#1 15 Aug 07 :: 10:46

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh god chris marquette is married?

EDIT:
This thread was originally about someone getting all riled up because she thought Chris was married to Margo Harshman, based on the fact that they were wearing matching rings in photos that are years old now. And it was like, "Oh my God, he's married, damn! Now I can forget all about my dream to marry him and have his children!" Uh..... yeah. Since things got a little out of hand with that girl and her friends, we eventually had to delete her and her posts since they started openly swearing and personally insulting people. Anyway, this is what's left of this thread and some things might not make a whole lot of sense because certain posts were deleted. Read at your own risk.

We actually just discussed this in another thread recently. Chris and Margo had matching commitment rings, but he's not married. He isn't even together with Margo anymore, they split up late in 2005, I believe. His current girlfriend is called Diane Gaeta, they've been together since the beginning of this year. And all I can say is that I'm really really glad that he's found someone again who he's happy with. They look so content and relaxed together. Diane's really beautiful and way cool too. You go, Chris!

You can see the two of them on some of these pictures:
http://www.chris-marquette.com/gallery/ … ?album=148

So, even if he had a baby on the way, wouldn't that be something to rejoice about? I'd be more like :dancing: than :witsend: if I heard something along those lines. Not that it's any of my business anyway...

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#2 15 Aug 07 :: 18:57

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: Oh god chris marquette is married?

Even if he was married, it would not be our business to judge that. He can marry whoever he wants. Like Tina said, currently he's happy with his girlfriend Diane and I am very happy for them too.

I hugged the Seeker!

#3 18 Aug 07 :: 04:32

herrommance
Website

yeah. Him getting married will be the invevitable. It'll be good to know he'll be happy when that time comes smile

"Nobody calls Han Solo a dirtbag!"

#4 18 Aug 07 :: 04:43

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Ever since I read that interview back when he was like 19 and he said all that stuff about his then-girlfriend and how obviously head-over-heals he was, I've always had the feeling he'd be married before he's 25.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#5 18 Aug 07 :: 04:46

herrommance
Website

yup. I love that he felt that way about her. It was adorable.

#6 18 Aug 07 :: 04:53

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

And nowadays... Chris + Di + Motska in brand new lofty love nest = vicarious warm fuzzies. big_smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#7 18 Aug 07 :: 05:02

herrommance
Website

oh yeah we cant forget Motska

#8 18 Aug 07 :: 05:52

herrommance
Website

ha yeah I was there onve too. I thought of it this way 1) there is too big of an age difference 2) He is in L Aand I am too far way 3) even those thing made it possible it still wouldn't happen. Being young I decided to have the attitude like"Hey if we ever meet atleast it'll be on a level where he knows I respect him as an actor and his amazing talents. Not just his incredibly good looks haha

Last edited by herrommance (18 Aug 07 :: 05:53)

#9 18 Aug 07 :: 06:43

herrommance
Website

yup the hair gets alot of girls. I am in love with his hands call me crazy. He is so....diverse and all just great. Look you got me started I better stop haha

#10 18 Aug 07 :: 06:52

herrommance
Website

ha not crazy. We all need to get it out of our system every onve and awhile. Though I am not going to try and explaining each and every individual thing I like about him. We would be here for a while if that were the case

#11 18 Aug 07 :: 06:57

herrommance
Website

Ha that song gets stuck in my head all the time. I dont sing about him but alot of the stories I write are inspired by him, hey If you want to talk we could meet up in the chat room are something. We are taking up alot of room with random posts haha

#12 18 Aug 07 :: 06:59

herrommance
Website

....oh and why would you want to sing that song. you'd be singing "Chirs doesnt know." do you understand what you are saying by that?lol

#13 18 Aug 07 :: 07:04

herrommance
Website

ha. and how exactly did you incoporate Chris's name into that? "What is love? Chris dont hurt me...anymore" ??? lol

Last edited by herrommance (18 Aug 07 :: 07:05)

#14 18 Aug 07 :: 07:11

herrommance
Website

haha yeah ok. Hmmm from your url you seemed to have had your JT days lol

#15 18 Aug 07 :: 07:20

herrommance
Website

yup u are stuck with that url now though....forever

#16 21 Mar 09 :: 07:41

b11001001

Which interview was that?  I'd like to read that one.

TheCentralScrutinizer wrote:

Ever since I read that interview back when he was like 19 and he said all that stuff about his then-girlfriend and how obviously head-over-heals he was, I've always had the feeling he'd be married before he's 25.

#17 13 Jul 10 :: 01:46

Spinner0593

herrommance wrote:

yup the hair gets alot of girls. I am in love with his hands call me crazy. He is so....diverse and all just great. Look you got me started I better stop haha

I agree with you; I am in love with his hands, too. smile

-Megan

Windows: What's your game plan?
Eric: We storm the ranch or we die trying.

#18 13 Jul 10 :: 02:11

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Hi Spinner, welcome to the message board.  I'm also rather obsessed with his hands.  wink

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#19 13 Jul 10 :: 02:26

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Welcome to the message board, Spinner.

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#20 13 Jul 10 :: 07:50

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

A warm welcome from me too. smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#21 13 Jul 10 :: 20:20

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

A warm welcome from me too. smile

-TeeJay

Second that.

(When I saw there are new answers in this thread I thought the old rumor came alive again. LOL)

I hugged the Seeker!

#22 16 Jul 10 :: 05:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

For Spinner...

AmericanGun_160.jpg

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

Board footer