#1 02 Sep 09 :: 01:05

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

MARQUETTES_MINIONS YAHOO GROUP IS DISDBANDED. SORRY ALL D:

BIG NEWS: TeeJay has given me permission to pass this along in the forum...

"Why don't you post a link to the group (my yahoo fan group: Marquettes_Minions) in our forum, some of our members might want to join too, though you might want to explain that they can also join the mailing list if they don't have a Yahoo ID by sending a simple e-mail to the group invitation address." - TeeJay

THANKS A BUNCH TEEJAY! Hope I posted this in the right place tho... sorry if I didn't... I can delete the post and put it wherever you want me to if it's incorrect.
If you have any questions just E-mail me... AND THANKS AGAIN TeeJay, Samsy-Marie, & Deb for putting my Marquettes_Minions Yahoo fan group link up on your site! You are the best, ladies!

If anyone is interested in joining up... here's the web link (ommitted. group is no longer active or around. Sorry all D:)

UPDATE: The fan group Marquettes_Minions was dissolved and closed. I am very sorry but I just dont have the time to do with it all I had hoped to do.

My better judgement tells me I should have kept it open and handed the reigns over to Deb. Samsy, and Tjay, but with how drastically Yahoo Groups changed and looked weird and didnt feel right anymore.... I just decided to shut it down instead.

Yahoo mail and Yahoo groups have changed too much and I miss the old look and feel of it. D:
Maybe I will bring this group back to life on Facebook or some other freewebs hosting site. We shall see... time will tell. wink

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:40)

~*Minions! Let's move! *snaps fingers*~ Eli Brooks TGND
~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#2 02 Sep 09 :: 01:56

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Re: MARQUETTES_MINIONS YAHOO GROUP IS DISDBANDED. SORRY ALL D:

I've never joined a Yahoo Group.  How do you do it?

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#3 02 Sep 09 :: 02:31

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

Never mind.  I finally found the Join button.  I'm a doofus.

Deb,
Your Fairy Chrismother.  Keeper of Keith's leather wristband.  Keeper of Pocket Anomalies.  WWAJD?
REPORT BROKEN LINKS info@chris-marquette.com  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho … ef=profile 
Wanna talk to President Obama?  http://www.whitehouse.gov/CONTACT/  Close Gitmo/Open Cuba.
Clueless.jpg

#4 02 Sep 09 :: 02:38

TheCentralScrutinizer
La Dorquetta de Prima
Website

I've posted three replies to your messages but I can't see them.  Can you?  What'd I do wrong?

Deb,
Clueless.jpg

#5 02 Sep 09 :: 05:31

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

Sorry! lol
no you did nothing wrong hun.
I have the settings on that force me to approve all messages before they get posted.
I am still trying to figure out how to turn that off... LMFAO can anyone put in their two cents on how to do this? lol tongue

PS: Thanks for joining Deb & TeeJay! You guys RULE. End of story. lol

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:35)

~*We live in a crazy mixed up world. CRAZY. But oh so beautiful.*~ - Eli Brooks TGND

:::SELLING MY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AUTOGRAPHED MOVIE POSTER ON EBAY! ASK ME FOR DETAILS!!:::

#6 02 Sep 09 :: 05:45

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

I just joined. Awesome group, by the way. The e-mail I joined with is ChrisMarquettesLovah@Yahoo.com.  smile

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#7 02 Sep 09 :: 05:52

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

HEHE I LOVE your e mail addy! That's wickedly cute! And thank you for joining!!! XOXO let me send a message of welcome to you in the group *hugs* wink

~Mrs.Brooks~ :]

#8 02 Sep 09 :: 05:53

BiggestChrisMarquetteFan
Supreme Dorquette

Aw thanks and no problem.  ; ]

I met Marilyn Manson/Twiggy Ramirez 10/25/12! & Twiggy 2/9/14
Mel.jpg 2ylsbih.jpg
I met Otep and One Eyed Doll 8/30/12, Kathleen Hanna 10/30/11 Lacuna Coil 4.24 mars 9.27 miw 11.6

#9 02 Sep 09 :: 09:14

TeeJay
Admin Dorquette™

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks wrote:

Sorry! lol no you did nothing wrong hun. I have the settings on that force me to approve all messages before they get posted. I am still trying to figure out how to turn that off... LMFAO can anyone put in their two cents on how to do this? lol tongue

Management (in the left menu bar) - Group Settings - Messages - Posting and Activities - click on the Edit button. Set Moderation to Unmoderated.

And just to mention this again, for the folks who would like to join the mailing list of the group, you don't necessarily need a Yahoo account. Just write an e-mail to this address: Marquettes_Minions-subscribe@yahoogroups.com If you verify your e-mail account through the e-mail they send you, you will receive all e-mails that get send through the group. It can be set to daily digest as well, but you can only change that setting yourself if you have a Yahoo ID and log in to the group's website (or ask the admin to do it for you).

However, if you want to see the photos, files and polls that Bree put up in the group, you also need a Yahoo ID to log in.

-TeeJay

"Sometimes I think the human species is programmed to look at the bright side of every disaster."
-- David Sandström, ReGenesis

#10 02 Sep 09 :: 10:38

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

big_smile Thanks for posting that info TeeJay!

Very informative.. and thank you for the help on how to change that annoying blasted setting. LMAO XD All fixed. YAAAAY!
*does the happy dance* Yahoo can be such an a** sometimes. lolzzz

I certainly encourage those of you out there who don't have a yahoo ID to sign up for one so you can see all the goodies on the fan group site.
But you can also access the group without a yahoo membership or email as Teejay said. wink

UPDATE: THIS GROUP IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. Sorry all. D:

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:39)

#11 11 Jul 10 :: 03:03

TheFutureMrsEliBrooks
Subdefective

I think its high time i get off my lazy bottom and start organizing and fixing up the Marquettes Minions yahoo group. tongue

Im glad to see we have some new members... maybe its time for a new poll.
I do need to organize those picture folders but its so hard to find new links n stuff for Chris that hasnt already been swooped up by the gang here on the MB.
*winks to Deb and the crew* lol its all good tho cuz we all share with each other. Ill try to make some time to go through stuff. *uber sigh*

I sure am excited about the new info Deb posted up on the fan site. This new movie sounds really exciting... I bet Chris's character is really deep and dark. Hehehe

Last edited by TheFutureMrsEliBrooks (31 Mar 15 :: 01:39)

Board footer