#1 29 Oct 06 :: 02:54

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

You Know You're A Dorquette When...

... you buy the "Just Friends" and especially the "Freddy vs. Jason" DVD, even though you didn't like the movies.

... you have your own Dorquette t-shirt.

... you recreate one of Adam's shirts from JoA because you like it so much.

... you decide you may fly to the US to visit your fellow Dorquette in 2007 and time it so that you can catch "Fanboys" on the opening weekend.

... you drive your friends and colleagues mad because you can't stop talking about how much this dude rocks.

I could name a couple more, but it's really late and I need to crash. More to follow.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#2 29 Oct 06 :: 03:12

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: You Know You're A Dorquette When...

...you wear your Dorquette t-shirt to see The Prestige just because you know they're showing the Alpha Dog trailer in front of it.

...you get mesmerised by the poster for The Invisible in the theatre because there's Chris Marquette listed right next to Marcia Gay Harden.  Again.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#3 29 Oct 06 :: 14:26

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

... you go to the H&M store and buy Mike-like pajama pants.

... you look in EVERY shop for hoodies (and beanies wink )

... you have your own Dorquette drool towel(s)

I'll think of more soon.

I hugged the Seeker!

#4 13 Dec 06 :: 23:10

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

... you sacrifice your integrity for Chris in that you watch the dubbed-into-German "Just Friends" version in the theater only because Chris is in it, when you usually avoid dubbed stuff like the pest, much less pay money for seeing a dubbed movie.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#5 17 Dec 06 :: 05:25

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

...you buy toque even though you look stupid in them because it's Adamy.  It's deep forest green with two thin stripes, one light tan and one dark tan.  In my defense it was at the dollar store.

...and when you go to see the sneak preview of We Are Marshall because you're a fan of it's starts, Matthew Fox and Matthew McConoughey, you can't stop wondering beforehand, if there'll be TDA from the former King Of Man-Crying and you can't wait for it the whole time.  It's at the very end of the movie and he still rocks at it.

But in true Dorquette fashion, you have to explain how Chris's TDA Kung Fu is still way better than Matthew's to your friend.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#6 10 Feb 07 :: 16:04

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I have some new things:

1) ... when you name your new MP3player "Miles" because it actually plays music. (LOL)
2) ... you set up a Fanboys Corner in your room:
1009801.jpg

The other autograph is now framed in a red frame, because I used the frameless frame for the Fanboys autograph. I tried to take a pic of the other one too, but that came out too blurry. Stupid camera.

I hugged the Seeker!

#7 10 Feb 07 :: 21:38

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

When you wear the autographed leather wristband that belonged to his character in Alpha Dog everyday but you're very careful to take it off if it gets hot and you might sweat on it and mess up the signature.  wink

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#8 15 Feb 07 :: 02:50

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

...you look at what you're wearing and realize you have 4 Chris-related things on in one day when you weren't even trying.  Today, I suddenly noticed I was wearing:

1) my thumb ring
2) my brown hoodie
3) my Adam lion shirt
4) Keith's wristband

Geez!

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#9 17 Feb 07 :: 04:29

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

...You just randomly notice an almost anagram of his name.  It was in the credits of the movie I just watched called The Zodiac.   It's not the big David Fincher movie coming soon.  It's one from 2003, interestingly featuring Nate Dushku, who played Clay Fisher on JoA and Justin Chambers who you Grey's fans will certainly recognize.  And one of the biggest things about the Zodiac killer was that he sent cyphers to the police.  Codes.  Maybe watching the movie had me thinking in those terms.

Anyway, here's the almost anagram:

From Gilchrist Macquarrie, you can mine Chris G Marquet.

LOL!

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#10 17 Feb 07 :: 10:43

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

LOL That's funny! lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#11 15 Mar 07 :: 12:36

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

... you buy a shirt because you think it's cool and if it was a men's shirt that it looks like something Adam would wear. (Please ignore the unsightly blob inside the shirt.) smile

AdamyShirt2.jpg

-TeeJay

#12 15 Mar 07 :: 14:38

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, it looks totally like an Adam shirt. Or maybe a James shirt? Although I don't think they'd share their clothes. Haha.

I hugged the Seeker!

#13 05 Jul 07 :: 21:17

herrommance
Website

devoted people yay! The most I could use is buying dvd's that i don't particularly like, getting a job (other post), and getting to know some kid cause i thought he looked like Chris in a way (mean...I know)

"Nobody calls Han Solo a dirtbag!"

#14 05 Jul 07 :: 21:20

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

That still counts. Doree, I think we have another DITS (Dorquette In Training Still). smile

-TeeJay

#15 05 Jul 07 :: 21:57

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

We can almost open a school. lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#16 05 Jul 07 :: 21:58

deedee

oh....

#17 05 Jul 07 :: 22:04

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Your first lesson: Watch The Girl Next Door and write an essay on why you think Eli was a character necessary for the storyline to work.

-TeeJay

#18 05 Jul 07 :: 22:05

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

That's a great start, Tina. big_smile

I hugged the Seeker!

#19 05 Jul 07 :: 23:27

deedee

lol i def love how my test was uber hard haha.. and this totally isnt>< maybe its because of writers craft i dont find that kind of stuff hard.. i ono. lol. pss.. my friend got a dvd of the invisible priated i guess.. which is quite the shame but she said i could borrow it.. now should i give into temptation or wait till sept? i mean ive seen it seven times.. already.. haha you know ur a dorquette when
uve seen a movie he was in more then 5 times in theaters. and have lived to tell about it!

Last edited by deedee (05 Jul 07 :: 23:28)

#20 05 Jul 07 :: 23:30

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, Doree, get your hands on that DVD, make me a copy and send it over! I have only seen that really really tiny, really really crappy version of the movie, it was the only one I could find. You could hardly see the facial expressions and the sound pretty much sucked. It wasn't very enjoyable at all. I'm still gonna buy the DVD in September, but it's still two months to go until I can see a good quality version of it. I never caught it in the theaters because no theater showed it without dubbing. sad

-TeeJay

#21 05 Jul 07 :: 23:31

deedee

i ono how to copy dvds nor anyone who knows how to:( its kinda bad quality though .. hey.. lets do a countdown to the invisible dvd release. ... could be exciting *dances*

#22 05 Jul 07 :: 23:32

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, if it's bad quality, then it's probably no better than what I have. I'm gonna wait until September. No worries. smile It sounded like it was a good quality DVD rip.

-TeeJay

#23 09 Jul 07 :: 14:37

herrommance
Website

TeeJay wrote:

Your first lesson: Watch The Girl Next Door and write an essay on why you think Eli was a character necessary for the storyline to work.

-TeeJay

lol.plz dont tempt me.

#24 09 Jul 07 :: 19:25

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

GND is a must-see for Chrisfans!

I hugged the Seeker!

#25 09 Jul 07 :: 19:27

herrommance
Website

lol yes I love that movie, and Eli haha!

Board footer