#1 06 Sep 07 :: 04:54

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Infringement Of Rights - a drabble by TeeJay

Infringement Of Rights
by TeeJay

Summary:
Just a stray post-Bonnie Adam/Joan conversation drabble.

Author's Note:
I wrote this a long time ago and never posted it. So now you guys get to see it. My very first drabble (= exactly 100 words, if you don't know what a drabble is) and it's probably gonna be the only one. I'm not one for short scenes or drabbles, my stories usually grow into one-chapter vignettes or multi-chapter stories. Which isn't such a bad thing, right? wink And I admire people who can actually spit out drabble after drabble. (Hello, Laura.)

Disclaimer:
These characters and settings are not mine. Nor am I claiming they are. They are property of CBS, Barbara Hall Productions, Sony or whoever else they might belong to. I'm not making any money out of this, although I wish I was.

Adam's fingers softly traced her hairline, fingering a few strands in a loving gesture as Joan lay sleeping.

"I love you, Jane," he whispered, painfully aware that he shouldn't be saying that.

Joan slowly opened her eyes and looked at whose fingers were so softly touching her skin. "I think you lost the right to say that to me when you slept with Bonnie."

"I know," he admitted meekly, his voice sad.

"I still love you too," Joan said just above a whisper. "But you know that it'll never be the same."

"Yeah," he sighed. "I know. And I'm sorry."

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#2 06 Sep 07 :: 05:22

magicalturkey
Website

Re: Infringement Of Rights - a drabble by TeeJay

And I admire people who can actually spit out drabble after drabble. (Hello, Laura.)

Hi.  I wish I could get into writing longer stories again though.    I love this, it's one of my favorite things about drabbles, readers actually need to think about where it is and what led up to it... it's fun to confuse people. wink

LifeSucks.jpg

#3 06 Sep 07 :: 20:03

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oooh, you sent that to me once, right? I love it!

I hugged the Seeker!

#4 09 Nov 07 :: 06:51

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Bonnie is a loser!!

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#5 04 Jan 08 :: 00:52

justme
Supreme Dorquette

She's like Jessica Rabbit:  not bad, just drawn that way. wink

Board footer