#201 22 Nov 06 :: 18:19

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: Kyle Newman's Revenge of the Nerds (Remake) - CANCELED

Oh, and now we'll never know what that goofy-looking "ice cream" suit was all about.  Sigh.  hmm

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#202 22 Nov 06 :: 18:21

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Ooooh, I know --- Medium!

Yeah, definitely! A recurring role maybe. Joe's cousin or something. Or one of Devalos' (or how do you spell him?) interns. We should take this to the guest role thread.

Ice cream suit?? You're losing me.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#203 22 Nov 06 :: 18:37

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

That stupid outfit he was wearing in that tiny pic from ROTN.  We'll never know WTF that was now.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#204 22 Nov 06 :: 18:39

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Nope, guess not. Unless we get the chance to ask him. Some day. Or we'll have Sean quiz him at the Fanboys premiere. If that happens (but it's bound to!).

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#205 22 Nov 06 :: 18:43

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

We gotta stop compiling questions for Sean.  Poor guy's gonna have to bring a ream of paper with him to remember all this.

Deb

PS: That reminds me... (jumping over to the Fanboys thread now)

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#206 22 Nov 06 :: 20:10

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I guess that's the worst day I ever had since I am jobless. I have been in a crappy mood since I had to leave my warm bed. Somehow I knew there will be bad news for today ... and now I came here and have to read this. roll sad

Well, whining doesn't help that much. We have to accept it.
As for TV roles I'd like to second Medium & Grey`s Anatomy. I wouldn't mind ER and maybe one of the CSI series. I'm only watching the New York series, but I would't mind Miami or Las Vegas. Or what about Numb3rs? DK and CM in the same show should be fun. He could play one of Charlie's students. As long as he doesn't flirt with Amita. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#207 22 Nov 06 :: 20:15

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I still vote for Medium or maybe even Lost. A role like Justin Chatwin's might be cool.

-TeeJay

#208 22 Nov 06 :: 20:16

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, Lost. I need to start watching it finally ... roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#209 22 Nov 06 :: 20:35

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Samsy-Marie wrote:

You've been saying that for how long now?? wink

-TeeJay

#210 22 Nov 06 :: 20:40

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:
Samsy-Marie wrote:

You've been saying that for how long now?? wink

I know, I am repeating myself. But I was busy with watching a lot of other stuff. You know I watch Grey's Anatomy and CSI:NY in both English and German. And I didn't watch Lost when it aired here, so I'll not have the German background. I watched the Pilot once and it was hard to understand. But well, I'll try some day soon. Plus VOX is going to air the fourth season of Everwood in December and I really wanna watch it. But not in English of course. neutral

I hugged the Seeker!

#211 22 Nov 06 :: 20:45

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Dude, don't get me started. You don't wanna know all the TV shows I've still got lying here that I haven't watched. I watch too much television, and yet I don't wanna give up any of these shows. Oh well, I'll get to them some time. No rush.

-TeeJay

#212 22 Nov 06 :: 20:48

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

When I think of what shows I'd LIKE to watch and do not watch them ... that would take the whole night to name them. LOL

I hugged the Seeker!

#213 22 Nov 06 :: 21:29

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

You guys really have no idea what watching too much televeision truly means.  Trust me.  I am the Queen Of Too Much TV.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#214 22 Nov 06 :: 21:47

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I might just have enough time for all those TV shows if I wasn't such a computer geek and internet junkie. wink

-TeeJay

#215 22 Nov 06 :: 21:56

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

You could do both if you were set up like me.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#216 22 Nov 06 :: 22:02

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

I know, but I don't like watching TV and doing computer stuff at the same time. When I watch a show, I wanna watch a show and not do something else at the same time. I don't get the TV shows with all the commercials, so I usually sit down for 45 minutes straight and watch the whole episode in one go. And I like it that way. Actually, I kinda am set up like you. I usually keep Bosco (my laptop) in the living room, so theoretically I could be online and watch TV at the same time. But, like I said, I don't want to.

-TeeJay

#217 22 Nov 06 :: 22:14

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I can't stand only doing one or the other.  It's boring.  Unless I'm watching an ep of something with no commercials, or fast-forwarding through them.  Then I want to pay full attention to things, of course.  But I have to take a break once in a while from whatever I'm doing.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#218 22 Nov 06 :: 22:33

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I can't watch TV and work on the comp at the same time. Basically because the comp is in another room, but I also don't like doing both at the same time. Except maybe when I watch DVD on the computer. LOL
But I have to say, I almost stopped watching German TV. It has too much crap.

I hugged the Seeker!

#219 27 Jan 07 :: 00:25

peek-a-boo

when i watch my tv and do something on the computer at the same time i usually can focus on both but alot of times i will mis like big chunks of whatever is on the tv roll

Last edited by peek-a-boo (27 Jan 07 :: 00:25)

Tayler!!!<3
2zj9lom.gif
Made By Zoe!!
Proud Olly Dolly

#220 29 Jan 07 :: 07:02

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Remember what Tisha said about how Nerds was not going to be what they told Chris it was going to be?  Chris kind of echoed that. He said he's actually happy it fell through.  He said he still has high regard for everyone involved.  And I'm sure he was talking about Kyle and Adam and the crew.  I still say it was all due to mismanagement by the fledgling Fox Atomic, who has yet to manage to actually MAKE a film.

I told him we were a little bummed because we kind of felt like part of it after our day on set, but that he has more important work to do.  He confided that he plans to stay away from comedy for a while.

Go tear ducts, go!

Go darker and older!

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#221 29 Jan 07 :: 11:02

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

That sounds definitely great. I mean, not that I don't like him in comedy, it's just that I prefer drama. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#222 30 Jan 07 :: 00:25

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Found an interview with McG on IESB. He has this to say about ROTN.

IESB: I was really looking forward to one project, Nerds…

McG: You and me both.

IESB: It was shut down, Emory College said no, is there a possibility it might pick up again?

McG: I just want to make sure, look, I, like you I would imagine, I loved that original picture. I mean, I'm a nerd man, in my heart of hearts, I went through high school a virgin. I had nothin' goin' my way. And I love that original picture and we want to make sure we got it exactly right. When we lost that location we just took the opportunity to make some adjustments to some of the characters, changed the voicing a little bit and it's likely we'll be back February or March making that picture to share it with the world.

IESB: Will Kyle [Newman] come back to direct?

McG: I'm not sure, I have to talk to him, we may lose him to another picture. Have you seen Fanboys?

IESB: Yes…

McG: I like Kyle, I thought Fanboys was awesome. So, we'll see where that takes us.

IESB: Do you think the cast will come back?

McG: I think so, I think those were funny guys. [Chris] Marquette I think is a real talent and he's going places, but you know Efren [Ramirez] and the whole thing, I'd be thrilled.

Source: http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_co … &Itemid=99

After what we heard, I don't think Chris will come back. Did he say anything about the movie at the con, Deb? I mean, if he was coming back and they were gonna start shooting again in Feb or Mar, then he would have said something, right? Didn't Chris say he wanted to stay away from comedy for a while?

-TeeJay

#223 30 Jan 07 :: 02:30

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I don't think he'd go back for that one.  Maybe.  But I don't think it's likely.  However, if McG schmoozes him like he kind of did in that interview, maybe.  He said it was NOT going to be what they told him it was (echoing what Tisha said) and that he was glad it fell through, so it doesn't sound too promising.  But if they work on the script some more and make it better, who knows?  But he did specifically tell me there were no jobs on the immediate horizon and that he was glad because he was enjoying his break.  I think if they were indeed going to resume shooting in February, he'd know by now.  And he would've told me.  Guess we'll see.

And is it interesting that almost everyone he works with ends up calling him "Marquette" when it's not even really his name?

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#224 30 Jan 07 :: 09:55

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Sisterdebmac wrote:

And is it interesting that almost everyone he works with ends up calling him "Marquette" when it's not even really his name?

Uhm... what else should they call him? Rodriguez? Or do you mean they should be calling him by his first name? Maybe they don't know each other that well. Or maybe McG wanted to make sure IESB knew which Chris he was talking about. I mean, who's McG to be weird about names anyway? What person calls himself McG in the first place! wink

-TeeJay

#225 30 Jan 07 :: 14:47

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

Uhm... what else should they call him? Rodriguez? Or do you mean they should be calling him by his first name? Maybe they don't know each other that well. Or maybe McG wanted to make sure IESB knew which Chris he was talking about. I mean, who's McG to be weird about names anyway? What person calls himself McG in the first place! wink

LOL Yeah, that's what I think too. I mean, Marquette is his stage name, so why should they call him something else? Didn't they call him Marquette on the set of ROTN too? I remember reading something ...

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer