#1 29 Jul 09 :: 09:39

therealshell
Fanboy
Website

Let The Right One In

This is one that I watched quite a while ago now, but its great.

The story of a young vampire and her friendship with a bullied boy.

Don't watch the dubbed version, though.

At a certain part in your life. Probably when too much of it has gone by. You will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals.

#2 29 Jul 09 :: 16:11

irina

Re: Let The Right One In

i saw this one after several of my friends told me about it. i must say i was not very impressed. i found out after that it is made after a book so i googled a bit and i realized that many details that were important to understanding the story.were left out in the movie. like the fact that eli was a boy.
and also i was not a fan of the acting.
i am still in wonder as to why this movie got so much hype.

#3 29 Jul 09 :: 17:06

therealshell
Fanboy
Website

Maybe we saw different versions of the movie, but the one that I saw DID mention that Eli was a hermaphrodite.

At a certain part in your life. Probably when too much of it has gone by. You will open your eyes and see yourself for who you are. Especially for everything that made you so different from all the awful normals.

#4 29 Jul 09 :: 23:00

irina

hmmm, weird. i mean i saw one with subtitles so maybe the people who did them translated wrong. but as far as i understant eli was a man and other vampires cut of his genitalia. i think i would really like to read the actual book rather then just fragments from the net, maybe i could really understand better.

Board footer