#1 08 Oct 08 :: 09:17

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Chris on Facebook

I tried seeking for his fanclub there but I didn't find one. What, no other Dorquettes on FB? yikes

I did find bunch of guys with the same name. Only one of them had Chris' pic on. He didn't have any friends and it looked like fake anyways. Few guys were just really some guys with the same name.

joa219crysig.jpg

#2 08 Oct 08 :: 14:28

magicalturkey
Website

Re: Chris on Facebook

There is a Chris group on facebook.  I'm just lazy and don't feel like logging in right now and finding it wink  I'll get you the link later.

LifeSucks.jpg

#3 08 Oct 08 :: 14:44

magicalturkey
Website

LifeSucks.jpg

#4 08 Oct 08 :: 17:07

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Chris is not on Facebook under his own name. Laura posted the Chris fangroup, which is run by a very nice, young lady. I think that's pretty much all the Chris love you can find on Facebook. Which reminds me, I could probably post a link to our pics from Tuesday there...

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#5 09 Oct 08 :: 08:18

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Great! big_smile I just joined the group.

joa219crysig.jpg

#6 09 Dec 10 :: 05:30

ashleymarquette
Website

I know his personal facebook facebook.com/ChristopherMarquette84

#7 09 Dec 10 :: 05:54

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

It's not real.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#8 09 Dec 10 :: 08:43

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I'm almost certain Chris does not have a facebook, his bro Sean and mom Tisha have facebooks though.

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#9 09 Dec 10 :: 16:18

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

He has one, it's just very private.  And he's rarely on there anyway, like maybe only a few times a year.  He's just not a computer guy.  He'd rather read a book or hang out with his friends than sit around talking to them on a machine..

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#10 09 Dec 10 :: 18:49

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

So he's too unimportant to be followed by the paparazzi (which I am grateful for), but he's not too unimportant for some person to impersonate him on Facebook. Oooh, the myteries of life. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#11 09 Dec 10 :: 20:11

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

More than one person is impersonating him on Facebook, actually.  It's not that he's unimportant.  He's just not a "celebrity".  He's a working actor who leads a "boring" low-key lifestyle.  There's just no reason for tabloid journalists to be interested in him.  Thank God.

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#12 09 Dec 10 :: 22:05

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

And that Facebook uses a profile picture that I made as a wallpaper. So, yeah, that is totally NOT Chris's real Facebook. And, yay, look at that. Another Chris impersonator. roll

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#13 09 Dec 10 :: 22:42

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I'll never understand why people think they need to impersonate "celebrities". Does it really make them feel better about themselves? I mean, look at me. My life's also not that great at the moment. I'm still jobless and I pretty much sit alone at home all week. But I'd never think of creating a fake celebrity profile on the internet. I'm online a lot, yeah, but I'm still myself. And I like it. Most of the time. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#14 10 Dec 10 :: 07:23

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I agree with you, Anne. The reasons are well at least some are no life, wanting to be someone they aren't, an obsessed fan of the celeb, etc. And usually its pretty obvious which profiles are fake.

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#15 10 Dec 10 :: 19:45

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, that's a big problem on Twitter, too. But some of those fake profiles are actually pretty funny. There are millions of fake Twilight cast profiles and one who claimed to be Elizabeth Reaser made me laugh so hard because she sounded like a 12yearold. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer