#76 13 Sep 08 :: 05:17

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Re: Escaping into dreamland

Good dream, Anne. Sounds like it was about to get really great but you woke up right before it could.  ; )

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#77 13 Sep 08 :: 14:32

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Well, the thought of Chris warming my cold hands made me feel a little strange, so I was kind of glad to wake up. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#78 25 Oct 08 :: 11:30

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I didn't have a Chris dream this morning, but a Chris-related one. I dreamed I was at a restaurant (or more like a bistro/diner where people didn't get their own small tables but bigger ones where you just sat down where there was space--kinda like a cafeteria), and I was there with someone that I was traveling or hanging out with (might have been my parents, I don't remember). I think it was somewhere in the US. And suddenly I found myself sitting opposite Shannon Lucio (Chris's co-star from Graduation) who was having lunch there too. She didn't know me, and when there was a bit of a pause in the conversation, I called her name and told her that I loved Graduation. We talked a little bit about it and I wanted to tell her that I'm a webmaster on chris-marquette.com and that I also loved seeing her in the current season of Prison Break, but I never got that far.

Kinda weird, dreaming about Shannon Lucio. In the dream I also wondered how you pronounce her last name. LUH-see-oh? Luh-SEE-oh? LUH-sho? Anyone know?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#79 25 Oct 08 :: 18:33

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Loo-Chee-O.  It's Italian.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#80 27 Oct 08 :: 08:27

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I had my first Chris-dream last night... Or rather Adam-dream. tongue It was really about the fanfic I'm writing... Last night I thought way too much about it and then it kept me rolling in bed until three (or something like that). Then I finally fell asleep and kinda saw my fanfic as a movie. :rofl:

I look pretty much like a walking dead right now. roll I woke up at 6. I was suposed to wake up at 7. Ofcourse that clock on my cell was the only one I forgot to turn yesterday. And I use my cell as my alarm clock. :doh: Oh, well. Gotta see the positive side. I'll bet tonight I'll have no trouble at all to get to sleep. big_smile

joa219crysig.jpg

#81 27 Oct 08 :: 14:09

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I wish that would happen to me too. I started writing a JoA fanfiction more than two years ago but I'm not able to finish it. sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#82 08 Apr 09 :: 14:10

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Okay, this isn't a Chris dream, but I had a really weird dream with Michael Welch last night and I actually remember it, so I think I should tell you about it. Normally I forget about my dreams the second I wake up.
I dreamed I was back in LA, but not with Tina. This time one of my former classmates, Susi, whom I haven't seen in, like, six or seven years, was with me and one night we were going out to some kind of club. When we got there the place was pretty crowded and somehow I spotted Mike standing there with a group of other people and I told Susi "Look, there's Michael. I met him last October."
When we asked one of the people who worked at the club what was going on there they told us that there would be an autograph session (I don't know what show or movie it was about, mabe Twilight. LOL) and Mike was a part of that. So I thought, oh cool. another chance to talk to him in person, so we asked if we were allowed to attend the session. First the answer was no, but then Susi discovered that she knew the owner of the club. I don't remember everything exactly, but after she talked to some people, we were allowed to go. I remember us going upstairs in a big hall that was crowded with people and I started looking for Michael, I didn't care about the other actors or whoever was there to give autographs.
When we found him, he was busy with signing autograph cards for people but they soon went away and I had the chance to say Hi and actually started a conversation with him. And since it was a dream I wasn't as shy as I was back in October and I talked to him like I was perfect in English, that was actually pretty cool. I reminded him that we met in October and he even remembered it. The last thing I know is that I presented Susi to him and started asking myself why she was with me instead of Tina. Then I woke up with a really strange feeling because this was one of those dreams that feel weird but really REAL, you know? It's like you're really there and when you wake up and are back in your back you don't really know what to think of it. Thank God I didn't have to go to work today.
Any dream interpretations?

I hugged the Seeker!

#83 08 Apr 09 :: 15:19

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

You wanna go back to Cali?  That's my only interpretation.  wink

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#84 08 Apr 09 :: 21:37

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, I would love to go back to Cali. But not with Susi. I wonder why I dreamed it was her. I haven't seen her in years.

I hugged the Seeker!

#85 09 Apr 09 :: 08:44

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Cool dream, Anne.  : )

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#86 14 May 09 :: 15:32

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Had an interesting one this morning:  To start with, I had a really cute boyfriend in it.  Tall, curly dirty blonde hair, named Jake.  We were going to some kind of concert with friends and Chris was supposed to be there with a bunch of his friends.  So all I could think about was introducing "my guys" to each other.  I had explained to Jake all about the site and having met Chris before and I couldn't wait for them to meet.  I was at a table with my group --- but Jake had gone to the men's room --- and Chris and his friends came in.  He walked past, tapped me on the shoulder and just said, "Hey Deb," as they passed by.

I waited for Jake to come back and then grabbed his arm and said, "He's here, let's go say hi."  By the time we got to Chris's table, he was surrounded by other people who were trying to speak to him, so it was almost like we had to wait in line to get to him.  And by the time we did, he was upset about something.  But he put on a brave face and politely shook hands with Jake and we talked a little.  Then he burst into tears and his friends kind of protectively surrounded him and nudged us out of the way.  It upset Jake because he felt like it was our fault, but it obviously wasn't.  He'd just must've gotten some bad news or something.  I kept trying to tell Jake that everything would be OK, but it shook him up.  That's about all I remember because I guess I woke up.

Weird, huh?

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#87 14 May 09 :: 16:03

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

LOL!  Look at my horoscope for today...

Capricorn, Thursday, 14 May 2009

We all know what it is to live in a perfect world. We all get the opportunity to enter one, every night, just as we lay our head on the pillow of our bed. Some of us, if we can only manage to keep our eyes shut during the day, can manage to extend the experience into our waking life. And, of course, we don't all have ideal dreams. But even if some of our nocturnal visions are disturbing, we are occasionally blessed with idyllic, enjoyable experiences. Actually, some of these really do come to us in daily life, too. Don't give up all hope of a happy day.

OK, so Jake, where are you?  And Chris, when are you coming back to Atlanta?

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#88 15 May 09 :: 05:54

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

That's a very weird dream, Deb but cool because Chris is in it.  = )

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#89 20 Jul 09 :: 21:50

taylor_27

My first Chris dream!!!

Chris and I were in this class, he sat behind me( He looked like Adam Rove:D) and then the teacher made me go up to the front of the class and state what I wanted to do with my life. I remember seeing all of my fellow high school members and felt very awkward(I have stage fright) and started babbling about how I had no idea what I wanted to do. Then I woke up, I'm sure Chris had more to do with my dream, but I can't seem to remember! Anyways, I was just really excited that I had my first dream a/b him, hopefully there will be many more!!

#90 20 Jul 09 :: 21:55

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Haha, that's kind of a funny one. Thanks for sharing.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#91 06 Aug 09 :: 19:15

taylor_27

This dream is really more Joan of Arcadia

So it's Joan, Adam, and me.. I'm freaking out and Joan is trying to calm me down(I keep telling her I'm going to die)... we go to this psychic who has me draw cards which I do and they say Friday the 13th I'll die, which confirmed my freaking out. Very weird, so we are running around the school trying to prevent my death, I'm crying and screaming why am I going to die, how am I going to die??? Everyone just kinda looks at me funny and goes about their day, we end up in this empty classrrom with a very strange teacher, a science teacher I believe, he was talking to us and then I woke up.:o

Holy nut job weird dream right?  I felt like Judith, I was her in a sense, Adam was kinda just following Joan who was trying desperately to help me. I just remember being terrified and confused and having Joan there made it a little easier.

#92 06 Aug 09 :: 20:15

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Wow, intense!

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#93 07 Aug 09 :: 21:04

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

That's a very strange dream. Sounds more like a nightmare.

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#94 08 Aug 09 :: 03:42

taylor_27

Yea it was, I wasn't sure where to post it....

Any clues as to what it means?

#95 18 Aug 09 :: 16:16

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Amidst all the termoil in my brain last night that woke me up several times, I did mange to have one little snippet of a good dream.  And it's kind of funny, actually.  I was watching some movie with Chris and Amber and they had an incredibly hot sex scene.  I mean they were both all tan and toned and just gorgeous and they were drenched in sweat and really into it.  And I leaned over to whoever I was sitting with and said something like, "Wow, it'll be really easy to imagine them as Adam and Joan and get some inspiration for a fic out of them."  LOL!  Well, I should hope so since they're the actors who played the characters.  lol & :drool:

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#96 19 Aug 09 :: 04:57

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Sounds like a really hot dream, Deb.  wink

Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg

#97 19 Aug 09 :: 05:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Steamy, scorching, volcanic hot.  lol

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#98 22 Aug 09 :: 11:50

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

Wow, steamy dream there, Deb. smile

TJ was in my dreams the other night. I posted about it on her FB. It was really a messy dream, but I remembered clearly seeing her face in there somewhere when I woke up. big_smile

There was little bit of Chris in my dream last night. I was very edgy and stressed out, hustling about something. His face was just a fuzzy image in the corner of my eye. He was standing next to me and his voice was saying calming things in a deep voice straight to my ear. And there was a hand rubbing my upper back. It was great. Like a friend consoling a friend.
Must be because I'm so stressed out this week, total insomniac. 3-4 hours per night again, since JT is on a worktrip again. I guess my subcontiousness figured the voice that would calm me into deeper sleep. I finally wokeup rested this morning! big_smile

joa219crysig.jpg

#99 15 Sep 09 :: 23:00

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

After a long time of absence, I had a Chris dream last night. Of course by now I can't recall all of the details, but it started off with me being at a convention of sorts, and Chris was holding an acting workshop. There were paying participants, but I was just watching it and not actively participating (thus didn't have to pay for being there). And I was taking photos with my SLR camera. Photos of Chris in action, teaching how to play out scenes and things like that.

When the workshop ended, I sought Chris out. In the meantime my friend Friederike and her husband Jos had also turned up and together we went to find Chris, so I could introduce Freddie and Jos to him. He was up on some gallery, and he apologized for being a little sweaty from the workshop because he hadn't had time to shower. :clueless: He shook Freddie's and Jos's hand and I introduced them.

Then it switched forward a bit and we were suddenly at a beach. There was a bay with a sandy beach, but the weather wasn't all that hot. I remember turning up my trouser legs so I could walk into the water with my bare feet. I went in a little too far, and my trouser legs got wet. I'm not sure where Chris was for all this, but I think he mingled with some of the other people there on the beach to catch up with guests and acquaintances.

At the end there was something else about me receiving a bill for the workshop, which I got really annoyed about because I hadn't participated and just watched. Which was supposed to be for free!

Looking at it now, it kinda all fits together with things happening right now in real life. I'm doing a lot of translation work for the FANTASYDAYS convention, and I did translate something about a workshop where watching was free, participating was not. The sea connection is probably from my colleague Hellen talking about her recent trip to the Netherlands where she went swimming in the very cold North Sea and her boyfriend just went in with his feet. And Freddie and Jos were there because I'm visiting them next week. So I guess this strange dream concoction isn't all that weird. smile

-TeeJay

#100 16 Sep 09 :: 13:13

CappuGirl
Dorquette
Website

I had some really wacky dreams last night, but they weren't about Chris so lets leave them at there. I did post them on my Twihard-board earlier. http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto … 39#p419439

Anyways, last weekend I had a Chris dream that woke me up in the middle of the night and wrote it down a bit. Forgot all about it until I saw this thread. it was a romantic kind of dream. I could say it was one of my "movie-dreams" where I was a by-stander and still somehow in the action. There was Chris and some beautiful brunette (I could almost bet it was Amber, though I never saw her face properly) who were old friends and met in some party. They escaped to the roof for some quiet time and found each other there, after years of not seeing each other. They talked a lot and there was a little kiss. I was a little embarressed to stare but couldn't keep my eyes away because it was so cute. Then suddenly it jumped forward and we were all running down an alley and someone was chasing us. Then there was flashes of red and darkness. They cried and said goodbye to me and ran away. i felt pain and woke up. I guess it was like a teenage horroflick and I was the extra person to be killed. Freaky...

joa219crysig.jpg

Board footer