#1 22 Nov 06 :: 21:06

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

This used to be the "Chris-Watch" thread...

This thread was moved because some personal issues got in the way of what this thread was supposed to be, namely information on where and when to catch Chris on screen. So I created another Chris-Watch thread in the "Chris On Screen" section and moved this one. Sorry for the confusion.

Wouldn't it be neat to have a thread where we simply post where and when Chris can be seen on movie or TV screens or maybe even in person at some event? So let's start one with what we've got so far. Let's not make this a big discussion thread but keep it down to posting dates and places and facts. We have ample opportunity to discuss him in all the other threads. Right now we have the following to announce:

Movie Releases:

US nationwide releases
::: Alpha Dog - Jan 12, 2007
::: The Invisible - Apr 27, 2007
::: Fanboys - Aug 17, 2007

German releases
::: Just Friends (German title: Wild X-Mas) - Dec 21, 2006
::: Alpha Dog - Mar 22, 2007
::: The Invisible (German title: Unsichtbar) - May 10, 2007

Deb, any TV reruns you have to announce? I mean, Girl Next Door and Just Friends is showing on cable all the time, right? What about Huff reruns? Shall we make this thread a sticky?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#2 22 Nov 06 :: 21:27

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: This used to be the "Chris-Watch" thread...

AD is January 12th.  I'll check into the TV shows.  There will not be any repeats of Huff.  Showtime does not repeat cancelled shows.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#3 22 Nov 06 :: 21:44

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Thanks, I corrected the AD release date. I'm getting mixed up with all the stuff that's going on. If any of you sees anything coming on that Chris will be in, no matter what country, come in here and announce it.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#4 22 Nov 06 :: 22:07

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Lifetime TV 11/30 at 1:30 am

Strong Medicine - Zol Zein Gezint (WTF?  I don't have this title on my list of Marc eps, do I?)
A patient of Dana's gives birth to twins---one baby is black, the other is white. And Lu suspects that a woman with chronic back pain is addicted to prescription drugs. Nick: Brennan Elliott. Marc: Chris Marquette. Dana: Janine Turner.

Also, Toon Disney is running The Mummy in which Chris did voicework.  Here's the schedule...

Wed, Nov 22 7:30 PM
Sat, Nov 25 7:30 PM
Sun, Nov 26 7:30 PM
Tue, Nov 28 7:30 PM
Wed, Nov 29 7:30 PM
Thu, Nov 30 7:30 PM
Sat, Dec 2 7:30 PM
Sun, Dec 3 7:30 PM
Tue, Dec 5 7:30 PM

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#5 22 Nov 06 :: 22:42

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Voicework, oh cool. But I'd rather watch the Moebius strip movie. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#6 22 Nov 06 :: 22:45

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Me too!

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#7 29 Nov 06 :: 21:12

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, this is not an on-screen appearance, but maybe even cooler. Because Chris is gonna be at the FX Show (which is a convention) in Orlando, FL from January 26 to 28, 2007, promoting Fanboys along with his fellow cast members Sam Huntington, Jay Baruchel, Dan Fogler and Kristen Bell. Kyle Newman is also gonna be there, as well as two of the producers. Details to be found on their website:

www.fxshow.com

So, anyone here who can or wants to go? Anyone who might be able to pass on a message?

-TeeJay

#8 13 Dec 06 :: 03:19

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

One of Chris's Touched By An Angel eps is airing tomorrow, 12/13/06 at Noon Eastern on the Hallmark Channel.  It's called Fighting The Good Fight.  He plays an impoverished kid who's picked on by bullies.  The angels help his family out with food and clothes and boxing lessons for his character, Tim.  And he gets to meet Muhammad Ali.  It's pretty sweet.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#9 13 Dec 06 :: 10:43

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Ah, yeah, I've seen some clips from that ep. I loved it.

Oh and by the way, they are currently showing reruns of "The Nanny" here and yesterday I turned on the TV and there was The Nanny on and now guess what ep! LOL Well, I couldn't see the whole ep, because my mom got mad and I had to turn off the TV again, but I was able to catch one of Chris's scenes. The synchro was kinda okay and it was still funny. I still love the English version more, though.

I hugged the Seeker!

#10 13 Dec 06 :: 15:41

R2Roswell

Sisterdebmac wrote:

One of Chris's Touched By An Angel eps is airing tomorrow, 12/13/06 at Noon Eastern on the Hallmark Channel.  It's called Fighting The Good Fight.  He plays an impoverished kid who's picked on by bullies.  The angels help his family out with food and clothes and boxing lessons for his character, Tim.  And he gets to meet Muhammad Ali.  It's pretty sweet.

Deb

Yeah I've seen clips of this episode also.  Very touching episode.  Too bad I have to miss it; school.

#11 13 Dec 06 :: 17:29

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

You know, I meant to set my VCR to tape it and I just plain forgot.  What really surprises me is that they're not running the Christmas ep with Chris this year.  It's a way better ep than the one above.  Too bad, I'd love to get it on tape.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#12 14 Dec 06 :: 02:02

R2Roswell

I remember seeing that episode a long time ago back when the show was on (man I feel old!)  and that was before I ever knew who Chris was.  I so badly wish I could find clips of that Christmas episode.

What season was that one btw?  Maybe I could find the dvd or something.

#13 14 Dec 06 :: 02:36

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

TeeJay, do we have clips of the Christmas ep?

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#14 14 Dec 06 :: 09:20

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

No, we don't have them because Melissa has them. At least I think so. You can download them from www.christopher-marquette.com. And you feel old, R2?? What are Deb and I supposed to feel like??? wink

-TeeJay

#15 14 Dec 06 :: 11:42

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I think I saved them once, but since we don't publish Melissa's material without her permission ... ah well, I guess they're still there, just check it out.

I hugged the Seeker!

#16 14 Dec 06 :: 14:52

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Update for Germany:
German Alpha Dog release date: March 15, 2007

-TeeJay

#17 14 Dec 06 :: 15:15

R2Roswell

TeeJay wrote:

No, we don't have them because Melissa has them. At least I think so. You can download them from www.christopher-marquette.com. And you feel old, R2?? What are Deb and I supposed to feel like??? wink

-TeeJay

I tried that site but for some reason I can't download them.

-Sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like it sounded (about my age).

#18 08 Jan 07 :: 00:32

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Just heard from Frosty, he spoke to Kyle (Newman) and Kyle confirmed that he and the gang will be at the FX con in Orlando, FL from Jan 26 to 28. Cool! Let's hope Deb can go, it's kinda hanging in the balance right now if things'll work out. Cross your fingers, everyone! And start compiling your questions, Deb will hopefully have the opportunity to grab Chris and ask him all the stuff that's been on our minds that he hasn't commented on yet. We'll open another thread for this.

-TeeJay

#19 08 Jan 07 :: 00:50

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

Cross your fingers, everyone!

I will.

I hugged the Seeker!

#20 08 Jan 07 :: 03:27

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I was going to update the calendar.  Checked the listings.  Nothing upcoming on TV at all except The Mummy, voice work from 8 years ago.  Just don't feel like plugging those in unless anyone's actually interested.  Not even any Strong Med repeats upcoming.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#21 08 Jan 07 :: 09:21

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Nah, that's fine. Thanks for checking, though.

-TeeJay

#22 08 Jan 07 :: 10:39

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Maybe we should ask ProSieben if they are going to show JoA Season 2. Not that I think they will, but asking doesn't cost anything.

I hugged the Seeker!

#23 08 Jan 07 :: 14:27

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, go ahead, Anne. Good idea.

-TeeJay

#24 08 Jan 07 :: 20:28

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Okay, I am going to write an Email to them tomorrow.

I hugged the Seeker!

#25 15 Feb 07 :: 19:03

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Maybe a little late, but the Disney channel apparently airs "Up Up And Away" tonight at 8 PM. At least that's what IMDb says.

-TeeJay

Board footer