#1 21 Nov 07 :: 06:24

Will Johnson

hi

I like watching on youtube is 'The Price is Right'. I watched them with Bob Barker. I watched the show online.
Drew Carey is the new host of "The price is Right" I imagine seeing Chris on the price is right someday. trying to win a pricing game. Or spinning the big wheel at showcase showdown. Or WINNING A NEW CAR!

I enjoy looking at Chris's pictures on his website.

#2 21 Nov 07 :: 09:59

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: hi

Chris on The Price Is Right? That would be kinda... weird. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#3 21 Nov 07 :: 19:56

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I would love to see him on that show!!! He is soo hot!

#4 21 Nov 07 :: 21:23

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Hey Tina, is this show like that "Der Preis ist heiß" show thing we used to have on TV here or is it something else?

I hugged the Seeker!

#5 21 Nov 07 :: 22:57

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yes, that's exactly it. Der Preis ist heiß was the German version of The Price Is Right.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#6 22 Nov 07 :: 03:49

Will Johnson

I enjoy watching on youtube is when Bob Barker was hitting Happy Gilmore( Happy Gilmore movie) when Bob and Happy were trying to play golf against each other. But that turned out to be a big brawl!! I bet Chris would get a kick out of that. that was over 10 years ago.

It would be different to see Chris Marquette as a contestant on the Price is Right. He and Drew Carey would have fun. It would be cool if was a contestant on either Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune. 

Sometime I would like to see the Invisible or Chris's other movies.

I hope Chris has a good Thanksgiving!

#7 22 Nov 07 :: 06:46

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

You haven't seen his movie the Invisible Will?? You should its awesome!!! I hope Chris has a good Thanksgiving too!!!

#8 22 Nov 07 :: 10:21

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I don't quite agree with The Invisible being "awesome". I don't know how old you are, Will, but it looks like the demographic it was intended for (I'd say 12 to 20 year-olds) seem to like it very much... Most everyone older than that that I've heard talking about the movie tend to say that they thought it was an okay movie but that it was lacking certain story elements.

-TeeJay

#9 22 Nov 07 :: 18:53

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I'm 17. I mainly like the movie because of Chris's acting. I can't believe theres a lot of scenes with him that were cut out though. sad

#10 22 Nov 07 :: 19:04

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

You didn't see the DVD, Melody, did you? There's four scenes with Chris that were cut. But we've got them all as vidcaps on the site, so you can watch them there at least.

-TeeJay

#11 22 Nov 07 :: 20:06

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Even if those scenes weren't cut and they'd let Pete die as was originally intended, it still wouldn't be a great movie.  But it would've been a helluva lot better.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#12 22 Nov 07 :: 20:11

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I heard people saying the Swedish original is much better. Well, not that that's something special.
I am still looking forward to see Chris's performance finally, though.

I hugged the Seeker!

#13 22 Nov 07 :: 20:37

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Well, most of us couldn't care less about the Swedish move because Chris is not in it.  But the original story is much better than the bastardized Disney version, yes.

And hey, we got some AWESOME screencaps out of the movie so it wasn't a total loss.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#14 22 Nov 07 :: 20:50

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Well, one of my friends has the original version. I wouldn't mind watching it. But I wouldn't compare it to the Chris version. I would see it as a different movie, I think.

I hugged the Seeker!

#15 23 Nov 07 :: 07:21

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I'll watch those deleted scenes right now. tongue

#16 08 Dec 07 :: 04:07

Will Johnson

I just watched Chris having a interview about the movie The Invisible. He was so
good on his interview. I watched it on line on his website. I would love to see it.
Chris is Hot! It would be so Hot if he were a contestant on The Price Is Right.
I imagine the annoucer of T.P.I.R.(The price is right)calling " Christopher Marquette come on down! you are the next contestant on the The Price is Right!.

Chris would be running down to contestants row. Bidding on a prize, or playing
"PLINKO"! or Spinning the BIG WHEEL to be in the showcase or winning Both
Showcases if closest to the retail price. Drew Carey is cool. He and Chris would be good pals as well.

I can't wait to see The Invisible movie sometime if I buy it on DVD someday.

#17 08 Dec 07 :: 09:18

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

You should see it Will. Its really good!

#18 16 Dec 07 :: 05:09

Will Johnson

I'm just hangin out listening to retro 80's music. I love 80's. I think of Chris cause he was born October 3, 1984
I saw a photo of the Revenge of the Nerds set. I saw he was wearing glasses. he looks cool in glasses. I wonder what Chris is doing for Christmas? I know he might have Christmas with his family. I'm looking forward to Christmas.

I want to wish Chris and his family a wonderful Christmas & New Year! Wow 2008 is almost here!

#19 16 Dec 07 :: 10:29

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I second what Will said about Chris!  ( :

#20 16 Dec 07 :: 11:29

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yep, he had the nerdy glasses that he was gonna wear in Revenge of the Nerds. To bad we never saw him actually wearing them when we were at the set. But we saw him holding them. smile

I'm quite sure Chris will spend his Christmas with his family, they're very close.

-TeeJay

#21 17 Dec 07 :: 03:54

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

He looks sexy in glasses.  tongue

If only I could see him during Christmas break....

Last edited by BiggestChrisMarquetteFan (17 Dec 07 :: 03:55)

#22 23 Dec 07 :: 03:27

Will Johnson

I can't wait till Christmas. It will be fun! I wonder if Chris will get alot of christmas presents?  I know for food he loves taco bell. I know he and his family will probally have either turkey or ham,etc. I love turkey.

I hope also that Chris will have a happy New Year 2008! I'm home hangin out on my computer listening to retro 80's music. and looking on Chris's home page. When I listen to 80's, I think of Chris. 10/3/84. I heard some awesome 80's songs like human league: Human , REO Speedwagon:Take it on the run. And now Huey Lewis and the news: Heart and Soul.

Well: I love his pictures. Well Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

#23 23 Dec 07 :: 05:09

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I've bee watching a lot of 80's stuff on YouTube lately, Will.  It's so much fun!  I'm on a Big Country kick right now.  smile

It just might be that Chris's Christmas dinner at Mom's house this year might include some potato dumplings from Germany.  wink

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#24 31 Dec 07 :: 01:27

Will Johnson

I hope Chris has a very Happy New Year! I wonder if he is going to celebrate the New Year with his Family? I wonder if Chris likes either McDonalds, Burger King or Wendys? I know he loves Taco Bell. I wonder what he likes to eat on New Years?

I know they have the ball drop in Times Square in New York City. I'm going to watch that. I wonder if Chris is going to watch the ball drop? I would love to see his upcoming movies sometime this year.

Happy 2008!

#25 31 Dec 07 :: 01:38

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

No idea where he's gonna be or what he's gonna eat on New Year's. smile He might be at a New Year's party somewhere, we've seen him turn up on parties in recent years. Well, maybe someone ought to scour the picture sites at the beginning of January.

Happy 2008 from me as well! May it bring luck and happiness and delight for everyone, including Chris and his family and friends!

-TeeJay

Board footer