#1 10 Jun 08 :: 12:22

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Gallery

I've just taken the gallery offline for a little while. I'm finally attempting to upgrade it to the latest version. First time I'm doing this, so cross your fingers that it'll work.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#2 10 Jun 08 :: 12:29

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: Gallery

Okay, seems to have worked. If you encounter any problems with the gallery, please let me know. Everything should be back online now.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#3 26 Feb 09 :: 18:39

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Okay, I just messed up big time. I meant to back up the folder with all our pictures in the gallery and somehow I made a wrong click and deleted everything. And the FTP server program doesn't have an undo button. I have a backup from June 2008, which I'm uploading right now. However, I'll have to restore everything that was udpated after that piece by piece. Please bear with me.

-TeeJay

#4 26 Feb 09 :: 18:46

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Do you need help with uploading, I think I have pretty much everything except the new Choose Connor Screencaps. I wanted to save them tonight.

I hugged the Seeker!

#5 26 Feb 09 :: 18:50

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Nice of you to offer, but thanks. I suppose you only have the actual pictures downloaded, right? What I need is the whole albums folder with the exact folder structure and all the thumbnails and everything. I'll manage to get everything back up. I haven't lost the actual pictures, just the way the folders are structured in the gallery. I'll manage somehow, but it might take until after the weekend.

-TeeJay

#6 26 Feb 09 :: 18:54

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh, so the pictures are still there? Well, I suppose I can't help you then.

I hugged the Seeker!

#7 26 Feb 09 :: 19:00

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

No, the pictures aren't on the server anymore, but it will be no good to only upload the actual pictures. I have to upload the mid-sized pics and the thumbnails as well and they have to be in the right folder structure. All the folders in the albums folder of the gallery were deleted and I have to recreate them exactly like they were before.

-TeeJay

#8 26 Feb 09 :: 19:47

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I knew I should've left well-enough alone.  neutral

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#9 26 Feb 09 :: 20:57

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

It's not a disaster, I can get us all the pictures back, it'll just take a day or two. It was my own stupid mistake, so...

-TeeJay

Board footer