#1 13 May 10 :: 21:45

fangirl1891

Character Advice.

I am writing a fanfic. How would you picture the teenage daughter of Adam and Joan to look? I have an idea but I would love suggestions.

Joan - I didn't take back my photos from the yearbook. I got fired. I'm not a photographer or an artist like Iris. I'm not a literary editor or...  A science geek or anything. I'm-- I mean, I tried to be, but I'm not. I'm really just... digging around in the garbage trying to... find something that matters.

Adam - That's what I love about you, Jane.

#2 13 May 10 :: 22:45

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: Character Advice.

In my eyes, she is lean but athletic. She has medium length to long hair, a lighter shade of brown than Adam but darker than Joan. She's pretty but not the beauty-princess kind. She's not preppy, but she likes to think she dresses stylishly enough. Maybe she even has a bit of that Joan style going, but I don't really picture her in skirts and boots. She wears make-up, but not a lot.

Maybe a little similar to this girl:

Sarah_172498t.jpg

Does that help? Others might have a totally different picture, of course. Can't wait to read your story!

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#3 14 May 10 :: 01:18

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I posted this in the Butterflies thread.  It's by one of my favorite artists, Claudia Bertoli McKinney.  This is teenage Elizabeth Jane Rove for me.  Except that her hair is normally kind of like Adam's mom's and Joan's combined, kind of Auburn and a little wavy like Adam's.  I said that in this pic, EJ dyed her hair black, as teenagers will often do.  wink

12322_380234741542_521751542_3593438_5706008_n.jpg

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#4 14 May 10 :: 01:50

fangirl1891

I wanna make her kind of artsy, but like a little more loud like joan.

Joan - I didn't take back my photos from the yearbook. I got fired. I'm not a photographer or an artist like Iris. I'm not a literary editor or...  A science geek or anything. I'm-- I mean, I tried to be, but I'm not. I'm really just... digging around in the garbage trying to... find something that matters.

Adam - That's what I love about you, Jane.

#5 14 May 10 :: 04:32

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Claudia is an amazing artist. That picture is brilliant!  big_smile

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

Board footer