#1 16 Aug 06 :: 19:35

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

All you IMDb jerks out there

This is for the jerks at the IMDb boards, Chris's board in particular. Because I am just getting so annoyed again. Really, I don't know why I keep going there. It just makes me sick to read public posts like "I want to beat him up because I hate his happy-go-lucky attitude" or "he's a jerk because I called him Adam and he wouldn't answer to that name" or "he looks like someone who should be named Rufus". Man!

Seriously, why do people go out there and post that crap? They make all the good people on the internet and message boards look bad. Maybe that's what they want, but I still don't get it. It makes my stomach turn to think Chris (or whoever else is being insulted personally) might go there and read that shit. I really really hope he knows he has a bunch of loyal and decent fans out there who won't lower themselves to that level.

So, IMDb jerks, this is for you: YOU STINK!!!

(I know our rules say "be respectful to others", but these guys don't deserve that kind of respect.) hmm

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#2 16 Aug 06 :: 20:13

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: All you IMDb jerks out there

Here, here!  I get so angry almost everytime I got to the CM IMDb board.  I keep telling myself not to go there.  But then again, if I had cruised by the Fanboys IMDb board that one time, I would never have stumbled across Sean and we wouldn't have met two amazingly cool guys in Sean and Ken.  So it's a double-edged light-saber.

Do people behave this way on the boards of other actors over there?  Or are we particularly "blessed" on the CM board?

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#3 16 Aug 06 :: 20:19

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

"I want to beat him up because I hate his happy-go-lucky attitude"

Who said THAT???
I have read a lot of crap on imdb but that is an unbounded cheek! Who has the nerve to say something like this?

TeeJay wrote:

Seriously, why do people go out there and post that crap? They make all the good people on the internet and message boards look bad. Maybe that's what they want, but I still don't get it. It makes my stomach turn to think Chris (or whoever else is being insulted personally) might go there and read that shit. I really really hope he knows he has a bunch of loyal and decent fans out there who won't lower themselves to that level.

I think there will never be an answer to this question. There will always be some people like that. Maybe they are just jealous because they are not that prominent like Chris or whoever else they insult. I just hope that Chris doesn't care about these people.

I hugged the Seeker!

#4 16 Aug 06 :: 21:10

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Well, some jerk on the IMDb board said that! I didn't write down his name. Nor do I care. I hope to never "see" this person again.

Yeah, I just hope the actors or whoever's being insulted don't project these people's bad behavior onto all the other obsessed but harmless people out there.

And, Deb? I don't know if the other actors' boards are spammed with these jerks, but I'm guessing they're everywhere. I mean, these kinds of people were on the Huff board, right? I don't think Huff and Chris are exceptions. But I could be wrong. I don't scan other IMDb boards.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."

#5 16 Aug 06 :: 21:30

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

I answered something on imdb, too. Those people should not be allowed to post on message boards, really. They take away all the fun and make the real fans angry. This is so not necessary. sad

I hugged the Seeker!

#6 17 Aug 06 :: 01:57

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Did you see the latest?  Now, the dumbass is trying to say he just posted that because he wanted to see if anyone was listening.  Mmmmmkay...  Stupid Psycho Numbnuts.

Deb

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#7 17 Aug 06 :: 03:46

Chnyst
Dork in Plastic
Website

Sisterdebmac wrote:

But then again, if I had cruised by the Fanboys IMDb board that one time, I would never have stumbled across Sean and we wouldn't have met two amazingly cool guys in Sean and Ken.  So it's a double-edged light-saber.

Awww shucks, thanks Deb!!

Yea, IMDB can get pretty frustrating. If you don't like an actor, why go to the boards and make such remarks? I don't go to all the movies and actor's boards that I don't like and talk trash about them.....Maybe it's just these immature brat's way of trying to build themselves up by putting others down. For some reason that reminds me of the end of "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", when they go to visit some of the people that were talking trash about them on the boards, LOL.
ANyways, I hope you guys are doing okay, haven't talked to you in awhile and just wanted to drop in for a bit!!!

fbsig.jpg

#8 17 Aug 06 :: 06:20

Susanna
Cute lil' horndog

yep. imdb boards suck. i don't go there anymore -trust me- other celeb's boards are like that too. It's not worth going there and trundling through through all the repulsive cretans that hang out there. Most celeb's fan sites don't put up with anywhere near that kind of intolerance, so I guess it's the only place the idiots are heard. That's what I figure, so i don't go there, kinda figure that'd be like them winning, they just want a rise out of actual fans. Why, however they feel it necessary to go an diss other people is I guess just like bullies, except they're even wussier than real life bullies because they hide behind a screen name.

They're idiots, plain and simple. (this is a time when we need cyber fingers)

tesig1.jpg

#9 17 Aug 06 :: 07:24

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Chnyst wrote:

ANyways, I hope you guys are doing okay, haven't talked to you in awhile and just wanted to drop in for a bit!!!

Hey Sean, nice to see you drop in. I've been meaning to reply to your Wildfire e-mail, it was hilarious. Sounds like you had a great time. Shame you didn't get to meet Nana Visitor. Thanks so much for sharing. The past couple of days I haven't managed to do anything. I think I'm coming down with something, but it's not breaking free. Which really sucks, because I'm not sick enough to stay home but I'm miserable the whole day at work. (No, Deb, it hasn't gotten better today, if at all worse because I already woke up with a headache.) Maybe I should see a doc about this. But I want to do that as much as I want to do anything else these days.

Well, anyway, didn't mean to whine and yammer. I'll get there somehow. The way I know my luck, I come down with the cold of the century over the weekend, so that I can go to work again on Monday. <sigh>

Sisterdebmac wrote:

Did you see the latest?  Now, the dumbass is trying to say he just posted that because he wanted to see if anyone was listening.  Mmmmmkay...  Stupid Psycho Numbnuts.

Yeah, now he says he's sorry, but that he just wanted to see if anyone would jump to Chris's defense. What did that airbrain expect? That people would chime in and nod fervently? I'm not gonna answer this post, at least not right now. Much less will I accept his apology. If he's sorry, he shouldn't have posted that shit in the first place.

Susanna wrote:

They're idiots, plain and simple. (this is a time when we need cyber fingers)

I'm not a violent person, not at all (in fact, I've never hit anybody like that), but for things like this, I wish I had a cyber fist.

-TeeJay (the cranky one)

#10 17 Aug 06 :: 09:23

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Chnyst wrote:

I don't go to all the movies and actor's boards that I don't like and talk trash about them.....Maybe it's just these immature brat's way of trying to build themselves up by putting others down.

This is exactly what I think too.

I just read the latest post there. Oooooh, now he's sorry. Haha. Good joke. And the wish to beat up a celebrity is "something negative" for him? Wow, I wanna know in which mental home he lives. 
Honestly, I don't mind criticism on one of his performances if it's supposed to be serious, but THAT is just mental shit. Sorry.

I hugged the Seeker!

#11 17 Aug 06 :: 15:13

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh, and I still have to say something about that.
There definitely are other jerks on other imdb boards. Take the board of Amber Tamblyn. Every now and then somebody posts there that Amber's fat or ugly or that she "does not seem very nice on set". Hello? She's WORKING on a set, that doesn't mean she has always time to chat with fans. Sorry, but that`s just true, isn`t it?
And now tell me, WHERE the hell is Amber fat? At her little toe?
She is not fat! And she isn't ugly either. The people who are saying something like this must be blind or have a blurred sight or something. Oh God, why don't I stop going to the imdb boards? It's wasted time going there, isn't it? I'll better save that time to improve my English. wink

I hugged the Seeker!

#12 17 Aug 06 :: 17:20

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Cyber Fist!  I love that!  We'll have to hang onto that one to use in the future.  I haven't been back to IMDb so I didn't see the "apology".  Whatever, dude.  And hey, I saw some idiot posting that Amber was fat on the IMDb JOA boards and lit into him.  What a shallow piece of crap that guy is.  And she so not fat.  She's voluptous and just gorgeous.  I'd trade appearances with her any day.  Who the hell do these stupid men want us to look like anyway?  Paris Friggin' Hilton?  No way!  I'd rather die than look like that piece of human trash.

OK, enough with the ranting.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#13 17 Aug 06 :: 18:50

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Yeah, they were arguing whether she was fat or not because she had to put on some weight to play Joan, because Joan was supposed to be an "average teenager" or something like that. Can't remember right now.
Oh yes, I would trade appearances with her too. She's really pretty.
And Paris Hilton ... Seriously, who is Paris Hilton? What did she do all these past years? Did she do any serious work exept partying and getting drunk? And now she thinks she could be a singer. Great. More trash music for the world. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#14 24 Aug 06 :: 22:58

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

This is from an IMDber who was an extra on Graduation and who's not a jerk:

"I also saw him up close and personal. I got pictures with him and an autograph. The guy couldn't have been any nicer. He's very sweet, and I agree with someone else's post...he was rather shy. I got to be an extra for the graduation scene, but would have rather done the prom scene. It looked pretty cool. My brother is an assistant director on the film, or else I probably wouldn't have gone or gotten to meet anyone famous."

Yeah, I'm over there again.  I'm done with my work and I'm trying to clear all the bad messages of the first IMDb page by replying to the good messgaes and sending them to the top.  Hey, it's worth a shot.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#15 24 Aug 06 :: 23:19

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Mission accomplished.  For now anyway.  The front page of messages at IMDb no longer has any of that nasty crap on it.  Only interesting, fun, nice stuff.  And lots of teasing about our site.  Let's see how long we can keep it that way.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#16 24 Aug 06 :: 23:28

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Yeah, I saw that a while ago, and I remember thinking exactly the same thing: "Awww, what a nice guy. I wanna meet him!" smile

And you go, Deb! Well done with the positive vibes. Let's hope it stays that way. And careful: They'll accuse you of being his manager or something. LOL

-TeeJay

#17 25 Aug 06 :: 00:01

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

TeeJay wrote:

Yeah, I saw that a while ago, and I remember thinking exactly the same thing: "Awww, what a nice guy. I wanna meet him!" smile

Me too.

I hugged the Seeker!

#18 25 Aug 06 :: 17:09

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I would love it if they accused me of working for him.  I would love it if we got such a reputation over there for keeping the MB clean of negative garbage that someone with his management took notice.  Just thought about that last night.  Let them accuse me.  I'll take the job!

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#19 25 Aug 06 :: 18:28

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

And you'd do that job very well, Deb. smile

-TeeJay

#20 05 Sep 06 :: 06:58

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

Here's another one in the category "posts that the world doesn't need":

Subject: hot
Text:
Chris Marquette is totallt hot!!! i'd do him anytime..anywhere.. i really love him

(i'm a sucker for nice ears like his and,lukas haas..)

chris:-
Christophe_Grani_1370078_400.jpg

lukas:-
607_a_normal.jpg

Ewww, that second guy is just ugly. And his ears are even uglier. Chris's ears are way nicer!!

And of course it's from IMDb, where else. Tell me, why do I keep going there??

Someone else posted the question of whether Chris doesn't remind you of Paul Dano. No. He doesn't. (Does he?) I find that quite absurd, seeing how they were in the same movie together.

-TeeJay

#21 05 Sep 06 :: 10:13

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Oh yeah, I read this yesterday. LOL Poor Chris!

And no, Chris and Paul Dano do not resemble each other AT ALL. Somebody who thinks so must have a blurred sight or something like that. I mean I like Paul too, but he doesn't look like Chris at all. This person has probably never seen GND. roll

I hugged the Seeker!

#22 05 Sep 06 :: 13:17

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I like Lukas Haas.  But not for his ears.

Deb

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#23 03 Oct 06 :: 17:57

irina

i did noticed some realy stupid posts on imdb. but why do you give it so much atention? those people don't deserve it.

#24 03 Oct 06 :: 18:02

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

irina wrote:

i did noticed some realy stupid posts on imdb. but why do you give it so much atention? those people don't deserve it.

We don't really know. We're still trying to figure that out ourselves. Guess it's because it's one of the most lively places to talk about Chris. We were lonely. smile Let's hope all the good people come over here and we don't need to hang with the imdb jerks anymore.

And welcome to our board! I hope you have a few things to contribute. We can get a little intensely crazy around here, but it's just harmless fun and we love that.

-TeeJay

#25 03 Oct 06 :: 18:16

domesticelefant
Dorquette vom Dienst
Website

Ah well, I don't really care about what these jerks say about Chris. It's just a great opportunity to practise my sarcastic English! lol

I hugged the Seeker!

Board footer