Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Re: Escaping into dreamland

I don't know how old Fred Durst is, but sorry I read that wrong. I'm tired. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#52 26 Sep 07 :: 22:05

OhGnarly

I got my first gray hair when I was fifteen. It totally blew my mind. I still get them every now and then.

#53 05 Oct 07 :: 23:10

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh man, did I ever post about the parking lot dream? Not the one where he was sweeping up leaves. I don't remember when exactly I had this dream, but it was definitely last year. Of course now I don't remember much of it, but what I do remember is kinda funny and bizarre, so let me tell you.

I think this was around the time we were first working on the website or after we had first written to his agency (the letters that he never received). How we got there, I don't really remember, but Chris had gotten in touch with us and suggested a meeting. But not with us, at least not at first. What he did was send one of his best friends to meet with us, sort of like a test run. His friend was supposed to check us out, see if we're "safe".

I remember that we ended up on a huge parking lot, the kind you find with huge supermarkets. And Chris's friend met with us and we got along really great and laughed a lot and joked around. I even ended up doing piggyback on his back, running around the parking lot like that. Safe to say, Chris's friend deemed us safe. smile

I don't think the dream went as far as us ever meeting with Chris--and if so, I don't remember. Kinda weird, right?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#54 05 Oct 07 :: 23:15

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Don't remember that one at all.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#55 05 Oct 07 :: 23:24

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Really? I'm sure I told someone about it. That's so strange.

Haha, look! I even found the original e-mail I sent you, Deb (from August 2006):

Chris wasn't actually in the dream, other than that we briefly talked on the phone. Anne and I were in the US, don't really remember where. Probably Atlanta, because you were in it too and you were at work for the first part of it. The surrounding events are sketchy, but I do remember that we were in a kind of parking lot. And there was this guy there, Rob. Red hair, kinda looked like Ron from the Harry Potter movies. But he was around Chris's age.

And he was Chris's best friend. Somehow we knew that, and had set up a meeting. It was kinda like a test run. If Rob thought we were cool guys, Chris would meet us. We had obviously hung out with Rob together just before (dinner or something), and in that parking lot, we really started goofing around with Rob. We did piggyback stuff and chased each other and just had fun and laughed a lot. So we were all really cool with each other.

Then somehow I ended up talking on the phone with Chris. He had obviously had an honest talk with Rob and Rob had told him we were "safe". So Chris agreed to meet with Anne and me the next day at 2 PM. And you had to work, so I was really bummed that you couldn't make it. I asked you if you couldn't maybe take time off because I really wanted you there.

That was later, at your home, I think. Because we were there and talking and discussing whether there was anything of your stuff that you wanted me to take so Chris could sign it. I remember pondering whether I wanted my drool towel signed, but I didn't have a fabric pen. I thought about going out the next day to buy one.

I woke up before we actually met with Chris. sad Man, I'm really channelling this, aren't I? Wish it would go down some day.

And, OMG! A red-haired guy named Rob? This was before I even knew the real Rob. Premeditation and clairvoyance. Now I'm scared of myself!!!! Though the real Rob isn't Chris's best friend and 12 years older...

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#56 06 Oct 07 :: 00:55

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Still, that's pretty weird.  And OK, now I remember.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#57 06 Oct 07 :: 13:16

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

A dream about me in the US. Sounds creepy. LOL
No it doesn't. Let's hope it'll come true some day.

I hugged the Seeker!

#58 21 Feb 08 :: 21:06

zwanchen

I`d really like dreaming about him...unfortunately, it just seems to happen...
maybe, I should watch the JoA-episode "the gift" before I fall asleep wink

#59 21 Feb 08 :: 21:59

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It always happens when you least expect it, doesn't it? Come think of it... it's been a while since I've had a juicy Chris dream. I kinda miss it.

I think the last one I had, he was only in for a second. But Tisha was in it and Deb and I were visiting her in her home. We tried to get a hold of Chris to meet up with him in LA, but we never got him on the phone. And in the end we ran into him by chance. (Yeah, right!) It was strange and not very exciting.

-TeeJay

#60 22 Feb 08 :: 02:43

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

That's a weird dream, TJ. I've had a few dreams of Chris before but they were too short. Both times they were about Chris and I going out. If only it would really happen.....

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#61 25 Feb 08 :: 07:44

notsofairytale

I finally had a semi-related dream of Chris again. "Fanboys" was going to premiere at my school and I was invited smile I had the poster and ticket in my hands and everything. Next thing you know, I get abducted by aliens (well, that ray of light on me indicated so). End dream.

Joan: "Wow. I always thought you'd hate me if I was a cheerleader."
Adam: "No way. Why?
Joan: "Because we're subdefectives and it'd be like deserting the army or something."
Adam: "Oh, no. I don't care if you're a cheerleader, subdefective, or whatever. I just like hanging out with you because.. you're Jane."

#62 25 Feb 08 :: 16:34

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

That's probably a better fate than seeing the Corporate Cut of the movie anyway!  lol

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#63 01 Mar 08 :: 15:19

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

It always happens when you least expect it, doesn't it? Come think of it... it's been a while since I've had a juicy Chris dream. I kinda miss it.

I think the last one I had, he was only in for a second. But Tisha was in it and Deb and I were visiting her in her home. We tried to get a hold of Chris to meet up with him in LA, but we never got him on the phone. And in the end we ran into him by chance. (Yeah, right!) It was strange and not very exciting.

-TeeJay

I hope that was a nightmare because you left me at home! :devil:

I hugged the Seeker!

#64 30 Apr 08 :: 05:04

Lynnie~
Website

Waking up a sleeping thread.   big_smile

This happens to be a dream I had just last night.  I dreamed I was attending the rehearsal for a theatrical production of Remember the Daze.  I watched Chris on the stage rehearsing his part in the play with some of the other guys.  I remember he was wearing jeans with a white tee shirt and an untucked "sloppy" flannel shirt over it, unbuttoned.   tongue   Anyway, after the play ended, everyone got ready for the formal production by setting up more chairs and clearing the floor for the audience.  Chris helped, and in the back there were some unclaimed bicycles that needed to be moved.  I decided I wanted to ride one off the floor (much more fun than walking it off the floor), but they were all men's bicycles, and I'm short, so I had a hard time getting on it due to the high straddle bar.  Chris held the bike for me so I could get on, and for some bazaar reason told me "Quando quando quando", and I somehow understood that to mean "Careful".  I have no idea where "Quando" came from, as I have not heard that song in a while, and also know that it means "When" in Italian.  But that's what he said, and I understood it to be "Careful" for some reason.   lol   Anyway, we eventually got the bikes off the floor and set up more chairs, and that's where the dream ended.

I must repeat- Bazaar!!

Oh, and Sean wasn't in it at all.  Even more bazaar.   :doh:

Banner.png

#65 30 Apr 08 :: 05:09

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Too funny!  I love absurd dreams like that.  big_smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#66 30 Apr 08 :: 06:50

Susanna
Cute lil' horndog

Chris held the bike for me so I could get on, and for some bazaar reason told me "Quando quando quando", and I somehow understood that to mean "Careful"

lol Okay that's just funny. dreams are queer like that though. The only dreams i've had that have involved Chris have been little segment like dreams nothing big or great or even memorable. Which goes for pretty much all celebrities. But then very few of my dreams make sense, except for the ones I control, I'm waiting for Chris to be in one like, it'd be pretty cool to be able to like direct my own dream with Chris in it.

tesig1.jpg

#67 30 Apr 08 :: 09:27

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

That's a really bizarre dream, all right! And too funny! lol Thanks for starting my morning with a chuckle.

-TeeJay

#68 30 Apr 08 :: 18:23

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, really weird dream. LOL But at least Chris was part of it. I still didn't dream about him in months.

I hugged the Seeker!

#69 08 May 08 :: 17:54

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Had a brief Chris-realated dream last night.  TeeJay, me and a handful of others were at an event that Chris was attending (Toronto, maybe?).  And we were all kinda hanging out.  Weirdly, it didn't seem to be a film fest.  It seemed to be some kind of workshop for film.  He was working on a new project, writing it, and he kept making notes in a black composition book.  I kept sneaking peeks and it and whispering to TeeJay what it said.  At one point the three of us were sitting on the top row of a short stack of bleachers.  He was on my right and TeeJay was on my left, but her attention was elsewhere.  Chris leaned over to me and said, "I don't know if I'm gonna be able to concentrate for 50 minutes to do an interview with you guys.  I'm not sure I'll know what to say".  And I told him, "Don't worry, we have some great questions that'll get you talking.  You'll be fine."  He said something like, "Hope so."  And that's all I remember, except for what he looked like.  His hair was kinda short, his face was scruffy and he was wearing a black t-shirt and black, baggy pants.  Kinda looked like he just rolled out of bed and showed up.

Anyone care to analyze...?

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#70 08 May 08 :: 18:28

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

LOL. I'll take a pass. But if it happens halfway like that in Toronto, I'll be delighted. smile (And I'll make sure to pay attention to Chris that time!)

-TeeJay

#71 08 May 08 :: 21:14

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Great dream, Deb!

I hugged the Seeker!

#72 09 May 08 :: 02:03

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Interesting Chris dream. I love it!! If only it would come true.

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#73 12 Sep 08 :: 19:00

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I had a Chris dream last night! I didn't have one for more than a year, I think, and this one was kind of weird, but I thought I'll share it here anyway.

I don't remember the whole dream, but we were at our old house (where I grew up) and he was with us. Tina was there too, I think. My mom cooked something for dinner or lunch, and after that we went from the dining area to the sofa area (it was exactly our old living room, this I remember pretty clearly) and while we were sitting there, Chris noticed that my hands were very cold and insisted(!) on warming them. And then I woke up. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#74 12 Sep 08 :: 19:51

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Cute dream. Wish it were true, huh? wink

-TeeJay

#75 12 Sep 08 :: 20:16

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I refuse to answer that question. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer