#1 23 Oct 08 :: 15:49

Ryanne

yo!

Hey everyone! Been lurking here for a while now but finally registered. I'm Ryanne and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm the webmistress of Michael Welch Media, Ryan Merriman Fansite, Ryan Merriman Official website and The Bakery - A Damian Lewis Fansite.

I've seen Chris in a lot of things now, I think I saw him for the first time in the movie Lansky, with Ryan Merriman but only later after watching Joan of Arcadia, I realized it was Chris, he was so young in that movie. My favorite projects of Chris are JoA, A girl next door and Just Friends.

Been a long time fan of Michael (5 years) and Ryan (9.5 years). I really admire this website, it really sets itself apart from all the other fansites, it's not as generic and superficial as most sites. Well anyways, that was a little about me smile

#2 23 Oct 08 :: 16:03

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: yo!

Hi Ryanne,

Wonderful of you to join. Glad to see you here. Some people you bump into all over the 'net. As you know, most of us also follow Michael Welch's career quite closely. I've first noticed Ryan Merriman on Pretender and I enjoyed seeing him in Taken as well.

Thanks so much for the kind words about our site, yours are really good too. Glad to see more people who are this dedicated to their favorite actors.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#3 23 Oct 08 :: 16:11

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Hey Ryanne,

Nice to see you here.  Great work you're doing on trying to get Home Of The Giants released.  As a long-time HJO fan, I've been keeping an eye on that one for years too.  I've also been diggin Mr. Merriman since I saw him in the movie, Everything That Rises, back when he was a kid.  He's fantastic.  And grew up to be such a HUNK.  :drool:

Talking about it being a small world, some of our members might be interested to know that you also just visited LA and spent some time with Mike & Jill Welch, as we did.  They're such nice people!  And you saw Speech & Debate as well.  Fun times, huh?  smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#4 23 Oct 08 :: 16:32

Ryanne

Thanks for the warm welcome!

D'oh! Yeah forgot to mention that, was in kind of a hurry when I posted my introduction message. My trip to L.A. was really great! Mike & Jill are the best! Speech and Debate is just hilarious! I saw it twice. I also met Larry Richman there. Saw the movie Lost dream at Ashif's (director) place. And spend a day on Venice Beach with Ryan Merriman and his wife Micol. Went to two concerts, Brant Bjork and the Eagles of death metal. Also met up with Jon (Mike's cousin) of the politickle teez. Jill was nice enough to let me stay over at her place smile George (mike's dad) is great too.

Me and the cast of Speech & debate:
speech05.jpg

Me and Ryan Merriman (picture taken by Larry):
DSC_0072.jpg

Jill Welch, Me, Romilde (Dutch friend of Jill):
100_0355.jpg

#5 23 Oct 08 :: 16:51

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Those are really cute pics. You've seen ours, right? The photo with Mae, Aaron and Mike is beside The Blank, right? I recognize the purple wall. Ryan looks gorgeous. Did you go to the Venice Beach boardwalk? Anne and I went there on our last day, what a funky place. Chris also took us to Venice for lunch the day we met with him.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#6 23 Oct 08 :: 16:55

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Aaron and Mae are adorable in that pic!  Man, she's tiny.  Hee.  big_smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#7 23 Oct 08 :: 17:12

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Here's a short Welcome message from me (Anne) too. Welcome on our boards Ryanne. Cool pictures, I like Mike's shirt. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#8 23 Oct 08 :: 19:00

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Nice introduction! big_smile Quite a resume you've got there. Gotta check those sites.
Oh, You've had your own adventure in Tinseltown. Sounds pretty awesome! big_smile

joa219crysig.jpg

#9 24 Oct 08 :: 04:47

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Welcome to the boards, Ryanne. What is it like living in the Netherlands?

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#10 27 Oct 08 :: 00:01

Ryanne

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

TeeJay wrote:

Those are really cute pics. You've seen ours, right? The photo with Mae, Aaron and Mike is beside The Blank, right? I recognize the purple wall. Ryan looks gorgeous. Did you go to the Venice Beach boardwalk? Anne and I went there on our last day, what a funky place. Chris also took us to Venice for lunch the day we met with him.

Yep I've your pictures smile Yep that picture was taken beside The Blank.

Yeah we went to the boardwalk, you bump into some crazy people out there!

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan wrote:

What is it like living in the Netherlands?

Wet and cold! But otherwise alright smile

#11 27 Oct 08 :: 00:02

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Ryanne wrote:
BiggestChrisMarquetteFan wrote:

What is it like living in the Netherlands?

Wet and cold! But otherwise alright smile

One would almost think you're talking about Germany! smile

-TeeJay

#12 27 Oct 08 :: 14:00

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Not so sure about the "otherwise alright" thing for Germany, though. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer