#1 10 Mar 08 :: 08:06

Lynnie~

Why, Hello there!

Hello my fellow Marquette fans.   wink   I'm just dropping by to say I'm a frequent "guest" here, and you've got a fun and friendly place set up here.  I especially love all the pics.  I must admit I'm most familiar with Chris' baby bro, but I've been a fan of all three of them for some time now.  I've shared some pleasantries with a few of you at IMDb a little while back, if you' remember the Taco Bell comment, lol!  That was me.  Yummy Taco Bell.  Hmm, I'm thinking about eating there tomorrow now.

Anyway, just thought I'd stop by to say "Hi!", and also, as I haven't seen it mentioned here yet, the "baby bro" has his MySpace page up and running again.  Not much there yet, I hope he adds pictures again eventually, those are always fun.  But he's there!  Same URL as before.   smile

Hope everyone has a good week.  Take care!

Lynnie~

#2 10 Mar 08 :: 10:57

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: Why, Hello there!

Hey Lynnie, so nice of you to drop by and leave some feedback! We have a few more Sean fans here, DeeDee and seanlover most of all. Let me go check out his MySpace. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#3 10 Mar 08 :: 15:45

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Hi Lynnie, nice to see you.  Why don't you register and come and talk to us, we'd love to have you on our MB.  Thanks for the heads-up about Sean's page.  It'd be great to see some new pics.  Most recent ones we have are from Christmas at mom's house.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#4 10 Mar 08 :: 19:46

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Welcome here, Lynnie. Please register, we like new members. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#5 11 Mar 08 :: 01:29

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Hey Lynnie. You should register for a regular account on this site.  : ]

#6 11 Mar 08 :: 09:15

Lynnie~

Aw, thanks for the welcome ladies.   :embarrassed:   Yeah, I saw those awesome pics of Chris and Sean at Christmas.  I wonder where Eric was?  I hope he's doing good with his schooling.  Way to go, buddy!   :applause:

Heh, I've thought about registering here, but I don't know how much I'd have to contribute.  Perhaps I still might.   hmm   While we're on the topic, I do have a MySpace though- http://www.myspace.com/lynnielynlyn

Well, my week is sure off to an interesting start.  Hope everyone else is having a better one.   tongue   At least mine is looking up after today, though.  Take care, all!

Lynnie~

#7 11 Mar 08 :: 14:53

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hey Lynnie,

I just sent you a Friend Invite on MySpace. Cool site. So you like Roswell too, huh? Did you hear that Chris and Jason Behr almost got to do a movie together? They were both gonna be in Oliver Stone's Pinkville. Until Hollywood started with the WGA strike and the movie got scrapped for now. Or maybe ever. We don't know.

If you register with a username here, it doesn't have to mean you're obliged to post something regularly. We have a lot of silent or occasionally posting registered members.

We don't know why Tisha didn't send any pictures with Eric from x-mas. I think he was there too, but maybe not at the time the pictures were taken. However, he seems to be doing just fine, both girlfriend- and job-wise--at least that's the last we heard. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#8 12 Mar 08 :: 01:44

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

I like your profile Lynnie. You have a great layout.

#9 12 Mar 08 :: 02:36

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Lynnie, go to the Brothers Marquette thread to see the most recent pic we have of Eric.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#10 12 Mar 08 :: 04:14

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yay, you registered.  Nice to have you.  smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#11 12 Mar 08 :: 04:48

Lynnie~
Website

LOL, you're right on the ball.  Thank you, it's nice to be here!   lol

Banner.png

#12 12 Mar 08 :: 04:50

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, I hang out at night while watching TV.  wink

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#13 12 Mar 08 :: 06:34

Lynnie~
Website

TeeJay wrote:

Hey Lynnie,

I just sent you a Friend Invite on MySpace. Cool site. So you like Roswell too, huh? Did you hear that Chris and Jason Behr almost got to do a movie together? They were both gonna be in Oliver Stone's Pinkville. Until Hollywood started with the WGA strike and the movie got scrapped for now. Or maybe ever. We don't know.

Oh yes.  Big Roswell fan here.  I have the entire series on DVD and have watched it premier to finale multiple times.  I do remember reading a few places here that you were as well.  You once named your computer after Max?  How awesome is that!   big_smile   Man, I had the biggest crush on Jason for the longest time.  Still do, but I've calmed down some, haha.   :drool:      I'm not the biggest fan of horror flicks, but I did watch The Grudge for one reason, and one reason only-  Jason!

I'm more than happy to be your friend on MySpace TeeJay, thanks for the invite!   smile   

Thanks to everyone else for the comments on my page too.  I love mermaids and other "mystical" creatures (fairies, unicorns, elves).  I also have a somewhat fetish with medieval times and the Victorian and Edwardian eras too.  You'll see/hear a lot about those from me, I'm sure.   wink

Banner.png

#14 12 Mar 08 :: 10:58

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I only have s1 of Roswell on DVD, but I have the rest on VHS. I don't quite like s2 and s3 so much, but s1 was magical. Max was my favorite character on the show, so, yeah, of course I had to name my computer Maxwell after him. smile In fact, he still exists. I don't use him anymore, but he's standing in a quiet corner of my room. I should probably just get rid of him, he's a dinosaur.

And glad to have you as a registered member now, Lynnie. Hope you come back often.

-TeeJay

#15 12 Mar 08 :: 20:13

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I love Roswell too!

I hugged the Seeker!

#16 16 Mar 08 :: 05:57

Lynnie~
Website

TeeJay wrote:

I only have s1 of Roswell on DVD, but I have the rest on VHS. I don't quite like s2 and s3 so much, but s1 was magical. Max was my favorite character on the show, so, yeah, of course I had to name my computer Maxwell after him. smile In fact, he still exists. I don't use him anymore, but he's standing in a quiet corner of my room. I should probably just get rid of him, he's a dinosaur.

And glad to have you as a registered member now, Lynnie. Hope you come back often.

-TeeJay

Yeah, S1 was definitely the best season, I agree totally.  S2 was kind of strange- too much sci fi stuff, and it got confusing and too dramatic, I found it just kind of corny in spots.  S3 was much better.  I loved the thought of Max having a baby.  I always said "If it's Max's baby, it must be my baby too", lol!   :embarrassed:   And I absolutely loved the finale.  Other than separating Isabel and Jesse (they should have kept them together, dang it!), I thought it was a perfect series finale.  Ah, the thought of those aliens traveling the world using their powers for good to make up for all the mess they unintentionally made earlier on, it quite inspires me.  I wonder when they'll be coming to my neck of the woods.  Perhaps they're already here!   big_smile

Banner.png

Board footer