#1 12 Jun 08 :: 03:11

lovechris35

Obsessed

Okay so I'm going to start a segment on my Chris Marquette Facebook group. It will be entitled "You know you're obsessed with Chris Marquette if . . ." and start naming different funny and random reasons you could be obsessed w/ him. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't already on this site. I looked but didn't see anything but I could have missed something.  And I want all your input on Facebook on how you could be obsessed. smile

#2 12 Jun 08 :: 03:14

magicalturkey
Website

Re: Obsessed

On Facebook?  Or can I post it here... I'm too lazy to log onto Facebook right now.

LifeSucks.jpg

#3 12 Jun 08 :: 03:20

lovechris35

You can definately post it here. It will not be on Facebook right now. Soon though. If you want I'll put your user name next to your comment on the facebook group.

#4 12 Jun 08 :: 03:24

magicalturkey
Website

Alright.

Here's mine (more about being obsessed with Adam than Chris)... when you've written 285 Joan of Arcadia stories, over 200 of them featuring Adam as a main character.   And when you fell completely in love with a minor character on a television show, just because he reminds you of Adam Rove.

LifeSucks.jpg

#5 12 Jun 08 :: 04:55

lovechris35

Wow! Yes you would definately be obsessed w/ Adam for that one. Really good ones!:)  Keep posting them

#6 12 Jun 08 :: 05:06

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

You might be obsessed if you build a ginormous website that just won't stop growing --- TeeJay.  wink

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#7 12 Jun 08 :: 05:08

lovechris35

Hahaha:lol: I think i may be part of that group big_smile

#8 12 Jun 08 :: 08:57

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

You're obsessed with Chris Marquette...

... if you fabric-paint t-shirts that either have Chris on them, identify you as a Dorquette with this website address on them or look like a t-shirt that Adam Rove wore.

... if you start telling everyone around you how beautiful Chris Marquette's eyebrows are and people actually start using eyebrow references in your presence.

... if you have pictures of him in your drawer at work, in case you need some eye candy distraction.

... if you name your new computer Rove.

Need I go on?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#9 12 Jun 08 :: 15:24

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

...or a picture on your visor in your car, one on your copy stand at work, a calendar on your wall.

...or you name your computer Keith.

...or if you have a drool towel and a drool book that your genius friend made.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#10 12 Jun 08 :: 18:48

lovechris35

I put up your comments on Facebook, they are so funny big_smile

#11 12 Jun 08 :: 19:23

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, let's hear yours, Erica. smile

- You have made a Facebook/Myspace/or other website dedicated to Chris Marquette. (Erica)

- You belong to almost all the Chris Marquette sites. (Erica)

- You have posters or picturesof him on your walls right now. (Erica)

- You have made or tried to make Chris Marquette crafts/art/clothing (Erica)

- You bought a whole TV series just so you could see Chris in one episode/scene. (Erica)

- You've watched every Youtube video of Chris. (Erica)
- And favorited most of them : ) (Erica)

- You've cried while wathcing Chris in a movie. (mine was The Tic Cde & at the end of Alpha Dog) (Erica)

- Your friends have decided it's not worth telling you to stop talking about Chris because they know you never will. (Erica)

- You have convinced one or more of your friends to join your Chris obsession. (Erica)

- When you know you have important papers to write but you end up writing a five page paper on Chris instead. (Erica)

- When you try in any way to relate your school work to Chris or his shows/movies. (Erica)

- You have tried to create a club at your college all about Chris. (Erica)

- You have considered naming your children someday after him. (Erica) (lol)

Let me see...

- You bought a whole TV series just so you could see Chris in one episode/scene. (Erica)
Yep, been there, done that (Miracles DVD box--but I liked the rest of the show too).

- You've cried while wathcing Chris in a movie. (mine was The Tic Cde & at the end of Alpha Dog) (Erica)
Oh, multiple times for more than one of his movies!

- Your friends have decided it's not worth telling you to stop talking about Chris because they know you never will. (Erica)
Yeah, that sounds familiar too.

- You have convinced one or more of your friends to join your Chris obsession. (Erica)
Have you been successful? Because I haven't... wink

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#12 12 Jun 08 :: 19:28

lovechris35

Yes I have been successful or at least they pretend to be interested in Chris. They've seen most of his movies. So I have to give them credit for trying. I don't think they are going to join my group but it's okay.

#13 12 Jun 08 :: 19:39

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Most of my friends just roll their eyes when I start talking about him. (But not in a mean way.) roll wink

-TeeJay

#14 12 Jun 08 :: 20:22

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I get the eye rolls too.  But everyone knows that it's futile to try to change me.  So they just indulge me.

I have another one that pertains to the naming of an object, but I can't share it in polite company...  :embarrassed:

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#15 13 Jun 08 :: 22:00

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

"You know you're obsessed with Chris Marquette if . . ."

... you start naming your computers/plants/other things after characters he played.
... you change the sounds of your laptop to some recorded sound files with his voice.

That's all I can think of so far. I'll add more soon.

I hugged the Seeker!

#16 16 Jun 08 :: 00:24

lovechris35

So excited!!! Facebook group is getting bigger. smile

#17 16 Jun 08 :: 00:45

magicalturkey
Website

That's awesome.

You know, Erica, you don't have to stick to the guestbook.   Come hang out with us on the rest of the board wink

Last edited by magicalturkey (16 Jun 08 :: 00:45)

LifeSucks.jpg

#18 16 Jun 08 :: 04:30

lovechris35

Yeah I know I just thought I would stick in the comment. smile

#19 10 Sep 13 :: 07:18

pegghead
Unchallenged

You know your obsessed with Chris if.....you get a tattoo of part of a quote he says in a film :-)
                                                       .....you considered naming your gerbils Adam and Rove (lol)

That's all I got right now lol.

#20 11 Sep 13 :: 18:25

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

HA!  Good stuff.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#21 11 Sep 13 :: 21:45

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

pegghead wrote:

You know your obsessed with Chris if......you considered naming your gerbils Adam and Rove (lol)

One of my older computers was named Rove. smile

Board footer