#1 22 Oct 06 :: 13:10

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Intro pages

I have added intro pages to both the JoA and the About Chris section. Deb and I discussed that last night because we both felt that things might be hard to find if you don't know where to look for what. Anne, is that okay with you? Any objections about the pictures we used for buttons? (I just had to put the Interviews one in like that. Because it's Chris and he's goofy sometimes. And the pic makes me grin every time.)

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#2 22 Oct 06 :: 13:36

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: Intro pages

Wow, cool. I like the new pages. Did you do that for the German section, too? Or do you think the German section doesn't need it? I mean the German section isn't that big, so maybe we can skip it there.
Yeah, the Interviews pic. LOL Makes me grin every time, too. I wanted to post it here on Oct 31 for Halloween as a gag. You think that would still work? big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#3 22 Oct 06 :: 13:53

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Sure the gag would still work. Make sure to post the vampire version, though. smile

Yes, I will put that in the German pages too, I just haven't have the time to do that yet. My day needs 36 hours! At least!

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#4 22 Oct 06 :: 13:59

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Of course I'll post the vampire version! That's the gag! LOL

Okay, cool. Just do it when you have enough time. I hope to finish the translation of the recaps soon. roll I am jobless and somethimes I think I also need a 36 hours day. I don't know what will be when I'll have a job!

I hugged the Seeker!

#5 22 Oct 06 :: 19:54

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

The new into section looks awesome!  Great job.  I'm sure it will make things a lot easier!

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#6 13 May 07 :: 15:36

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

While I was in Australia, I had some time on my hands to fiddle with the Media section. I've put in a more comprehensive intro page there now, so it's in line with the other sections. Things should be a little more straightforward now and easier to find. Let me know what you think.

-TeeJay

Board footer