#1 23 Aug 06 :: 22:51

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

The Many Faces Of ...

... Chris Marquette!

normal_WallpaperManyFaces1.jpg

My first wallpaper after a looooong, long time, LOL. I have to admit, the Layout is not my own, but I asked the person who made it if I could change the pictures.

I hugged the Seeker!

#2 23 Aug 06 :: 22:53

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: The Many Faces Of ...

Cool! I really like that. Many faces indeed. Shame that you couldn't put Linus in. Ah, well.....

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#3 23 Aug 06 :: 22:55

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Thanks!
Yeah, I know. I couldn't use Linus pics because I wanted to sumit it to the gallery. Well, maybe I could make an "unofficial" version just for us ... big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#4 24 Aug 06 :: 01:23

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I love it except for the NOT superior booty shot.

<deb sings> One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong.

Hey, how about replacing that shot with the Superior Booty shot that TeeJay made from the unofficial Fanboys pics.  You know the one, right?  TeeJay?  Help her out.  That way we get our Linus fix, a much better booty shot, and we don't get in trouble because it's not an "official still".

Just an idea.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#5 24 Aug 06 :: 07:12

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Hey, how about replacing that shot with the Superior Booty shot that TeeJay made from the unofficial Fanboys pics.  You know the one, right?  TeeJay?  Help her out.  That way we get our Linus fix, a much better booty shot, and we don't get in trouble because it's not an "official still".

Deb, can you stop singing? The glasses are already rattling in my cupboard. tongue

It's this shot that Deb means:

CM_BootyShot.jpg

Yeah, go ahead and replace it with the awful wig AD guy.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#6 24 Aug 06 :: 09:31

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I know what shot Deb means. You don't have to post it here.
But I thought we had the Fanboys discussion already. I can't put in unofficial Fanboys pictures. Ok, this is a private shot, I know, but I didn't want to tease the people about the movie. And I will NOT replace the AG pic. This WP is supposed to show "the many faces" of Chris Marquette and if you want it or not, his appearance in AG is also on of these faces. I don't like the wig either, but I have to be fair.

I hugged the Seeker!

#7 24 Aug 06 :: 09:42

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Then I guess we should consider it a blessing that you only used that one pic of him in AD. smile God, that wig is awful.

-TeeJay

#8 24 Aug 06 :: 09:46

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Do you think I put in THREE David pictures FOR FUN??? big_smile
Believe me, I could have done one just with David pictures. I love that performance so much. LOL Or maybe one just with Adam pictures. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#9 24 Aug 06 :: 16:17

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Anne, it's OK for us to use the unoffical Fanboys pics.  And we're not putting a big blinking sign over it that says FANBOYS! FANBOYS! FANBOYS!  Nobody is going to even know where the pic is from except us and Sean & Ken, so how are we "teasing" them with the movie?  Come on, play fair here.  We both asked nicely if you could use this pic instead.  Two out of three webmistresses prefer Superior Booty to Bad Hair Boy.  This is supposed to be something we LIKE looking at, isn't it?  Not something that makes us cringe.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#10 24 Aug 06 :: 17:10

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I am playing fair. I do not use unofficial pictures.
AD is as much a part of Chris's vita as AG; Fanboys and JoA. If I had wanted him to look sexy or somewhat I would not have chosen the AD pic. But it's not always about sexiness. It's about honouring his work and this means I have to honour AD, too.

And I like looking at the WP although it has the AD pic on it. There are enough other nice shots.

I hugged the Seeker!

#11 24 Aug 06 :: 17:17

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Never mind.  TeeJay might've offered to make one for me with the pic I liked better.  But that's OK.  I will never ask you to do me a favor again. sad

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#12 24 Aug 06 :: 17:32

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

936208.jpg

Happy now?
God, that small AD pic was supposed to be a joke! I just wanted to show, hey, that guy has even the courage of ugliness. You don't have to take that personally.

I hugged the Seeker!

#13 24 Aug 06 :: 21:35

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Girls, what's with the mare snappishness? Come on, play nice. And, Deb, really, that wasn't too nice of you to say, that I would have done you the favor and Anne wouldn't. She was just making a second version for you when you posted that. Can we just get along, please?

-TeeJay

#14 24 Aug 06 :: 22:28

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Well, TeeJay, she didn't tell me she was making a second version. She just said flat-out, "no", she wouldn't change it.  And she made me feel stupid for asking.  I don't react well to being made to feel stupid.  How was I supposed to know she was making a second version?  I'm not psychic, am I?  I just couldn't fathom why I would get a flat-out no.  I wasn't asking her obliterate her original version, just make an alternate, like you did with the drool collage.

And at no point in any of what you said Anne, did anything sound like you were joking.  It sounded more like you were mad at me for even asking.  Sorry I apparently misunderstood.  And thanks.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#15 08 Feb 07 :: 20:05

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I just made a little updated version, since we now have the pics from the Graduation trailer.
normal_WallpaperManyFaces3.jpg
Couldn't find the other version with the Booty Shot on my computer though, so I have to download it from my pix8.net account some time. It's still there.  I will update this version as soon as I have the time to download it and make the change.

I hugged the Seeker!

#16 08 Feb 07 :: 22:47

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It's a very good collection of Chris pics. Really shows his many faces.

-TeeJay

#17 08 Feb 07 :: 23:10

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

You know, I dont have a problem with Keith's skinny booty anymore since I've seen him half-naked.  tongue

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#18 09 Feb 07 :: 00:00

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Well, if you don't like the pictures I've choosen, you can make your own wallpaper with your pics. I'm not going to make a new version just because his butt looks bigger on other pics. This is not a wallpaper about how sexy his butt is, it's about the different aspects of his work.

I hugged the Seeker!

#19 09 Feb 07 :: 03:03

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Jesus, didn't we already have this argument last year?

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#20 06 Jul 07 :: 17:19

herrommance
Website

lol. question...do you guys not like Chris's look in Alpha Dog? Just wondering. I personally think that if I had to chose a movie that he looked best in it would be that one. I like the pics though smile

"Nobody calls Han Solo a dirtbag!"

#21 06 Jul 07 :: 17:40

OhGnarly

I think it was more about the wig than it was about his overall look in that movie. The wig is pretty godawful, if I do say so myself. When I first saw the promotional stills from the movie, I literally cringed. After seeing the film in theaters, I realized that it helped emphasize his character's personality. But under the bad wig, Chris was still as handsome as ever. And I had no issue with the clothes Keith wore or anything like that.

#22 06 Jul 07 :: 17:40

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh, I loved his skinny butt in Alpha Dog! Especially when he took off his shirt. I was kinda shocked at the wig at first (yes, same here, Brenna), but Chris was right: It totally worked for his character. I prefer him with his own, shorter, clean hair, but Keith is definitely one of the hotter Chris characters. We even wrote a little teaser into our latest Butterflies chapter that has Keith in it, sort of like an in-joke. And Joan's totally turned on by Keith because he reminds her of the skinny high school version of Adam. tongue Wouldn't have written that if I didn't think Keith was attractive in his own, weird way.

-TeeJay

#23 06 Jul 07 :: 18:00

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I was adamantly against that godawful wig before I saw the movie.  I HATE bad wigs in movies.  Hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em.  I can spot them a mile away (ask me about the wig on Justin Chatwin in part of TI).

That's why we kind of teased Chris about it back in October.  But when I saw the movie, I was knocked out.  He overcomes the wig very nicely and yep, Keith is dead sessy!  You guys have seen TeeJay's yummy Keith wally, haven't you?

I had it up on my 'puter last night, staring at it.  :drool:

The only thing that turns me off about Keith is that I have a feeling he smelled bad.  And I like my men to smell nice, like Chris.  wink

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#24 06 Jul 07 :: 20:49

herrommance
Website

oh so it was the wig. ok.Yeah he pulled it off so it was good.

"Nobody calls Han Solo a dirtbag!"

#25 06 Jul 07 :: 21:26

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

herrommance wrote:

I personally think that if I had to chose a movie that he looked best in it would be that one. (==> Alpha Dog)

Oooh, I think Fanboys for me. Which might change, once we see Chris as Cooper, but I guess that'll have to be determined when the time comes. Though he looked darn fine in Huff and JoA too.

-TeeJay

Board footer