that Tina is talking about.mk? haha

#43 02 Aug 07 :: 19:10

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It's not like I was going out of my way to look very hard for a connection. It's just that people on IMDb have been saying that Chris looks just like Shia (which is not true), and I used to vehemently negate that. All I was doing is saying that maybe after seeing a Shia who's actually around Chris's age (which is an assumption because I don't know how old he really is) I could see how people might say there is a certain resemblance.

Maybe I was looking for it a little too closely during the movie. I thought Shia did a great job and looked kinda hot (never as hot as Chris!). I'm sure that people who watch the movie without Chris in mind won't even see the connection. Somehow I did. And I'm okay with being the only one here who's seeing it.

-TeeJay

#44 02 Aug 07 :: 19:13

herrommance
Website

Yeah. I think Shia looked pretty good as well, which is weird because back in his disney days I would have never even taken a second look at him. I think that is all people on IMDB do. Get in fights, and say how celebs look alike. I found a thread that was saying how Paul Dano and Sam Huntington look alike. I seem to be the only one that thinks they dont. so idk

#45 02 Aug 07 :: 19:15

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, Chris has also been compared to Paul Dano. Hello?? At least with Shia I have a certain amount of understanding now, but Paul? No way!

-TeeJay

#46 02 Aug 07 :: 19:18

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

Well, Chris has also been compared to Paul Dano. Hello?? At least with Shia I have a certain amount of understanding now, but Paul? No way!

Well, this person seems to have a blurred sight too. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#47 02 Aug 07 :: 19:19

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

LOL! Yeah, guess so. Hey, maybe I should have worn my glasses/contact lenses when I watched Transformers. wink

-TeeJay

#48 02 Aug 07 :: 19:21

herrommance
Website

with Paul the only resemlance is that kind of rubbery face. Paul is hot dont get me wrong, but he always looks like he is trying really hard to see. Like his eyes arent big enough or something. lmao!

#49 02 Aug 07 :: 19:23

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Maybe he should be wearing his glasses/contacts too then. tongue

-TeeJay

#50 02 Aug 07 :: 19:26

herrommance
Website

haha possibly. I just noticed on Little Miss Sunshine he looked like he had to tilt his head back or something just to see everyone.

Board footer