#1 02 Jul 07 :: 15:01

herrommance
Website

Hello

Umm... I just discovered the site about 2 weeks ago, but haven't been able to get on the internet since then. Here I am now. I am 16 and first discovered Chris when he was in Freddy vs. Jason. I watched all his movies then saw Alpha Dog. I knew the that he looked familiar when he played Keith but I ever really made the connection. Now I am pretty much obsessed with him.lol

"Nobody calls Han Solo a dirtbag!"

#2 02 Jul 07 :: 15:12

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Re: Hello

Hey there and welcome to the boards! Always lovely to see new faces around here. It's so funny that some people seem to be finding us through Alpha Dog, when Chris looked so much unlike himself in that movie. Which was good, I suppose. His character wouldn't have worked otherwise. You discovered Chris in Freddy vs. Jason?? Wow, that's a first. I think the consensus around here is pretty much that we all think the movie is crap on a stick. But Chris was still quite good in it. But, hey, to each his own.

I think you're in good company, we're all obsessed with him in our own little way. smile I hope you feel right at home. Why don't you go and answer our Chris questionnaire in the Introduce Yourself section?

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#3 02 Jul 07 :: 19:38

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Welcome to the boards. I second what Tina (TeeJay) said and I hope you'll like our forums.

I hugged the Seeker!

#4 02 Jul 07 :: 23:46

irina

wellcome !!!! big_smile

#5 05 Jul 07 :: 20:36

herrommance
Website

Thanks! Yeah with freddy vs. Jason...he is the only reason why I ever watch it. I technically discovered him on a commercial some time ago. I'm so glad I finally found a site that is actually updated. When i tried putting www.chrismarquette.com in the URL it brought me here. Kinda weird because I didn't use the hyphen. It was destiny lmao!

#6 05 Jul 07 :: 20:37

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Tina, is that one of our other domains? Because we have more than one domains that lead to this site. Three guesses why! wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#7 05 Jul 07 :: 20:51

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Uh... no, that is the URL of his "official" website. And there shouldn't be any forwarding to our site from there. Could you maybe have typed chrismarquette.net? Because that's one of our other domains. But I'm so glad you found us!!!

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#8 05 Jul 07 :: 20:54

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh right, it's the official URL, I remember. Hey, maybe they put up a forwarding? That would be cool, huh? Although I'd doubt that ... I think you maybe put .net at the end.

I hugged the Seeker!

#9 05 Jul 07 :: 20:57

herrommance
Website

I typed www.chrismarquette.com I usually do if I am looking for an official site I put www. the actors name and .com as i said when it loaded it went straight to your page and the URL had a hyphen in it instead of being the way I typed it. IDK

#10 05 Jul 07 :: 21:00

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Oh well... Then it probably was fate. But there is no forwarding to our site from his official one. Don't we wish? wink

-TeeJay

#11 05 Jul 07 :: 21:03

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

It has to be the fate. I just tried and I ended up at the real official site. I mean, not that I believed my thought about the forwarding. It was just a nice idea. big_smile Well, these are the little secrets of the internet ... we'll never know why that happened exactly.

I hugged the Seeker!

#12 05 Jul 07 :: 21:12

herrommance
Website

I tried it twice again. Once it brought me here. And once it brought me to the official site. IDK maybe my computer is just messed up.crazy

#13 05 Jul 07 :: 21:12

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Your computer has taste! big_smile

-TeeJay

#14 05 Jul 07 :: 21:15

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

Your computer has taste! big_smile

Oh yeah, definitely a good taste. lol

I hugged the Seeker!

#15 05 Jul 07 :: 21:19

herrommance
Website

haha. pretty much

#16 05 Jul 07 :: 22:41

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

It could be a cache thing, couldn't it?  I dunno.  I'm not the techie around here.  Doesn't matter anyway.  Paige found us.  big_smile

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#17 06 Jul 07 :: 17:28

OhGnarly

Hey Paige! Awesome to have you here. big_smile

#18 06 Jul 07 :: 17:34

herrommance
Website

Thanks much Brenna!

#19 08 May 09 :: 02:38

herrommance
Website

Hello again; i have been off for a very long time; and miss you all. I hope to get back to everything =] How has everything been?

#20 08 May 09 :: 03:22

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Pretty great.  At least it'll be fun to catch up with all the new pics and everything.  And Fanboys will be on DVD in only 12 more days.  big_smile

It's great to see you here, Paige.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#21 08 May 09 :: 04:14

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I just went to Amazon and I can see that Fanboys is available for pre-order for only $13.99. I'm so going to pre-order it on Friday!  big_smile

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#22 08 May 09 :: 04:22

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Best Buy has it for the same price and I wanna get Friday Night Lights S3 also.  It's $18.99 at both BB and Amazon.  I think I'm gonna reserve a copy of each for in-store pick-up.  That way I get it on release day.  I am, in fact, taking the day off.  smile

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

Board footer