#26 21 Aug 06 :: 04:48

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: The Brothers Marquette

TeeJay, this is a very brief appearance with almost zero dialog.  Just so you know.  Maybe it's just setting up next week.  You'll probably like his hair.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#27 21 Aug 06 :: 06:58

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I'm still gonna download it. Already found a download link. If all goes well, I'll have it by tonight, small part or not.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#28 21 Aug 06 :: 10:51

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

The hair? I bet she'll rather like the eyebrows. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#29 21 Aug 06 :: 18:54

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Samsy-Marie wrote:

The hair? I bet she'll rather like the eyebrows. LOL

LOL! Oh yeah, I'll take those eyebrows any day! Let me see about the hair. If all goes well, I'll have the ep in about an hour.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#30 21 Aug 06 :: 23:13

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

The synopsis for next week's ep --- the season finale --- is up and Sean is not listed in the guest cast.  sad

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#31 23 Aug 06 :: 07:14

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, maybe he'll come back next season. Why else would Collier have introduced him by name to Shaun and and the black guy? Wouldn't make any more sense to have him vanish into oblivion now than James on Huff... Did The 4400 get renewed?

Oh, and for easy access, here's a taste of Sean:

SM_The4400_3x12_11.jpg

And look at what he's wearing!! We also have vidcaps in the Sean & Eric section, Anne. Can you maybe post a link later to the three clips, I don't have the time now. Thanks.

-TeeJay

#32 23 Aug 06 :: 12:19

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I can see the Adam connection! LOL big_smile
You already uploaded clips? Cool! I'm gonna download them now.

I hugged the Seeker!

#33 23 Aug 06 :: 12:35

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Sisterdebmac wrote:

You'll probably like his hair.

Just for the record, I did indeed like his hair. And the eyebrows, of course. But I like the overall appearance of Mr. C. Marquette better than Mr. S. or E. Marquette. Don't we all? I wonder when people will be starting to put up websites about Sean. smile I mean, if he keeps popping up on the TV and in movies, he's bound to gain a set of followers as well, right? And as soon as there's someone among them who's adept at webdesign, there you have it.

-TeeJay

#34 23 Aug 06 :: 12:53

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:
Sisterdebmac wrote:

You'll probably like his hair.

But I like the overall appearance of Mr. C. Marquette better than Mr. S. or E. Marquette. Don't we all?

Yes, we all do. LOL At least I think so.
But where did Mr. C. Marquette an overall appereance? Did I miss something or did I forget something and can't remember? hmm

I hugged the Seeker!

#35 23 Aug 06 :: 15:17

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Samsy-Marie wrote:

But where did Mr. C. Marquette an overall appereance? Did I miss something or did I forget something and can't remember? hmm

What I meant is: I like Mr. C. Marquette's overall looks better. Appearance can be either someone appearing somewhere or someone's look, his hair, his clothes, his whole way of presenting himself.

-TeeJay

#36 23 Aug 06 :: 15:58

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh! Ok, that was me and my poor English again. LOL
But of course I am with you here. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#37 23 Aug 06 :: 20:04

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

#38 23 Aug 06 :: 20:52

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Cool. :-)

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#39 25 Aug 06 :: 07:58

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Look at this from Sean's latest The 4400 appearance:

SM_The4400_3x12_05.jpg

Taking aside that this is a horrible picture of Sean, in the lower right hand corner it says "assassinated TJ" and "awaiting trial for murder of TJ". Oi! LOL

It also says born in 1985. So he plays someone who's slightly older than he really is, right?

-TeeJay

#40 25 Aug 06 :: 11:52

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, I read that when I was watching the clip. I found it a little funny. wink
And yes, he plays someone who's older that he really is. Three years, to be exact.

I hugged the Seeker!

#41 25 Aug 06 :: 18:52

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

And yes, he plays someone who's older that he really is. Three years, to be exact.

See, Chris would have been cast as someone three years younger than his actual age at that age. tongue

-TeeJay

#42 25 Aug 06 :: 22:16

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Look what I found:
Sean2_edited.jpg

Source

Yeah, it's Sean signing autographs at the Comic Con International in San Diego.
Hey, Amber was also there. They might have had a nice chat about  Chris! big_smile

Oh and by the way, in Sean's wikipedia entry it now says their parents' names:

Jorge Luis Rodriguez (father)
Patricia Helen Market (mother)

Don't know if that is true. Father's name sounds very hispanic. And who wants to have a surname like Market when your name can be Marquette? wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#43 25 Aug 06 :: 22:22

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Gee, what do ya reckon Sean and Amber were there in support of?  For Amber, probably The Grudge 2, which I'm sure was trailered at the Con.  But what about Sean?  And what in the world is he signing?

And now let's hear someone try to say that Rodriguez is not a hispanic name.  I knew it was before I even saw Mr. R's full name.  I still wonder if he's Cuban.  That would make the most sense.  At least now we know where George came from --- an Americanization of Jorge, which is pronounced, Hor-hey.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#44 25 Aug 06 :: 22:49

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Amber was promoting Grudge 2, I knew that. Read about it on her own forum. Of course I don't believe that they were chatting. I was just joking.
And I wasn't referring to the last name of the father, I was referring to the full name. And I guess, George comes from Jorge, too.

I hugged the Seeker!

#45 25 Aug 06 :: 23:57

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

What Sean has in front of him looks like some sort of trading cards. But what for, I have no idea...

And, hey, Sean and Amber could very well have had a nice chat. Actors meet behind the scenes at cons all the time, probably even one as huge as this one. And I'm sure if they did, Chris would have come up. Sean would have probably filled her in about what he's up to right now, unless she knew that herself.

So, Jorge, huh? I tried to explain to Anne in chat that it's pronounced Hor-hey. smile Like Jorge Garcia (Hurley on Lost). Guess we should quiz the Mos Alba guys if anyone saw or talked to Sean at the con.

Found more pics (source: http://fosters-home.com):

SM_SDComicCon1.jpg SM_SDComicCon2.jpg

And I believe he was promoting something called "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", something cartoon-like animated: Sean does the voice of Mac in Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. And now look here, I even found an interview: http://www.animationinsider.net/article … icleID=832

In the interview he says this:
My family loves to spend time together, and we do a lot of fun stuff. We like doing all the normal activities of California; like going to the beach, paintballing, cruises, watching movies, and etc. Again, my family is very close and any normal activity is unique when we are together. Some of the best memories I have of family time are during normal activities.

Family is most important to me in my life, and I spend a lot of time with them. My father and me are very close, and we spend a lot of time going to the movies or watching sports together (especially boxing, I'm a HUGE fan)! My older brothers (I have two, Eric and Chris) are my idols, and I look up to them so much, I love being with them. I have many friends, and two most important of all, Justin and Dominick (we call ourselves the Tripod). If I'm not with family or friends, I'm off buying a new CD or movie to entertain me.

My family definitely supports me, and my brothers and me do get a long great. My mom and dad are both there for me and help with my career when I need it. My agent and manager are also huge supporters, and I get a lot of help from my manager. My brothers are very close with me and we don't argue too much. We're getting older and I think I've matured into a good friend rather than an annoying little brother. In addition, the more I focus on acting the more support my brother's give me, as well as anyone else that supports me.

He's got his own tripod. How cool. I bet that came out of GND! You go, Sean! Soon someone will notice and make you your own website too. LOL And, see, Anne? Regular dudes, the lot of them.

Oh, and I think these are the trading cards he's signing: http://fosterstv.blogspot.com/2006/07/f … inary.html

-TeeJay

#46 26 Aug 06 :: 00:24

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Wow, this is so cool! I'm sure he has a lot of fun with his brothers. Why can't my brothers be like that? roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#47 26 Aug 06 :: 00:29

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Okay, so Deb.... if Sean turns up at that con you're going to, you make sure that you quiz him well about Chris, right? And then force him to give you his e-mail address, so that he can update us on Chris on a regular basis. LOL And it can't hurt to mention our website in, like, ever other sentence. Etch the URL in his brain. And bait him with saying we have some goodies of his on it as well. And make sure to mention the awesome eyebrows big_smile

-TeeJay

#48 26 Aug 06 :: 21:54

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

If I were going to DragonCon, and Sean happened to be there, I would wear him out talking about his bro, poor kid.  I'd print something out with our web and personal info on it so he could check us out and let Chris know that if he wants a real official site, he should give us a call.  Sadly, I won't be there this year.  sad

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#49 26 Aug 06 :: 21:57

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, you said to me you weren't going after all. Shame. Well, maybe next year, when Chris is promoting Fanboys and you'll get to meet him instead of Sean. smile (Yeah, right, dream on...)

-TeeJay

#50 27 Aug 06 :: 16:55

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I uploaded the vidcap of Sean on Without A Trace in 2003 today:
http://www.chris-marquette.com/media/vi … T_2x05.wmv

I also uploaded caps of his one scene to the gallery. Check it out:
http://www.chris-marquette.com/gallery/ … p?album=76

Off to clean my bathroom now. Oh joy.

-TeeJay

Board footer