#1 01 Aug 09 :: 21:08

taylor_27

Silence

I'm watching the episode right now and I gotta say its very different and kinda weird....

#2 20 Aug 09 :: 11:08

Susanna
Cute lil' horndog

Re: Silence

I loved Silence, but it was a bit trippy. Intentionally so, though I suppose.

tesig1.jpg

#3 20 Aug 09 :: 15:36

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Even though it was heartbreaking, I loved that scene between Adam and Joan there at the end. He's so sweet, but he's still breaking Joan's heart. You kinda wanna hug them both.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#4 20 Aug 09 :: 16:04

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

First, I wanna take him out in the hallway and explain to him that he's breaking her heart, then give him a hug and send him back in with some better dialog.  tongue

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#5 20 Aug 09 :: 17:58

justme
Supreme Dorquette

I loved the scene, too.  And I loved the Helen/Adam stuff and especially the Helen/Will stuff about consolation and desolation.  I've thought about that a lot since I first saw that episode the first time.  That's what I loved about JoA, it gave me a lot to think about.

#6 21 Aug 09 :: 07:19

Susanna
Cute lil' horndog

That Adam/Joan scene is one of my favourites, it's very raw, but I think it characterises their relationship well.

Yeah, you really want Adam to believe her, I understand why he doesn't but you still hurt for Joan.

tesig1.jpg

Board footer