#1 09 Jun 08 :: 07:12

Erica

Facebook

I created a Chris Marquette Facebook group for all of his obsessed fans. Check it out. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17108703029

#2 09 Jun 08 :: 09:19

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

Re: Facebook

That's awesome!! Cool idea, girl. I just joined.

Last edited by BiggestChrisMarquetteFan (09 Jun 08 :: 09:20)

#3 09 Jun 08 :: 09:43

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Thanks, Erica, I joined too. Great idea to open up a Facebook group. smile

Would have been nice if people asked us before taking info and material off our site (or at least credited us, especially for the stuff that's exclusive to us--like the new headshots), but that's okay. We're here to share. But what I would like to ask for the future is that you don't take any pictures from this message board that aren't posted in the official website gallery (not that you've done it, but just in case). And I also guess the Chris Lowell pictures shouldn't be reposted without his permission. Everything else is fair game, but crediting the source is always a decent thing to do.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#4 09 Jun 08 :: 20:35

Erica

Yeah I know some of the individuals who joined the group posted your website and pictures without asking me first or for that matter you. I feel bad this happened and I will make sure you are credited. Again very sorry and thanks for joining. If you could also place a little post about the group on your website I would greatly appreciate it.

#5 09 Jun 08 :: 21:06

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Don't worry about the photos that were posted, I didn't mean to be hard on you or anything. There is no need to feel bad. We're usually cool with people using our stuff, means they like it, doesn't it? smile And I wasn't talking about the link to our site, linking is always welcome. I meant the photos, mostly. The YouTube tribute video wasn't made by any of us, at least not that I'm aware of. I tried posting our Dorquette Demo Reel, but Facebook wouldn't let me. However, I posted some of my collages on your Facebook today, btw. Did you see?

I'll make sure to put a link to the Chris Fans Facebook in our WWW section on the site.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#6 09 Jun 08 :: 21:06

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I joined too.

I hugged the Seeker!

#7 09 Jun 08 :: 21:07

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yay, we're all one happy family. Doree joined too, I think. big_smile

-TeeJay

#8 09 Jun 08 :: 21:15

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Cool!

I hugged the Seeker!

#9 10 Jun 08 :: 04:31

Erica

Oh okay good I was worried you were angry about that. And yes I saw those photos I love them!!! big_smile And thank you for posting the site you are best!!!

#10 10 Jun 08 :: 06:44

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette
Website

You should get a regular account on here, Erica. You can't do much as a guest.  = )

#11 10 Jun 08 :: 19:57

lovechris35

I made a regular account and want to add an avatar, but how do I do that?

#12 10 Jun 08 :: 20:01

magicalturkey
Website

Go to the profile link at the top of the page, from there go to personality, check the use avatar box then click the upload link.  Then you can upload an avatar from your computer onto the MB, it has to be 80x80pxls or less.

Oh, and welcome to the site smile

Last edited by magicalturkey (10 Jun 08 :: 20:02)

LifeSucks.jpg

#13 10 Jun 08 :: 20:12

lovechris35

Oh okay but non of my uploads are that size is there a place where I can find the right avatar size?

#14 10 Jun 08 :: 20:16

magicalturkey
Website

On the fanart section here on the MB there's some awesome avatars.  Or if you have a graphics maker you can probably easily resize an image you want to use to the right size.

LifeSucks.jpg

#15 10 Jun 08 :: 20:21

lovechris35

Yea! I got it thank you.

#16 10 Jun 08 :: 20:51

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Hey Erica, glad to have you here. Is there any specific avatar you wanna use but that's too big? I can help you make it smaller if you like.

-TeeJay

#17 10 Jun 08 :: 20:51

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Nice av.  Welcome to the MB.  big_smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#18 10 Jun 08 :: 21:00

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I think I'm the odd one out because I just don't like that pic of Chris in the orange shirt. tongue

-TeeJay

#19 10 Jun 08 :: 21:26

magicalturkey
Website

I actually don't like it either... he looks a little insane in it

LifeSucks.jpg

#20 10 Jun 08 :: 21:35

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, insanely, intensely HOT.  tongue

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#21 10 Jun 08 :: 22:43

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

I think I'm the odd one out because I just don't like that pic of Chris in the orange shirt. tongue

You know, I am with you here. That's one of two pics I really don't like.

I hugged the Seeker!

#22 10 Jun 08 :: 22:48

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh, and Erica? We still love to have you here, even with your chosen avatar. big_smile

-TeeJay

#23 10 Jun 08 :: 22:49

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, of course everyone can choose their avatars themselves.

I hugged the Seeker!

#24 10 Jun 08 :: 23:46

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, they even let me have my belly av and my booty banner.  lol

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#25 11 Jun 08 :: 00:44

lovechris35

I'm glad everyone hates my avatar (just kidding) lol I don't know why but I just kind of like the way he looks like he just gone done playing a sport or something I don't know. I'll prob. end up changing it it's also the main picture on my facebook group. For some reason that one stood out. Of course he has hotter ones but I don't know. Anyways thank you everoyne for the welcome I love this fansite!!!

Board footer