#76 10 Jan 08 :: 13:49

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: Chris & Kyle Newman Interviewed On Internet Radio This Weekend!

Hey guys, I have some feedback from Chris himself to share with you. I told him that we really enjoyed the interview and that we were tickled that some of our questions got asked. He said he was glad about that too. I was bold enough to ask how many Red Bulls he'd had before the interview. The answer is none. smile

And I was instructed to say hi to everyone from him. So: Hi to everyone from Chris. My duty shall herewith be fulfilled. Don't shoot the messenger.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#77 10 Jan 08 :: 23:41

notsofairytale

Aw, HELLO CHRIS! Teejay, did you get a chance to ask him what happened with Pinkville since Deb's latest news on the [lack of] production?

*crossfingersthateverythingwillworkoutandshootingstartsthissummer*

EDIT: Thanks for passing the message along ;P

Last edited by notsofairytale (10 Jan 08 :: 23:51)

Joan: "Wow. I always thought you'd hate me if I was a cheerleader."
Adam: "No way. Why?
Joan: "Because we're subdefectives and it'd be like deserting the army or something."
Adam: "Oh, no. I don't care if you're a cheerleader, subdefective, or whatever. I just like hanging out with you because.. you're Jane."

#78 11 Jan 08 :: 00:15

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Hey Soph,

He doesn't seem to know much more about Pinkville than we've already reported.  Right now, it appears to be in "tunraround".  But Chris seems pretty confident that Mr. Stone will pull a rabbit out of his hat.  He's done it before.  Platoon fell apart right before production was set to begin too.  And it won the Best Picture Oscar the following year.  We'll see...

Let's all just keep our fingers crossed!

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#79 11 Jan 08 :: 04:36

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

A message from our Chris. Aww!! <33.

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#80 11 Jan 08 :: 07:47

notsofairytale

Thanks for the heads up, Deb! I will DEFINITELY cross my fingers and hope they do start filming come summer time (I found out that my mom wants to visit Cambodia and Thailand ;P) Ohh, I hope! I hope!

Joan: "Because we're subdefectives and it'd be like deserting the army or something."
Adam: "Oh, no. I don't care if you're a cheerleader, subdefective, or whatever. I just like hanging out with you because.. you're Jane."

#81 11 Jan 08 :: 07:54

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

How amazing would that be?

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#82 11 Jan 08 :: 08:15

notsofairytale

Really amazing! Then I can take sexy pictures for us all wink

#83 11 Jan 08 :: 09:56

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Haha, that would be great. smile

Like Deb said, I doubt Chris really knows what's going on with the movie. He only knows what he's being told, and they won't be updating him with daily pre-production status reports. For now we all just gotta keep holding our breaths and wait for Mr. Stone to work on his magic.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#84 12 Jan 08 :: 10:04

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I soo hope you can meet him Sophea. Please promise to take me with you lol!! I'll pay my own way.  ; ]

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#85 12 Jan 08 :: 13:27

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Why does all the cool stuff always have to happen when I don't have internet? But well, I think the download has finished by now, so I'll at least be listening to the result soon.

I hugged the Seeker!

#86 12 Jan 08 :: 15:57

deedee

hahah teejay "hi to everyone " haha ur so cute. smile thanks for saying hi for me big_smile

#87 12 Jan 08 :: 16:18

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

deedee wrote:

hahah teejay "hi to everyone " haha ur so cute.

Hey, it's what Chris wrote! Verbatim. I wasn't even paraphrasing!! wink And you're welcome. (Did I tell you that I wrote to Chris that you probably went all red and blushy when he answered your quesiton? And that you'd kick me in the shins for saying that?)

-TeeJay

#88 12 Jan 08 :: 17:29

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Tina's right, that's exactly what he wrote. I read the email too.

I hugged the Seeker!

#89 12 Jan 08 :: 18:47

deedee

hahah. i definatly did. and bounced up off my chair.. and screamed a bit. so im glad thats all u said i did. haha. he probably wont rember me by name but he'll rember me by blushey cheeks. :embarrassed:

#90 12 Jan 08 :: 22:13

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I told him to look you up on his birthday card. So there's a good change he'll remember your name and your face. Haha. tongue

-TeeJay

#91 12 Jan 08 :: 22:55

deedee

hahah awe. hahah. i feel so loved. haha. its so cool how he MAY rember my name. that would be cool. well its a unique name i guess it would b hard to forget. tj your so sweet thanks :embarrassed:

#92 12 Jan 08 :: 23:38

notsofairytale

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan wrote:

I soo hope you can meet him Sophea. Please promise to take me with you lol!! I'll pay my own way.  ; ]

Why wait for Thailand? Let's take a road trip and find him! Kidding.. that's horrible!

#93 13 Jan 08 :: 00:47

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Good luck, LA isn't exactly very small. tongue

-TeeJay

#94 13 Jan 08 :: 01:26

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

Good luck, LA isn't exactly very small. tongue

I just thought the same.

I hugged the Seeker!

#95 13 Jan 08 :: 03:49

notsofairytale

Haha, I know. I'm all talk because I haven't even gotten over my fear of freeways just yet. I told myself I should because I want to go to the Harry Potter (Half Blood Prince) premiere, but LA is just too congested and ghetto for my liking. Hopefully I can just bump into him at shows like I normally have with other "celebrities."

I think I'd pass out and miss the chance, if anything, haha.

Last edited by notsofairytale (13 Jan 08 :: 03:50)

#96 13 Jan 08 :: 05:03

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Yeah, I'm not fond of LA either.  Been there 5 times now, trying to do the screenwriting thing.  It has this sort of stink of desperation on it like no other place I've ever been.  I do love Laurel Canyon though.  And Venice.  The towns north and south of there are cool.  Long Beach is fun.  I couldn't live in LA.  I like San Diego a lot.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#97 13 Jan 08 :: 05:37

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I hate L.A.!!! I was born there and I've been back 2 other times since I lived there. I would go back there again to meet Chris though.  wink

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#98 13 Jan 08 :: 23:26

notsofairytale

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Yeah, I'm not fond of LA either.  Been there 5 times now, trying to do the screenwriting thing.  It has this sort of stink of desperation on it like no other place I've ever been.  I do love Laurel Canyon though.  And Venice.  The towns north and south of there are cool.  Long Beach is fun.  I couldn't live in LA.  I like San Diego a lot.

I haven't been to Laurel Canyon or Venice. Sounds nice. But it's funny you should mention LB and SD wink I'm from there. Actually, LB. SD is like my second home because both my brother and sister live there and I go there every so often.

Melody, so where do you reside now? Where in Europe, I mean?

I wonder if there's anyone happy where they are at. I know I kind of wish I resided in Washington or even England, just because I like the chilly/rainy weather yet I've never been there once, hahahah. I just feel like I belong there.

Last edited by notsofairytale (13 Jan 08 :: 23:26)

#99 13 Jan 08 :: 23:35

magicalturkey
Website

I wonder if there's anyone happy where they are at. I know I kind of wish I resided in Washington or even England, just because I like the chilly/rainy weather yet I've never been there once, hahahah. I just feel like I belong there.

You should come to Pittsburgh for the cold/rainy weather... but you'll have to get accustomed to potholes big enough to swallow your car.  I've never been out of suburbia, I used to want to leave until I realized I like having a bed and a house and food.  If you've never lived outside of your hometown, you always wanna go somewhere else.  Grass is always greener...

LifeSucks.jpg

#100 13 Jan 08 :: 23:49

notsofairytale

magicalturkey wrote:

You should come to Pittsburgh for the cold/rainy weather... but you'll have to get accustomed to potholes big enough to swallow your car.  I've never been out of suburbia, I used to want to leave until I realized I like having a bed and a house and food.  If you've never lived outside of your hometown, you always wanna go somewhere else.  Grass is always greener...

Holy cow! Potholes aren't fun. Is Pittsburgh a fast-paced city? True. Even when I'm in San Diego, I would wish I were home (because I miss my momma's home cooking moreso). However, when I went to Washington, DC. for an 8th grade field trip, I felt so good there. It was nice, gloomy, and chilly. For sure I'd like to reside in an area where subways will be available though (not sure if Washington [state] have any).

Board footer