#101 14 Jan 08 :: 01:27

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Chris & Kyle Newman Interviewed On Internet Radio This Weekend!

I love living here, just outside Atlanta.  Everywhere I go, I'm always homesick for space and trees.  Well, except Canada.  I loved it there.  It was beautiful and the people were so friendly.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#102 14 Jan 08 :: 04:01

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I live in Georgia like Deb, not Europe lol. I put my location as Europe because I love it and hope I can live there eventually.

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#103 14 Jan 08 :: 06:35

notsofairytale

Ooooh! Canada's another place I'd like to visit.

So you're from Georgia, Melody! I've been meeting a lot of folks from Georgia lately. Well, not in person, but online.

Joan: "Wow. I always thought you'd hate me if I was a cheerleader."
Adam: "No way. Why?
Joan: "Because we're subdefectives and it'd be like deserting the army or something."
Adam: "Oh, no. I don't care if you're a cheerleader, subdefective, or whatever. I just like hanging out with you because.. you're Jane."

#104 14 Jan 08 :: 10:18

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Have you been to Europe, Mel? If so, where?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#105 15 Jan 08 :: 04:45

deedee

notsofairytale said: 

Ooooh! Canada's another place I'd like to visit.

Trust me. its not that exciting here. the weather constantly changes... only some parts are pretty .. well i find it Massively pretty during late summer and into fall.

#106 15 Jan 08 :: 04:46

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I moved to Georgia a few months ago. I used to live in Hawaii. I miss it a lot!!  = [

And no, I've never been to Europe, TJ. I have some relatives there though and I'll probably visit them sometime this year.  = D

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#107 15 Jan 08 :: 06:30

notsofairytale

deedee wrote:

Trust me. its not that exciting here. the weather constantly changes... only some parts are pretty .. well i find it Massively pretty during late summer and into fall.

That sounds a lot like Cali. We went to cold ass weather last week to super hot! I had to drive to ghetto Long Beach today (okay, north LB) and I already got a farmer's tan! Bleepin' A.

Joan: "Wow. I always thought you'd hate me if I was a cheerleader."
Adam: "No way. Why?
Joan: "Because we're subdefectives and it'd be like deserting the army or something."
Adam: "Oh, no. I don't care if you're a cheerleader, subdefective, or whatever. I just like hanging out with you because.. you're Jane."

Board footer