#1 18 Dec 07 :: 11:15

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Merry Christmas!

We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with luck, happiness, delight and new and great projects for Chris and Sean that we all get to enjoy.

Ho ho ho!
For those who have been good this year:
XmasChris2007.jpg

And for those who haven't:
XmasChris2007_bad.jpg

Your chris-marquette.com team
Anne, Deb and Tina

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#2 18 Dec 07 :: 15:38

herrommance
Website

Re: Merry Christmas!

Well uhh that picture of Chris def makes me want to be good next year.lol

"Nobody calls Han Solo a dirtbag!"

#3 18 Dec 07 :: 15:58

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Atta girl! big_smile

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#4 18 Dec 07 :: 21:16

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Hey, why didn't we post that pic on Santa Clause Day? Yeah, I know that day doesn't exist in America, but it does here in Germany. I actually planned to do a collage for that day but then I got wrapped up in other businesses. neutral

I hugged the Seeker!

#5 19 Dec 07 :: 04:55

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I've been good. Well for the mostpart. I second what Paige said lol!

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#6 21 Dec 07 :: 19:20

herrommance
Website

Ahh merry christmas to me. Today is the last day of school for two weeks!!!yay

"Nobody calls Han Solo a dirtbag!"

#7 21 Dec 07 :: 20:12

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I am officially ON VACATION now!
We had some kind of tombola (I checked LEO for the word, but it only came with a British translation, sorry.) at work today. I won some wine, tea, sweets and a calendar. It was kinda funny. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#8 22 Dec 07 :: 15:50

deedee

WOOT I AM DONE ALL THE THEORY IN MY COURSE. hahah only  a week of soft skills then im in placement. i just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday.. and a safe one. enjoy santa!! and eat lots of turkey. if u get any cool gifts id like to know what they are><

#9 22 Dec 07 :: 15:52

deedee

BTW I HAVE A NEW email. the other one wil be shortly discarded. the email is doree_anne@hotmail.com very original eh. well hopefully we can all begin conversing again. I miss my girlies.

#10 22 Dec 07 :: 20:54

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Saved your new email, Doree.  Hey, someone on the IMDb Alpha Dog board recently asked about Keith's toque.  Wanted to know what brand it was so they could get one.  I told them it was some off-brand something or other.  That's right, isn't it?  I didn't remember it having a brand name.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#11 24 Dec 07 :: 03:11

deedee

i dont rember either. at all. i belive its just a basic touque. if they go to a snowboarding store or a place like west 49 where skateboarders go shopping they can find one there

#12 24 Dec 07 :: 03:15

OhGnarly

Happy Holidays everyone!

I apologize for being MIA lately. Massachusetts has swallowed me whole. I hope you're all doing well!

#13 24 Dec 07 :: 04:21

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Nice to see both you, Brenna and Doree.  We've missed you guys!  Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.  big_smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#14 24 Dec 07 :: 08:40

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Merry almost Christmas everyone!!  smile

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#15 24 Dec 07 :: 09:27

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Merry Chris*tmas to all of you, folks!
I'm sorry I wasn't online much lately, but there was a lot of stress at work (I have been told that it's always like that just before Christmas roll ) and yesterday was my mom's birthday, so I wasn't able to come online either.

I hugged the Seeker!

#16 25 Dec 07 :: 08:09

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

You should take some days off of work Anne.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#17 25 Dec 07 :: 15:27

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Uhm, I have a few days off, actually. Our firm is closed until January 7th. I will move into my apartment then.

I hugged the Seeker!

#18 25 Dec 07 :: 22:55

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

MESSAAAAAGE! big_smile Brian Ralston sent all of us good wishes via my MySpace:

Happy Holidays TeeJay! And I hope you and the rest of the Chris-Marquette.com forum folks have a Wonderful New Year!

-TeeJay

#19 25 Dec 07 :: 23:56

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, that was sweet of him.  I got one too.  smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#20 26 Dec 07 :: 11:19

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

How was everyone's Christmas?? Get everything you wanted??

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#21 26 Dec 07 :: 11:31

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Mine was actually really good. Sometimes it's a little like family overdose, but this year was pretty good. I only exchanged presents with my mom, dad and grandma. With the rest of the family we decided not to do presents anymore because all we're giving to each other these days is money. And now we all have a job and earn money, so it's not like any of us gets excited over it.

What I got is an electrical tea maker (will have to try it out later, it should really come in handy), a pair of sock-like slippers, a Jack Wolfskin voucher (now I can finally go and buy the fleece jacket I've wanted for ages), an s'Oliver voucher (clothes store I go to a lot), a cook book for all things chocolate (major yumm!), rooibos vanilla tea and some sweets. Oh, and an e-mail from Chris and one from his mom. smile I'm very happy.

I also gave myself a x-mas present of sorts when I was in the UK where I bought a couple of really nice, warm and cosy fleece sweaters. And the store I bought them at reminded me a lot of "Ross", Deb. It was called T.K. MAXX.

What did everyone else get?

-TeeJay

#22 26 Dec 07 :: 19:29

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Or maybe TJ Maxx?  We have that store and it is a lot like Ross.  Everyone was kinda broke this year so we didn't do much gift exchanging.  I got a couple of stockings full of goodies like chocolate and flavored coffee, shower gel and lotions, a little Eeyore figurine --- now sitting on my desk.  I also got a movie theater gift card --- which is great because there's a bunch of stuff I wanna see.  Got all kinds of cookies and stuff like that.

And I got a gorgeous custom Chris calendar from TeeJay!  Woohoo!

And yeah, we heard from Chris and Tisha so that was lovely.  The nicest thing was Tisha saying she was going to make the red cabbage and potato dumplings TeeJay sent her for the boys for Christmas dinner.  big_smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#23 27 Dec 07 :: 07:58

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Sounds like you had a great Christmas TJ and Deb.

I got $45, perfume and lotion, 2 cds, books, a lot of dvds, and other small things. I loved the 4 Chris Marquette movies I got the best.  = ]

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#24 27 Dec 07 :: 10:50

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

My parents gave me kitchen and cleaning stuff for my new apartment (the cleaning stuff was a thread by my mom! LOL) and my brother and his girlfriend gave me a voucher for IKEA or any other furniture shop. Oh and this picture-editing-crazy person from the internet gave me a very cool Chris Marquette Calender. Wonder how she knew what pics I wanted to have? big_smile
I'm not sure if I'll get something from my other brother too, since he's still in Cameroon.

I hugged the Seeker!

#25 28 Dec 07 :: 06:53

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Nice Anne!!

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

Board footer